KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman vs Shang Chi

Batman vs Shang Chi
Started by: Alfheim

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dum Dum Dugan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by the-mr-killer
its drawn. it dont have to be a great white
ecpt for the fact it drawn the same size as a great white would be. it the same color as a great white oh and it the same structure..............but no it deffinetly not a great white........ roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 07:08 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the-mr-killer
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Battlehammer
ecpt for the fact it drawn the same size as a great white would be. it the same color as a great white oh and it the same structure..............but no it deffinetly not a great white........ roll eyes (sarcastic)

No. its just a shark if its not specified as a great white man

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 07:10 PM
the-mr-killer is currently offline Click here to Send the-mr-killer a Private Message Find more posts by the-mr-killer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

No. its just a shark if its not specified as a great white man

your an idiot/ if it drawn the size of a great white. If it drawn the shape of a great white. If it drawn the color of a great white it must be a...........blue shark. confused

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 07:12 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by Juntai
Funny that Batman has stalemated or outright defeated all of the top three you named, and I haven't seen one win over him from any of them.
In fact, Batman just recently outclassed Karate Kid in Brave and the Bold, and that was after a sneak attack. Karate Kid then felt bad that next time, he wouldn't even get the surprise attack in. lol.

Against Cass: The one time he thought he had are beat (in a simple spare) the fight ended with him lecturing, her smirking... and Batman coughing up blood. When they were both under the influence of drugs, Batman was on the defensive the entire time, running away, using gadgets and the environment to his advantage and all he managed to do was stalemate Batgirl... when all she was trying to do was kiss Batman, and he was kicking it into full gear.

Against Dragon: Batman "stalemated" Dragon, because Dragon couldn't be bothered with fighting him and was trying to avoid a fight.

Against Shiva. He has never beaten or stalemated her straight up. He knocked out a mind controlled Shiva, and with the help of Robin he has managed to beat her.

None the less Batman has admitted to Shiva being his better. Shiva has admitted to being Batman's better. Nightwing has implied it. It is DC's oppion that Shiva (Cass, Dragon, Tiger and Hawke) are his better. You can beat around the bush all you want ad try to deny it... but its true.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

are you really syaign batman can beat karate kid..............come on now your just beign rediculous.

karate kid should have no trouble what so ever with batman.
I'm not saying I THINK he can, I'm saying it was written and drawn as bashing up Karate Kid and making him look like a rookie and getting away before the rest of the Legion showed up again. Karate Kid was still conscious, but his only real hits came from blindsiding Batman while he beat up Invisible Kid. Then Batman got his bearings, smacked up Karate Kid a bit and left.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Against Cass: The one time he thought he had are beat (in a simple spare) the fight ended with him lecturing, her smirking... and Batman coughing up blood. When they were both under the influence of drugs, Batman was on the defensive the entire time, running away, using gadgets and the environment to his advantage and all he managed to do was stalemate Batgirl... when all she was trying to do was kiss Batman, and he was kicking it into full gear.

Against Dragon: Batman "stalemated" Dragon, because Dragon couldn't be bothered with fighting him and was trying to avoid a fight.

Against Shiva. He has never beaten or stalemated her straight up. He knocked out a mind controlled Shiva, and with the help of Robin he has managed to beat her.

None the less Batman has admitted to Shiva being his better. Shiva has admitted to being Batman's better. Nightwing has implied it. It is DC's oppion that Shiva (Cass, Dragon, Tiger and Hawke) are his better. You can beat around the bush all you want ad try to deny it... but its true.
Once again, he defeated or stalemated all of them, and none can say the same in reverse. Make up all the excuses you want.

The one where he coughed up blood? He stopped his own killing blow from hitting her, and she knew it, her eyes went wide in fear. He had her beat.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 07:14 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

I'm not saying I THINK he can, I'm saying it was written and drawn as bashing up Karate Kid and making him look like a rookie and getting away before the rest of the Legion showed up again. Karate Kid was still conscious, but his only real hits came from blindsiding Batman while he beat up Invisible Kid. Then Batman got his bearings, smacked up Karate Kid a bit and left.

your point...........batman does the same crap to superman lol.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 07:15 PM
the-mr-killer
Restricted

Account Restricted

your an idiot/ if it drawn the size of a great white. If it drawn the shape of a great white. If it drawn the color of a great white it must be a...........blue shark. confused

they just think "lets draw a shark", they woulld never refer to it as a great white just a shark

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 07:15 PM
the-mr-killer is currently offline Click here to Send the-mr-killer a Private Message Find more posts by the-mr-killer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

they just think "lets draw a shark", they woulld never refer to it as a great white just a shark

trust me they know the difference. a great white looks nothing like other sharks.

They draw different sharks allt eh time. such as in wolverine. They draw a tiger shark when he was in warm water and then another issue while in gold water they draw a great white.

The sharks entire structures were different from one another as was the sizes.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 07:20 PM
the-mr-killer
Restricted

Account Restricted

ok your right battlehammer

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 07:23 PM
Daredevil1

Funny that Batman has stalemated or outright defeated all of the top three you named, and I haven't seen one win over him from any of them.
In fact, Batman just recently outclassed Karate Kid in Brave and the Bold, and that was after a sneak attack. Karate Kid then felt bad that next time, he wouldn't even get the surprise attack in. lol.

Pretty much. The brave and bold was Waids Karate Kid but its still impressive since Bats was fighting in a manner he was not used to.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 09:04 PM
Daredevil1 is currently offline Click here to Send Daredevil1 a Private Message Find more posts by Daredevil1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Once again, he defeated or stalemated all of them, and none can say the same in reverse. Make up all the excuses you want.

The one where he coughed up blood? He stopped his own killing blow from hitting her, and she knew it, her eyes went wide in fear. He had her beat.

Heres what it comes down to. Batman says they're better, they say they're better, impartial third part observers say they're better and any time Batman has "stalemated" any of them, there were highly circumstantial occurrences, always leaning in Batman's favour.

... but what ever helps you sleep at night. wink

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 10:37 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the-mr-killer
Restricted

Account Restricted

batman always wins. a rule

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 10:56 PM
Daredevil1

quote:
hahahaha. I know a lot about IF and you made a stupid mistake thinking I don't.

First of all yes his IF comes from mystical means. How ever he can and has amped his stats with out the use of the IF. Most of his stats are amp by normal chi amping means. He only really uses his Iron Fist when punching. He hardly ever uses it to amp his speed and so forth. Most all of that is amped with normal every day chi like shang-chi does.

Ok you made the claim that Shang-Chi can amp up to Spiderman level stats.

Prove it. Lets see this evidence.

quote:
under water...............

Not to mention it was implied he could have killed the shark by caving it it head......

While your at it show this as well.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 01:31 AM
Daredevil1 is currently offline Click here to Send Daredevil1 a Private Message Find more posts by Daredevil1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by Daredevil1
Ok you made the claim that Shang-Chi can amp up to Spiderman level stats.

Prove it. Lets see this evidence.

While your at it show this as well.

Generally speaking, if you need someone to give you evidence in order for you form an educated opinion, then you probably aren't qualified to post in this thread.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 02:04 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

are you really syaign batman can beat karate kid..............come on now your just beign rediculous.

karate kid should have no trouble what so ever with batman.
He never said that, he said what happened, in the comic.
KK got about three hits in before Bruce could do anything, had the edge in air fighting, and Bruce ended up stalemating/looking a teensy bit better.

Nevermind, he already explained.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 02:13 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Daredevil1

quote:
Generally speaking, if you need someone to give you evidence in order for you form an educated opinion, then you probably aren't qualified to post in this thread.

Its called a debate. If someone can't back up there claims that they hold true. Then they probably aren't qualified to post. Since you don't seem to know that. I recommend the same for you.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 02:24 AM
Daredevil1

Shang Chi 10/10. First round knock out. Shang has superior skill and the ability to amp his physically attributes with chi to rival Spider-man. It his hardly even a contest.

Since you made the same claim. Prove it?

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 02:26 AM
Deadline

Wow this is one of my stupidest things ive ever heard....incredible.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 08:43 AM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by Alfheim
Wow this is one of my stupidest things ive ever heard....incredible.

wacko

You don't go into a debate knowing only one side of the argument. If you aren't familiar enough with both characters to form an accurate, educated opinion then you aren't qualified to post in the thread. Everyone in this thread should know just as much about Shang-Chi as the do about Batman, if you need to rely on other people then you don't know enough about both character's for you opinion to matter.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 03:44 PM