KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman vs Shang Chi

Batman vs Shang Chi
Started by: Alfheim

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dum Dum Dugan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by the-mr-killer
spiderman is slow. in dbz, theyre much faster. and normal people CAN knock out sharks

can punch a great white shark under water and KO it?

That was while holding back too............

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 06:48 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the-mr-killer
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Battlehammer
can punch a great white shark under water and KO it?

not in water, but still, then shang chi is not THAT much superhuman

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 06:50 PM
the-mr-killer is currently offline Click here to Send the-mr-killer a Private Message Find more posts by the-mr-killer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

actaully he can and has. His stats are constantly amped. His reflexes and agility are always at superhuman levels. He can amp his abilties with a seconds notice. He does not need to mediate like batman and other do.

.....what if thats so why did he get curbstomped by Wolverine, why is it stated that Cap is a better fighter than him. Caps is enhanced.

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
The S-Rank DC - Martial Artist Comparison List:

DC:
1. Dragon
2. Shiva
3. Cass
4. Tiger
5. Connar
6. Batman (A generous place, ignoring guys like Drako, Maddog, Alpha. I can come up with variations of the list with out Batman even making the top ten)

1-3 are all pretty much interchangeable (Dragon, lacking the body language ability of Cass and Shiva, edging the others in pure skill)

Shang Chi is the Marvel's closest equivalent to Dragon or Shiva in terms of skill. One of four characters (I believe) in Marvel who have actually been stated, on panel, to have mastered every fighting style known to man (further more he has engaged, and bested, a dozen monks who boosted the same). He is monsterously skilled, to the point that he dwarves Batman (keep in mind that Richard Dragon has refered to Batman as "a skilled amature," and you will have some idea as to how a fight between Chi and Bruce would play out).

Well since you said Shang can amp his skill to Spiderman levels im goinna take all that with a pinch of salt.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 06:50 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

not in water, but still, then shang chi is not THAT much superhuman

dude a normal human could not even hope to KO a great white on land with a 100 punches let a lone in water with one.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 06:51 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Daredevil1

im not lying what so ever. You have to read his comics. Not go by some crap wiki says.

shang-chi is known to be able to amp his stats well into the superhuman levels. He has been able move at speeds rivalling that of spiderman.

He been able to KO a shark with a single punch.

The guy a chi amper like IF. They both have the ability to use there chi to amp there abilties past human limitations.

Lots of people here look at his comics. This just shows you don't know much IronFist got his boost from the mystical undying Shou-lao.

KO a shark big deal. Bats has KO'ed the real superhuman villan the Croc with a one shot, to even snap a leopards neck easily, to even kick a special door that was designed to withstand a cruise missile.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 06:54 PM
Daredevil1 is currently offline Click here to Send Daredevil1 a Private Message Find more posts by Daredevil1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Alfheim
.....what if thats so why did he get curbstomped by Wolverine, why is it stated that Cap is a better fighter than him. Caps is enhanced.

are we talking about capt here?

why does every thing ahve to be about capt with you?

No one said a dam thing about capt. Were talking about batman.

What do you mean why did he get curbstomped by wolverine? Batman would not have faired any better.

I fail to see how Logan beating shang-chi matters at all in this fighter.

when ahs capt ever in a comic been stated directly as a better fighter then shang-chi. Not that it really matters since this has nothing to do with capt.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 06:55 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Well since you said Shang can amp his skill to Spiderman levels im goinna take all that with a pinch of salt.

I said he can amp his "physical attributes" to be in line with those of Spider-man... which he can.

Don't decided right now if you believe me or not, you are probably just distracted. Wait until your Spider-man bedsheets get back from the dry cleaners so you can put your head into the game.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 06:55 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the-mr-killer
Restricted

Account Restricted

dude a normal human could not even hope to KO a great white on land with a 100 punches let a lone in water with one.

was it stated in the comic that it was a great white?

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 06:56 PM
the-mr-killer is currently offline Click here to Send the-mr-killer a Private Message Find more posts by the-mr-killer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

are we talking about capt here?

why does every thing ahve to be about capt with you?

No one said a dam thing about capt. Were talking about batman.

What do you mean why did he get curbstomped by wolverine? Batman would not have faired any better.

I fail to see how Logan beating shang-chi matters at all in this fighter.

when ahs capt ever in a comic been stated directly as a better fighter then shang-chi. Not that it really matters since this has nothing to do with capt.

Im not gonna bother explaining.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 06:56 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Daredevil1
Lots of people here look at his comics. This just shows you don't know much IronFist got his boost from the mystical undying Shou-lao.]

hahahaha. I know a lot about IF and you made a stupid mistake thinking I don't.

First of all yes his IF comes from mystical means. How ever he can and has amped his stats with out the use of the IF. Most of his stats are amp by normal chi amping means. He only really uses his Iron Fist when punching. He hardly ever uses it to amp his speed and so forth. Most all of that is amped with normal every day chi like shang-chi does.

Originally posted by Daredevil1
[B]KO a shark big deal. Bats has KO'ed the real superhuman villan the Croc with a one shot, to even snap a leopards neck easily, to even kick a special door that was designed to withstand a cruise missile.

under water...............

Not to mention it was implied he could have killed the shark by caving it it head..........

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 06:59 PM
Deadline

hahahaha. I know a lot about IF and you made a stupid mistake thinking I don't.

First of all yes his IF comes from mystical means. How ever he can and ahs amped his powers with out the use of the IF. Most of his stats are amp by normal chi amping means. He only really uses his IRon Fist when punching. He hardly ever uses it to amp his speed and so forth. Most all of that is amped with normal every day chi like shang-chi does.

under water...............

Not to mention it was implied he could have killed the shark by caving it it head..........

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 07:00 PM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Bruce

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 07:00 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Not sure actaully. Though seeing as how they were at least 14 to 16 feat long and looked just like a great white..........im gunna assume they were.

Though I think it was evehn stated, but not completely sure as of this moment.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 07:02 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

Im not gonna bother explaining.

no you got proven to look foolish by bringing up capt when it was un needed now your trying to save your self by trying to make it seem like im being rediculous when you my friend are the one who let his cock fest with capt be brought into a thread about batman and shang-chi.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 07:04 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Batman

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

I'm not sure if it was a great white or not - I don't have the issue in front of me - but you can tell by the fins, if it is or not.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
The S-Rank DC - Martial Artist Comparison List:

DC:
1. Dragon
2. Shiva
3. Cass
4. Tiger
5. Connar
6. Batman (A generous place, ignoring guys like Drako, Maddog, Alpha. I can come up with variations of the list with out Batman even making the top ten)

1-3 are all pretty much interchangeable (Dragon, lacking the body language ability of Cass and Shiva, edging the others in pure skill)

Shang Chi is the Marvel's closest equivalent to Dragon or Shiva in terms of skill. One of four characters (I believe) in Marvel who have actually been stated, on panel, to have mastered every fighting style known to man (further more he has engaged, and bested, a dozen monks who boosted the same). He is monsterously skilled, to the point that he dwarves Batman (keep in mind that Richard Dragon has refered to Batman as "a skilled amature," and you will have some idea as to how a fight between Chi and Bruce would play out).
Funny that Batman has stalemated or outright defeated all of the top three you named, and I haven't seen one win over him from any of them.
In fact, Batman just recently outclassed Karate Kid in Brave and the Bold, and that was after a sneak attack. Karate Kid then felt bad that next time, he wouldn't even get the surprise attack in. lol.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Juntai
Funny that Batman has stalemated or outright defeated all of the top three you named, and I haven't seen one win over him from any of them.
In fact, Batman just recently outclassed Karate Kid in Brave and the Bold, and that was after a sneak attack. Karate Kid then felt bad that next time, he wouldn't even get the surprise attack in. lol.

are you really syaign batman can beat karate kid..............come on now your just beign rediculous.

karate kid should have no trouble what so ever with batman.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 07:06 PM
the-mr-killer
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not sure actaully. Though seeing as how they were at least 14 to 16 feat long and looked just like a great white..........im gunna assume they were.

Though I think it was evehn stated, but not completely sure as of this moment.

its drawn. it dont have to be a great white

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 07:07 PM
the-mr-killer
Restricted

Account Restricted

are you really syaign batman can beat karate kid..............come on now your just beign rediculous.

karate kid should have no trouble what so ever with batman.

i have seen the films, and no, he cant defeat batman

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 07:07 PM