KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman gets One Punch...

Superman gets One Punch...
Started by: Nikkolas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
King KAM

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mindship
laughing laughing

But seriously evil face since these are my two favorite characters, I gotta give each credit.

Surfer is knocked down, stunned, but no real harm done (sorry, but it Is just one punch). But he also says something to the effect of (as Superman always seems to be saying something like this), "That was the toughest blow I've ever felt, and I don't want to feel it again."
dude superman hits surfer with a "you just killed lois" punch, and surfer goes night night

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 08:20 PM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by Flame On!!
He has no dick....

I saw a thread on it once here in the comics section created by some banned member.

-FO!!

Pretty sure he does.

There was a scan of him 'de-glazing' himself to sleep with Alica (or some other earth women) and he was wearing briefs under it.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 09:12 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flame On!!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by grey fox
Pretty sure he does.

There was a scan of him 'de-glazing' himself to sleep with Alica (or some other earth women) and he was wearing briefs under it.

I can tell you paid attention to this shifty Everyone wheres briefs even girls. Wearing them is little edidence for a penis. We will only ever know if he does the "full monty".

wink I'll send you the 4x4 glossy.

-FO!!

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 09:15 PM
Flame On!! is currently offline Click here to Send Flame On!! a Private Message Find more posts by Flame On!! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Maybe he was going to wear one of those detachable thingies...... sick

Bankai.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 09:15 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

I can tell you paid attention to this shifty Everyone wheres briefs even girls. Wearing them is little edidence for a penis. We will only ever know if he does the "full monty".

wink I'll send you the 4x4 glossy.

-FO!!

[sarcasm]Very Funny flame on. [/sarcasm]
Originally posted by juggernaut66666

TMI

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 09:18 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flame On!!
Restricted

Account Restricted

You mean a "strap on" you really don't use the internet for anything but comics do you. wink

-FO!!

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 09:20 PM
Flame On!! is currently offline Click here to Send Flame On!! a Private Message Find more posts by Flame On!! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

You mean a "strap on" you really don't use the internet for anything but comics do you. wink

-FO!!

Maybe I'm not interested in those things like some others here.

Bankai.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 09:22 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Maybe I'm not interested in these things like some others here.

Have to agree. FO is a litle disturbed in the mind

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 09:23 PM
Flame On!!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Maybe I'm not interested in these things like some others here.

smile Every man is interested in [slightly rude do not read if offended by mature themes] [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Lesbian strap on sex.

smile

rock

-FO!!

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 09:25 PM
Estacado
Legendary

FO is a litle disturbed in the mind

Bankai.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 09:26 PM
Flame On!!
Restricted

Account Restricted

smile Every man is interested in [slightly rude do not read if offended by mature themes] [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Lesbian strap on sex.

smile

rock

-FO!!

Do I detect some geeks on the forum? noNo, I don't believe it, not on a comics forum! shifty

-FO!!

Last edited by Flame On!! on Mar 23rd, 2007 at 09:33 PM

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 09:31 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

[QUOTE=8612343]Originally posted by Flame On!!
quote:

Do I detect some geeks on the forum? noNo, I don't believe it, not on a comics forum! shifty

-FO!!

Oh i'm so sorry we don't live up to your ideas of normalcy you perverted little shit-stirrer

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 09:37 PM
Flame On!!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh i'm so sorry we don't live up to your ideas of normalcy you perverted little shit-stirrer

You don't like films about "hot" girl on girl action with toys?

erm

I pity you.

-FO!!

Last edited by Flame On!! on Mar 23rd, 2007 at 09:45 PM

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 09:42 PM
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Originally posted by King KAM
dude superman hits surfer with a "you just killed lois" punch, and surfer goes night night

H'mm...2 or 3 punches, perhaps. wink

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 09:44 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

One punch from Superman isnt going to KO the Surfer.

By Stoic

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 02:28 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

You don't like films about "hot" girl on girl action with toys?

erm

I pity you.

-FO!!

Personally I find it overly reminicent of . . . stopping now . . .

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 02:35 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

Originally posted by Board Walker
Surfer more times then not, has been knocked out, or harmed by physical blows.

Surfers defense to super novas may be high, but his defense to physical attacks? It it is on the low side.

Do you honestly want to argue that SS has more feats portraying him a immune to physical blows or nigh resistant to them?

Because I can provide 3-4 showings of surfer being beaten down, KO'ed, by physical attacks.

Superman has the power to KO SS in one punch, I suppose hitting SS with force to move a solar system in the compact form of a punch will do nothing?

Wrong it will KO him.

Surfer has done well against brawlers before.

The few who've laid him low and will probably continue to do so, happen to be special cases.

He gets thrashed by Thanos, who would likely physically thrash any top tier hero who fights him mano y mano.

He gets thrashed by Thor or BRB, who each wield extremely powerful plot device magical hammers.
Call me when either thrashes Surfer without the hammers and just fists alone.
You find me the top tiers who wouldn't likely be laid out with a few charged hammer blows.

He has taken an enraged Hulks pounding on him, stomping his head an didn't say ouch or show pain.
He simply threw up a forcefield and then did something exotic.

He's beaten Lunatik, Abom and others in physical combat.

He's consistently the most durable hero in Marvel comics.

Superman won't ko him.

He'll hurt him, but then hear something noble about the PC, and lose the match.

And Superman hasn't shown the force to move the entire solarsystem.

Mageddon certainly was uber, but it wasn't that uber.

GAM

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 02:36 AM
UniOmni is currently offline Click here to Send UniOmni a Private Message Find more posts by UniOmni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by UniOmni
And Superman hasn't shown the force to move the entire solarsystem.

Mageddon certainly was uber, but it wasn't that uber.

GAM

lol

Did you read WWIII? If you did, then did you see the size of Mageddon?

Considering the size of it, it would most definitely way a lot more than our solar system. Our solar system's size is 99% empty space. And Mageddon's ship filled all of that space with its mass... metal, circuitry, weapons, technology, etc...

But, I don't base Superman's strength off of that one feat alone. I realize that's a once in a blue moon feat for him, but obviously Board Walker doesn't realize that.

Cosign with Uni. The punch won't knock Norrin out, but he'll feel it.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 02:54 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Surfer is stunned and knocked off his board

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 02:55 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

SURFER FUKIN DIES COZ HE IS A NOOB LOL!1!!!1!!

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 03:17 AM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote