KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Assassin's Creed [merged]

Assassin's Creed [merged]
Started by: Koala MeatPie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (28): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zack Fair
Fanboy

The game has so much promise.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jul 12th, 2007 05:20 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Cant wait for this game, everything looks so freakin' sweet. Love it when he shoves that beggar chick and she goes flying, owned. I dread the system requirements...

Old Post Jul 12th, 2007 03:17 PM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

Aparently the science-fiction thing is not time travels, anyone got any theories?

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post Jul 12th, 2007 04:09 PM
Morridini is currently offline Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the_satan32

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Morridini
Aparently the science-fiction thing is not time travels, anyone got any theories?

This is from Wikipedia

On December 13, 2006, in an interview with IGN, Kristen Bell (who will have her voice and likeness lent to the game) talked about the plot. According to the interview, the plot centers on genetic memory and a corporation looking for descendants of an assassin.[4]
“It's actually really interesting to me. It's sort of based on the research that's sort of happening now, about the fact that your genes might be able to hold memory. And you could argue semantics and say it's instinct, but how does a baby bird know to eat a worm, as opposed to a cockroach, if its parents don't show it? And it's about this science company trying to, Matrix-style, go into people's brains and find out an ancestor who used to be an assassin, and sort of locate who that person is. ”

Old Post Jul 12th, 2007 04:23 PM
the_satan32 is currently offline Click here to Send the_satan32 a Private Message Find more posts by the_satan32 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

Well it's from Wikipedia and all official AC people and sites still keep it secret, so I'll take that info with a grain of salt, considering it's almost one year old.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2007 04:29 PM
Morridini is currently offline Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

Originally posted by Morridini
Darn E3, was about to go log off and go to bed when suddenly Assassin's Creed is up next on Gamespot's live coverage.

And here it is: http://www.gamespot.com/video/0/617...oup=e32007_live

I really liked the interview when I watched it last night, lots of gameplay footage.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2007 07:10 PM
Phat J

ballin

Old Post Jul 13th, 2007 03:22 AM
Phat J is currently offline Click here to Send Phat J a Private Message Find more posts by Phat J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx
PSN: IAMTHECAVALRY

this game looks absolutely incredible, watched the e3 demo, AMAZING

Old Post Jul 15th, 2007 01:30 AM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Watched the 1up show and they were kinda on the fence for this game. They played the demo and were talking about how complex the controls were and the gameplay isnt as smooth as the trailer looks to be.

They werent totally impressed.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2007 04:17 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx

Originally posted by Smasandian
Watched the 1up show and they were kinda on the fence for this game. They played the demo and were talking about how complex the controls were and the gameplay isnt as smooth as the trailer looks to be.

They werent totally impressed.

it won so much Best of Shows for this years E3 though, including best of PS3, best looking and etc. even won viewers best of show from g4techtv's attack of the show

Old Post Jul 15th, 2007 10:29 PM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I didnt know that, I'm just going on what they said.

Gamespot, IGN, 1up and Joystiq havnt handed out their awards yet, so I wouldnt know.

I'm still exicted about the game, but I'm not going to write it off as an sure thing, or classic for that matter.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 02:40 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx

i just wikied it, but i know for a fact it won viewers voted best of show on Attack of the Show.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 03:12 AM
Morridini
Morridini

Being voted best of PS3 doesn't really say much at all though....

But considering they have 3 months left I think they can iron out the flaws we see in the gameplay Smasandian.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 07:09 AM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

This is just what I heared.

Being voted viewes choice means nothing either. They havnt played the game yet, how would they know it was good or not.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 06:01 PM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well a live demo was played in front of them. That's pretty much all they have to go off. It was rather impressive in my opinion.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 06:19 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

I loved POPersia & the same guys are making it. It'd be a must have if money grew on trees & I owned the mega expensive PS3

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 01:07 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Originally posted by InnerRise
Well a live demo was played in front of them. That's pretty much all they have to go off. It was rather impressive in my opinion.

True. It probalby was impressive, and its probably going to be a fun game.

But E3 is an industry event, no public was allowed and I'm pretty sure it was heavily enforced. Joystiq had an article that all passes were photo ID.

The general public didnt play the game, and only saw gameplay videos, thats not really an indication that the game is amazing.

The only complaint that the guys at 1up had about the game was that the videos were the same videos they've already seen and that the demo showed the gameplay vidoes are not an indication of the gameplay.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 02:53 AM
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Originally posted by brainchild81
It'd be a must have if money grew on trees & I owned the mega expensive PS3
Buy a 360 then.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 09:33 AM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Oh Shit! Just watched some E3 footage & you're right. It is going to be on 360.(GTA 4 too) I might just have to get one

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 12:25 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Smasandian
True. It probalby was impressive, and its probably going to be a fun game.

But E3 is an industry event, no public was allowed and I'm pretty sure it was heavily enforced. Joystiq had an article that all passes were photo ID.

The general public didnt play the game, and only saw gameplay videos, thats not really an indication that the game is amazing.

The only complaint that the guys at 1up had about the game was that the videos were the same videos they've already seen and that the demo showed the gameplay vidoes are not an indication of the gameplay.
Well the live demo was new to everyone else. I mean, it was live, it wasn't some copy of an old demo.

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 05:29 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote