KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Hero Ejectment (Sign-up and discussion thread)

Hero Ejectment (Sign-up and discussion thread)
Started by: Kaldorei

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Yes we are, Jack big grin I said so in the introduction yes If you want to cut Jack of Blades out and start three others, now is the time (Of course you can keep Jack of Blades and make two others, too) smile

I am sure you are capable of doing a propriate character. However, most characters are propriate in this roleplay big grin

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 01:02 AM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

exactly why i quit reading Ult. X-Men... Gambit's me favorite... say, TF, whatever happened to that Metroid RP?

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 01:03 AM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JacopeX
Ill probably join, And no I will not play Jacope X roll eyes (sarcastic)

You suck

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 01:15 AM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Hey now! Behave.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 01:15 AM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

Originally posted by Kaldorei
Hey now! Behave confused

I only said that because it is not any fun with out Jacope X

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 01:16 AM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Oh. Sorry then big grin Carry on embarrasment

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 01:18 AM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

personal opinion, people... Jack the Ripper or Hannibal King for my third Charry?

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 03:47 AM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Rules state Hannibal King, since you already have one villain. That is of course, unless you decide to turn Gambit into one of the good guys big grin Like rules state, only one villain each is allowed. Besides, Jack the Ripper would not last long in this world (And follow him in a roleplay would be nasty confused ) big grin

Personaly, I would have picked King anyway.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 09:29 AM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Attention, please.
I have introduced several characters in the intro. If your choice is one of them, no harm is done. However, keep in mind that Vader and Xavier is the two leaders. Leader of each organization. If you wish to have Vader/Xavier as character, but do not wish to be a leader of the organizations let my know (By PM or here) and I will arrange something that make them step down as leader shifty

As you might also have figured, Scarlet Witch is not playable.

Nightcrawler is in an extremely depressive mood due the fact that he killed Scarlet Witch, as well as affected the ritual in such a way that brought chaos over the world. (But playable if you wish)

Last edited by Super Marie 64 on Feb 28th, 2007 at 11:21 AM

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 11:18 AM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

oh, i thought gambit was a hero... sry, i'm stuck in the old comics... i'll just play Hannibal King... from the movie, not the comics...

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 02:39 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Well, this RP allows most things to be possible. You can have a villain fight for the good people if you like smile yes

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 05:11 PM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

okeedokee... i'll post Hannibal later on... g2g 4 now...

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 05:15 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Will do like DE and use the internet to describe my characters big grin

Name:
Katherine "Kitty" Pryde

Nickname/Codename:
Shadowcat

Physical Description:
(please log in to view the image)

Background:
Katherine "Kitty" Pryde was a 13½-year old Jewish girl whose genius level intellect allowed her to take college-level courses despite her young age. Kitty led a fairly normal life until she began suffering headaches of steadily increasing intensity, which were a result of her emerging mutant power.
Kitty herself was unaware that she was a mutant until the afternoon that Emma Frost, then White Queen of the Hellfire Club, arrived to speak to her parents about enrolling Kitty in her Massachusetts Academy. During the visit, Kitty suffered her worst headache yet and went upstairs to her room. When the headache stopped, Kitty was surprised to find she was on the floor of her living room. She had unknowingly used her power to phase through solid matter for the first time, passing through her bed and floor into the room below.

After Frost left, Professor Charles Xavier arrived with three of the X-Men, his own team of mutant students who fought for peaceful coexistence between humans and mutants. Following an attack by the Hellfire Club during which Kitty helped the team, the X-Man Phoenix telepathically coerced Kitty's parents into allowing her to join Xavier's school, and she became the newest and youngest member of the X-Men.

Personality:
She is a talkative girl, willing to help out most people in her envoiurment. However, at the moment she does not feel very much to any help, comparing to many of the other heroes that exist around her at the time being.

Abilities:
She has the abillity to phase trough any wall, person or object, bringing other people or objects with her in the phasing.

Faults:
She only has that power. It is a rather demaning power which needs her to focus.

---

Name:
Raven Darkholme (I think)

Nickname/Codename:
Mystique

Physical Description:
(please log in to view the image)

Background:
Little is known about Mystique's past due to the fact that she can eliminate the outward signs of aging with her shape-changing power, and it's not known exactly how old she is. She apparently learned to use her shape-changing power at a very early age, for there is no evidence known to the public or the government that Raven Darkholme ever looked like anything but a normal human being.

Personality:
Her personality is a strange one. She is very good at hiding her own personal feelins, trough all the years of decieving that she have had.

Abilities:
Mystique can take the shape of any creature or person in the world. New or old. Ancient or future.

Faults:
She is mortal. The only thing that makes her not a normal human being, is that she can take the shape of anything.

---

That is the two I want to go with so far. When I think of my third main character, I will post it big grin

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 07:19 PM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Originally posted by Okami_Oni
<<sry to be difficult... >>

Charry One:

Name: Bruce Wayne
Nickname/Codename: Batman (aka Dark Knight of Gotham, the Dark Knight, The Batman, etc...)
Physical Description: about 6' 1", weighs around 215 Lbs. muscular, in an athletic sense of the word, and a very dark hair colour. I'd like to extend the length of his hair to be tied in a ponytail behind his back (when out of costume), and his eyes to be green, instead of the trademark blue...
Background: His parents were killed in front of him by a two-bit dimestore robber, now he hunts the streets of Gotham as a vigilante hero, trying to make the streets safe once again... (omfg Batman rocks!)
Personality: dark, usually soft-spoken, though when he speaks, it means something out of costume, he is a billionaire playboy type, so i'll try to keep him sociable
Abilities: good with tech and gadgets
Faults: no real powers, too compassionate toward everyone

Charry 2:

Name: Remy LeBeau
Nickname/Codename: Gambit (aka the Ragin' Cajun)
Physical Description: 6' 1", about 174 Lbs. his hair is tied in a long ponytail and has an auburn colour to it. his eyes are black all over, with a red iris... he is also athletically muscled... (like a basketball player... or a cruiserweight Wrestler... )
Background: kidnapped at birth, and adopted into the guild of thieves in New Orleans. He later joined the X-Men, where he fell in love with Rogue. Current whereabouts unknown...
Personality: dark hero... he's a ladies' man... everyone seems to find him charming, in a new-age sense of the word...
Abilities: kinetic charge in objects, allowing him to make them explode at will
Faults: he's too damned cocky

Charry Three:

<< as of yet undecided... >>

Charry Three:

Name: Leon S. Kennedy
Nickname/Codename: Leon
Physical Description:<<see pic>>
Background: Leon Scott Kennedy is a fictional video game character from the Resident Evil survival horror series. He is one of the two main characters in Resident Evil 2 and the protagonist of Resident Evil 4. During the events of Resident Evil 2, Leon is a rookie police officer who arrives in Raccoon City for his first day on the job, only to confront the T-Virus outbreak first-hand. He survives the events of Resident Evil 2 and six years later in Resident Evil 4, Leon returns as a secret agent for the U.S. government, assigned to protect the President's family. He was voiced by Paul Haddad in Resident Evil 2 and Paul Mercier in Resident Evil 4.

Leon is one of the two leading characters featured in Resident Evil 2; the other being Claire Redfield. In the story, Leon is a recently-hired police officer for the Raccoon Police Department. He arrives late to Raccoon City on his first day of duty, already dressed in the armored R.P.D. uniform issued to him. He finds the town already overrun by zombies and encounters another living civilian, Claire. The two decide to seek refuge in the city's police station, as they attempt to escape the city alive. He maintains radio contact with Claire and is partnered with Ada Wong, an Asian woman claiming to be looking for her missing fiancee, and who also serves as Leon's romantic interest. His attempt to find an escape route leads to Umbrella's underground laboratory within the city, where he confronts several of Umbrella's mutant creatures, including a mutated William Birkin. Just prior to making his escape, Leon learns that Ada is actually a corporate spy sent to steal the G-Virus. However, Ada is fatally wounded and presumed dead, leaving Leon to escape the lab by himself along with Claire and Sherry.

The epilogues of Resident Evil 3: Nemesis expand on Leon's fate following Resident Evil 2. After escaping the city, Claire set out on her own to search for her brother, while Leon and Sherry were approached by the U.S. Military, and Leon made an undisclosed deal with a representive of the U.S. Government. In Resident Evil: Survivor and Resident Evil Code: Veronica we learn that Leon has joined an "Anti-Umbrella" force. In Survivor, he is mentioned to be the one who sent the game's protagonist, Ark Thompson, to go undercover into Sheena Island (the game's setting). Likewise, in Code: Veronica, Claire gets in touch with Leon when she is trapped on Rockfort Island, and in turn, Leon relays her information to Chris.

Leon's next game appearance depicts him as an "Anti-Umbrella" agent in the non-canon Resident Evil Gaiden, an alternate universe gaiden installment released for the Game Boy Color. In Gaiden Leon goes missing during a mission aboard the Umbrella cruiser Starlight. Barry meets up with Leon and the two team up to take down a new type of Bio-Organic Weapon infesting the ship, and escape along with an orphaned girl named Lucia. The game's ending shows a close-up of Leon's neck bleeding green blood, indicating that he was infected by a virus before Barry came to rescue him.

Leon would return to the official canon as the protagonist of Resident Evil 4. The game revamps not only the established Resident Evil gameplay formula, but also the series' ongoing storyline. Set six years after the events of Resident Evil 2, Leon has since become an operative for a secret organization and is assigned to rescue the newly-elected President's daughter, Ashley Graham, who is being held in an undisclosed village in Europe. Her kidnappers turn out to be part of a religious cult known as the "Los Illuminados", which has taken control of the local villagers with a breed of parasites known as Las Plagas. Leons up once again with Ada Wong, who seeks to steal a sample of the parasites for her unknown employer, as well as with a Spaniard named Luis Sera, a former researcher for the cult. He also confronts Jack Krauser, a former acquaintance who disappeared two years prior to the events of the game and is now in league with the cult. Leon fulfills his mission by eliminating the cult leader, Osmund Saddler, and escaping the cult's island headquarters with Ashley Graham.

<<source: wikipedia.org>>
Personality: determined to do his job and complete his missions no matter what
Abilities: none, he does however use a Desert Eagle and a Remington M1100 shotgun
Faults: he's just too damned compassionate for his own good... and he shows too much determination in his jobs...[IMG] http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...n_S_Kennedy.jpg[/IMG]

Last edited by iKinneas on Feb 28th, 2007 at 08:22 PM

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 08:20 PM
TBJ
High

Name: Mace Windu
Nickname/Codename: Bad As$ Motherf*cker
Physical Description: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/mace_windu
Background: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/mace_windu
Personality: Wise, intuitive, but sometimes arrogant.
Abilities: Force, Shatterpoint
Faults: Stated above, arrogance.

Name: James Bond
Nickname/Codename: 007
Physical Description: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/james_bond
Background: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/james_bond
Personality: Calm, cool, and collected.
Abilities: Above natural strength, dexterity, toughness, and stamina.
Faults: Women.

(Not sure if he has enough superhuman abilities to be in here, so, if he doesn't, I'll change him.)

Name: Anakin Skywalker
Nickname/Codename: Darth Vader
Physical Description: http://www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/darth_vader
Background: http://www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/darth_vader
Personality: Cold, ruthless, and cruel.
Abilities: Force, Dun Moch
Faults: Body Suit

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 10:16 PM
TBJ is currently offline Click here to Send TBJ a Private Message Find more posts by TBJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

James Bond is maybe not a superhero, but he is a hero and most welcome if you are interested in playing him big grin

Darth Vader has a premade position in the roleplay as the leader of the villain secret organization. If you wish to play character but do not wish to play him as a leader, I can make him step down.
If you wish to remain as a leader of the organization, you will have to get a little extra information from me.

Also, I forgot to mention this earlier, but I think you might have picked it up from previous conversations. The Starwars universe will not have their lightsabres or blasters with them. Those weapons are considered god mode in the current world smile

I sound sooo demanding confused Did you get what I ment by all that chatter, Johns Mannequin? big grin

In short. Welcome to the roleplay smile PM or write here for more details and questions about Vader (Or anything else).

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 10:25 PM
TBJ
High

Yeah, I get all the rules. big grin

I'm fine with Vader being the leader, so go ahead and ask me anything.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 10:40 PM
TBJ is currently offline Click here to Send TBJ a Private Message Find more posts by TBJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

It is not what I am going to ask smile I will inform you a little bit about his position. What he does with the organization (Except for leading it). I can assume you know the way Vader act, from the movies. (By the way, from what part is your Vader? After RotJ or before? Because he turned into a softie big grin

Well, give me some time. I need to think of what to inform you. Not too much. I hate spoilers shifty

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 10:45 PM
TBJ
High

Before ROTJ, ESB to be specific, when he seems to be most powerful. (Other than before Mustafar, anyway.)

And yes, I definitely know how Vader acts. eek!

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 11:04 PM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

i think he was strongest in ROTS. 'course, that's my favorite of the 6 movies, so... my opinion is a bit biased... overlook me...

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 11:10 PM