KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Ultimate Fighters: Preliminaries

Ultimate Fighters: Preliminaries
Started by: ESB -1138

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
"Braging?" Nightmare said and laughed.. "There is a certain difference between sharing facts, and braging.. I am just thinking of your own good.." He said and looked at Jarrod.. "Gaining control of your soul for a moment, will teach me anything I need to know about you" He said with a grin.. "So much for your element of suprise.. Besides, if it were not because I was curious of you, I would not make this bet.. I doubt someone like you could win over me, no matter how many suprises you give me!"

"No...taking MY soul will only allow you know half of me. I'm full of surprises. I don't even know everything there is about my other." Jarrod responded remembering the day it happened. He did it for all the right reasons and tried to stand by them at all times.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 12:31 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Originally posted by Kaldorei
"Well, by average I mean the average weight. I am not very strong, you see" She said, playing with her hair and with a smile on her face. "I am aware of the fact that many here is not even humans. Well, do not mind that. You would not understand. My way of fighting is" She paused a while "complicated" She said shortly after, smiling at the man.

"What powers do you possess then, sir?" She asked the man, looking up at him. He was taller than she was, forcing her to lean her head upwards slightly when talking. "Oh, meet Teddy!" She said, holding her bear up to Jessy.
~How old is your character, Kal?~

"Complicated, huh? Well anyways, I am the first male vampire slayer. I have super strength, speed, stamina, durability, agility, limited retro- and precognition in the form of prophetic dreams that let me know when something bad is about to happen. And I can also sense where vampires are at."

He didn't want to sound like it, but Jessy was pretty impressed with all those powers he possessed. "What about you," he asked the smiling girl. "And can I ask for your name?"

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Last edited by The Big O on Feb 23rd, 2007 at 04:16 AM

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 04:12 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Originally posted by JacopeX
::Jacope X turns to easily find John sencing where the telepathy came from and it was from the reaper. He smiles and waves::

Jacope X: Hey I didnt know you were in this tournament aswell!!!

::Jacope X yelled with both hands aside from both ways of his mouth with such joy. He thought that he was gonna be alone here but good thing he gets to talk to a friend he knew since......ever.::

john teleported to his friends side "yea stuff happens, issues arrose and im the one doing all the hard work, once again" he said, smiling..then he was serious.."im not here for the fight, jacope, something else is going on here..either that or the elder god tricked me into coming here, which i doubt..i can feel it"
john looked around, hoping noone was spying on them..changing the mood, he sudenly grinned.."gee..what would happen if i had to fight a NON evil jacopeX"

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 05:44 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Originally posted by jewallac
~How old is your character, Kal?~

"Complicated, huh? Well anyways, I am the first male vampire slayer. I have super strength, speed, stamina, durability, agility, limited retro- and precognition in the form of prophetic dreams that let me know when something bad is about to happen. And I can also sense where vampires are at."

He didn't want to sound like it, but Jessy was pretty impressed with all those powers he possessed. "What about you," he asked the smiling girl. "And can I ask for your name?"

[b][She is 19]

"I have a low weight" She said with a little insecure tone in her voice, when hearing about his powers. They sure were many and she turned quiet for a while. Her powers were nothing if she was to compare them with other people.

"I am Marie-Lee Bishop. You probably heard of me as the girl who nearly lost to her dummy" Marie-Lee blused and looked at the man. She had no idea if the rumors had spread yet or no, but she did know that she had problems with her dummy. She hugged her teddybear, looking at him "Nice to meet you, mr..?"

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 08:19 AM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by MadMel
john teleported to his friends side "yea stuff happens, issues arrose and im the one doing all the hard work, once again" he said, smiling..then he was serious.."im not here for the fight, jacope, something else is going on here..either that or the elder god tricked me into coming here, which i doubt..i can feel it"
john looked around, hoping noone was spying on them..changing the mood, he sudenly grinned.."gee..what would happen if i had to fight a NON evil jacopeX"
((By the way, this before JAcope X became evil. This was actually before his discovery of the apocalypse))

Jacope X: Evil Jacope X?

::Jacope X then wondered about the Elder god tricking John coming here. He then thought about it afterwards::

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 08:51 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

(aww...)
"youve been evil before" john said to jacope.."and i was being sarcastic about the tricking bit" he added, reading his friends mind..."god doesnt trick anyone..he sent me here because he knows something is here..something that we can stop" john paused for dramatic effect, than said "one of us needs to win this"

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 09:02 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"Do we have a deal or not?" Nightmare asked, anger in tone.. "Quit the talking!"
He walked up to the man, his right hand got a green glow on it.. "The victorious, then! Adyss, I win.. Siim, you loose.. Do we have a deal?" He said, looking at Jarrod.. He had placed his sword over the shoulder, as he stood waiting for Jarrod to grab his hand.. "Learn your foe is important, like you said.. This is your chance to learn about the greatest foe you will ever face"

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 02:39 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

"I have a low weight" She said with a little insecure tone in her voice, when hearing about his powers. They sure were many and she turned quiet for a while. Her powers were nothing if she was to compare them with other people.

"I am Marie-Lee Bishop. You probably heard of me as the girl who nearly lost to her dummy" Marie-Lee blused and looked at the man. She had no idea if the rumors had spread yet or no, but she did know that she had problems with her dummy. She hugged her teddybear, looking at him "Nice to meet you, mr..?"
~One more time, Jessy is only 16. He's a teenager, not a man. laughing~

"Bradshaw. Jessy Bradshaw. But just call me Jessy. And it's nice to meet you, too."

He couldn't help but look at her teddy. "What are your powers? Or do you not have any."

He thought it weird for a young woman to be carrying around a teddy bear at a fighting competition. But to all her own. It wasn't his business.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 05:20 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Originally posted by jewallac
~One more time, Jessy is only 16. He's a teenager, not a man. laughing~

"Bradshaw. Jessy Bradshaw. But just call me Jessy. And it's nice to meet you, too."

He couldn't help but look at her teddy. "What are your powers? Or do you not have any."

He thought it weird for a young woman to be carrying around a teddy bear at a fighting competition. But to all her own. It wasn't his business.

[He look older than what he is, then smile Since you had not shared that information with Marie-Lee, that is what I go by big grin]

"I have powers alright" She nodded at him with a smile crossed over her face. "I would like to call myself a warrior of the wind" She said, grinning. "I often have a hard time describing what I am capable of, but we could say that I am in the light class. I weight 78 pounds and I use it the best way possible" She smiled at him.

She noticed that he laid an eye at her teddy bear. "It is my brother's bear" She said and held the bear up at him. "He gave it to me as a good luck token and I will treat it like it was my brother himself" She said and hugged the bear tight.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 05:47 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

~What do you mean he looks older? Are you talking about that pic?~

"78 pounds?! Do you eat! How could you only weigh that much!"

Jessy didn't mean to say it that way, but he was just shocked. His 11 year old nephew weighed more than that.

"Uh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it that way." He tried to change the subject. "So you have a brother and you have powers. Does that run in your family?"

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 07:17 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

"Do we have a deal or not?" Nightmare asked, anger in tone.. "Quit the talking!"
He walked up to the man, his right hand got a green glow on it.. "The victorious, then! Adyss, I win.. Siim, you loose.. Do we have a deal?" He said, looking at Jarrod.. He had placed his sword over the shoulder, as he stood waiting for Jarrod to grab his hand.. "Learn your foe is important, like you said.. This is your chance to learn about the greatest foe you will ever face"

Jarrod smiled and grabbed hold of Nightmare's hand. "You have a deal. But knowing your opponent isn't everything."

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 07:28 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

[Yes. The picture]

"I eat. I eat a lot. In a matter of fact, I probably eat more often than anyone else in this room" She said, nodding and with a smile on her face. She knew he was going to be suprised by her weight and she found it rather amusing. She looked up at him when he changed the topic "No, it is not a family thing. It happened to me by accident. I kind of like it, even though I have some problems when there is a windy day" She sighed, thinking back on the times she had experienced hurricanes and simular.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 07:29 PM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

::Jacope X walked into the Stadium with John. It was pretty full. Many people shouting out and cheering for a fight going on between Slim and Adyss. It was very new to him since he is not used to fighting infront of people. He looked around observing what these are doing. He sees them yelling, drinking, beng completely out of control for this fight. They actually act like this is a show. Jacope X now felt as if he was beinga show for the people. He did not like it but he has already entered the tournament. Plus, he would never let down a fight. He had to get used to this atmosphere and enviroment. He watches Adyss and Sliim got at it for now. Just to see how they were all like::

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 07:33 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

[Yes. The picture]

"I eat. I eat a lot. In a matter of fact, I probably eat more often than anyone else in this room" She said, nodding and with a smile on her face. She knew he was going to be suprised by her weight and she found it rather amusing. She looked up at him when he changed the topic "No, it is not a family thing. It happened to me by accident. I kind of like it, even though I have some problems when there is a windy day" She sighed, thinking back on the times she had experienced hurricanes and simular.

~This is my last post until Saturday and sorry it's so short. I'll see everybody later.~

"By accident, how? What happened?"

Jessy was hoping that she didn't get her powers due to someone experimenting on her.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 08:32 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

"Nothing fancy. Some evil people testing several things on me. However, I did turn out great, as you can see. I can not in any way gain weight, unless I fill my pockets with stone. Other than that, I seem to be doomed to stay at 78 pounds." She nodded at him, giving him a smile to show that she was over the whole experiment thing.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 08:36 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

"A pleasure making deal with you.. I hope you get disappointed.. I know I wont" He said with a great grin crossed over his face.. "Now lets enjoy the show.." He said, taking the sword out, leaning on it again, observing the television.. He had a big smile on his face, yet a serious look.. On the inside, he laughed..

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 10:58 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Originally posted by JacopeX
::Jacope X walked into the Stadium with John. It was pretty full. Many people shouting out and cheering for a fight going on between Slim and Adyss. It was very new to him since he is not used to fighting infront of people. He looked around observing what these are doing. He sees them yelling, drinking, beng completely out of control for this fight. They actually act like this is a show. Jacope X now felt as if he was beinga show for the people. He did not like it but he has already entered the tournament. Plus, he would never let down a fight. He had to get used to this atmosphere and enviroment. He watches Adyss and Sliim got at it for now. Just to see how they were all like::
"ill say siim wins" john said, smiling at the 2 younger fighters battling it out.."he has good mind powers, at least over the dagger anyways, backed up by some good combos"..

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 11:19 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

"A pleasure making deal with you.. I hope you get disappointed.. I know I wont" He said with a great grin crossed over his face.. "Now lets enjoy the show.." He said, taking the sword out, leaning on it again, observing the television.. He had a big smile on his face, yet a serious look.. On the inside, he laughed..

"The pleasure is mine." Jarrod replied having a strange feeling deep down like something...just something isn't right. A horrible feeling of doubt and despair like a dark force was at work.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 04:09 AM
MrCurt061430
Account Closed

Ice rushed into the stadium, hoping he wasn't too late to join this tournament. Ice notices Jacope and John in front of him and calls out their names in a freindly greeting. "Jacope, John, hey! You guys are in this too?"

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 09:03 PM
MrCurt061430 is currently offline Find more posts by MrCurt061430 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

"haha nice" john said gleefully, looking at his other friend.."yea we are in this..a 3rd hand will be usefull..by the way, if you want to join, id say you beat the living crap outta one of those dummies ASAP"
john pulled a dummy up with TK and sent it toward ice..

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 05:45 AM