KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Hazmat Team Alpha RP

Hazmat Team Alpha RP
Started by: Red Spartan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (31): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SpadeKing

"What about Charlie?"

The though was cut off short from the entrance of another member of the hazmat team. He was able to hold in a laugh after her entrance trying to act strictly proffesional and ready for war by keeping a straight face.

"So, um, Ms... you're on Delta?"

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 09:48 PM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Rand paised back and forth " Lt. How can you cope with such bordom dont you wanna get right in there sir ?" He said hoping not to sound to strange =P

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 09:48 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

"1 survivor? Just a sweep up huh? so he must have gotten trigger happy or something. Can I go get a rocket launcher now?"

He really didn't have problems with pistols he was just use to always having a larger weapon with him at all times. He considered it to be imtimadating and that has always been his style, no one wants to fight you if they're scared.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 09:51 PM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

((We can't know the situation like that. They cut out sixteen hours ago when the captain last logged.))

"What do you mean one survivor? The ZidRep they sent shows all members but one are still able to make it out." Jacob looked over the data report and mission specs. and then said once again. "Yep, there is deffinately more then one survivor down there." Finally noticing that he was so eager he finally let the news out. "Why are you so eager to go down to a clean-up job that will last three entire weeks?"

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 09:56 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Rand laughed " you serious you choose a rocket launcher ?" Rand felt kinda small since his shotgun doesnt have the range or power of a rocket launcher but his gun was a hell of alot faster. He looked at the Lt. " well im bored now but tommrow i may be regreting it im sure"

Last edited by Matr0shka on Sep 13th, 2007 at 09:59 PM

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 09:56 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcade Fire
My Last Title Was Queer

"No, I haven't done this before. My exploits are much more... brutal. I'm less of a soldier, more of a warrior. It's not something I'm proud of." He knew that something else was going on, and that it wasn't just an average status report. He looked around for his squad mates, the ones that would come with him, should he descend into the base. The girl who had just made her entry wasn't apart of his team, but she seemed to be one of the more laid-back members. The other ones deserved closer observations, but Gotham didn't want to pry. Their pasts could be just as bloody as his.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 09:59 PM
Arcade Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Arcade Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Arcade Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Advent
Just Leaving

Moments passed before the quarter by the elevator where the Delta squad was patiently awaiting began to become more animated. Rachel first took notice that yet another comrade arrived. A seemingly short, yet well framed and alluring woman. She introduced herself as Nikolette Frost and payed her respects to the Lieutenant. "About time another girl arrived...", Rachel thought to herself. Nikolette's entrance was somewhat unpunctual, and even then, she informed Lieutenant Book that another member would also be arriving in due time.

"I do hope he comes soon", Rachel stated. Paying no further mind to that however, as another, older man came waltzing towards their general area. He was apparently an Alpha, although Rachel at first believed he was actually Sergeant Shark. He posed a question about the information Jacob had been receiving via his communications visor.

Rachel made sure to pay close attention to the details of what the Lieutenant was speaking about. Her ears pulled back almost instinctively as she listened to Jacob read the message.

The fact that one member of the Charlie team was "in critical condition" raised some suspicions, but these were suppressed by the fact that the majority of the team was alive and without further injuries.

If it was medical assistance the man who was injured needed, then Rachel would be able to take a look at him (assuming the Charlie team doesn't have a medic). Her mind drifted onto other news when one of the teammates requested permission to get a rocket launcher. Rachel laughed at that thought of that, "A rocket launcher? Isn't that a little bit extreme for just about...any assignment like this?", she asked in jest.

"The ability to speak does not make you intelligent." - Sagacious Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 10:03 PM
Advent is currently offline Click here to Send Advent a Private Message Find more posts by Advent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

"I just want to shoot something sir! A rocket wouldn't be so bad, what if the rest were trapped somewhere we could blow the place open if its light enough? or quickly dissect something."

He seemed like he was beginning to lose it as he constantly whined. He started thinking and hopefully when he asked this no one got any ideas of him joining the squad for any reasons for it.

"So is this like some freaky experiment thing like um... i don't know area 51 or whatnot?"

He used finger motions to try and seem like he didn't beleive a bit about it the thing or not, though he was hoping for something just like it.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 10:03 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

" Yea shoot at the crushed up can and kill us all " He was GLAD it was just pistols at this point " well if anyone cares im probably Delta teams only demolitionist. I can create explosives, diffuse them and set them off , my favorite." He smiled " blow up anything at " He shook his head " anyway guys my name is Rand but you can call me Faraleth "

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 10:08 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob had become frustrated and decided to walk away from all of the other members of the squad. He had never done well when in a room with a lot of people, especially when most were questioning him about things he didn't know. Making sure he grabbed his weapon, he made his way into the hall and leaned against a door down the hall a bit. "So many new guys this time around..."

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 10:09 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Rand saw the look on the Lt.'s face. He didnt bother to find out. He looked around. He took a soda can. He pulled out some small vial and mixed them in the can and sealed it with a tape and put it into his pouch. " Now ive got myself hand made phospherous." He set it away and made sure the can would not give out. He knew the only way to live if it went on him was to ditch the suit ASAP. Wich he could do.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 10:13 PM
SpadeKing

"Well there goes the need for a rocket."

Marlon pulled out the pistol and checked out the bullets in the clip. Other than training this would be the first time ever he had to fire with a pistol in combat and with only 7 shot per clip the mission wasn't really sounding hard now. Actually he was starting to wish He stayed to get the rest of his army stripes instead of looking to see if aliens are real.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 10:15 PM
Arcade Fire
My Last Title Was Queer

Gotham also walked away, standing in a corner. He continued to work on his hand, tightening bolts, stabilizing gears, and rearranging transistors. The heavy suit was interfering, his real hand not being able to modify his robotic hand with the precision he was used to. He didn't really focus on this, though; he could only think of Charlie squad. Delta squad would have to go down soon, and he knew that this wasn't an average mission. These were highly trained people. No average accident could critically injure them.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 10:26 PM
Arcade Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Arcade Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Arcade Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Advent
Just Leaving

Rachel still stood in her same position, almost unwavering. As she slightly pivoted her head back so as to keep her hair in its typical manner, she heard Marlon asking questions about the assignment, it almost seemed as if this Private had been watching too many X-Files re-runs.

She changed her attention as another member of the squad spoke up and revealed his name in an introductory fashion. He said that he was a demolitions expert. It was the man who had a foreign styled mustached. "Faraleth, huh?", she said in a bland tone. Just as she had finished speaking, she noticed the Lieutenant walking away from the group, she wasn't exactly sure what he was feeling, she almost asked, but just as her mouth was open, before any words came out, she determined it would be best not to ask as he seemed somewhat fluttered.

The apparent Alpha team member seemed to also be retreating from the group, but he was fiddeling with his hand. For what reasons, Rachel wasn't exactly sure.

As she awaited any more exchange of words, she meditated to herself and simply examined the surroundings further.

"The ability to speak does not make you intelligent." - Sagacious Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn.

Last edited by Advent on Sep 13th, 2007 at 10:34 PM

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 10:31 PM
Advent is currently offline Click here to Send Advent a Private Message Find more posts by Advent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Rand walked over to Rachel " yup thats what i like to be called "He figured he would around and meet everyone. " So Rachel i over heard your name once. You holding up ok with all this waiting stuff ?"

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 10:35 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SpadeKing
"What about Charlie?"

The though was cut off short from the entrance of another member of the hazmat team. He was able to hold in a laugh after her entrance trying to act strictly proffesional and ready for war by keeping a straight face.

"So, um, Ms... you're on Delta?"

Terese smiled and shook her head to the man.

"I am Private Terese Rico, 21, at your service! Post-Circus artist and I am the sniper of the group. I am unfortunatly for you an asset to the lucky Alpha team and ready for action anytime soon! This is my first mission and I am looking forward to work with you all!"

She assumed the man was a delta, since his question pretty much clarified it. Her voice as she spoke was enthusiastic. She could not help it, as she finaly would get to enter the field. She did not enjoy the thought about shooting someone, but at least now her training did not feel like it was all for nothing.

At this point there was not much to do around here. All she could do was really wait and check the soldiers out, but professionaly to learn some and also as a woman of course. Most of the boys sure had the look.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 10:37 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Advent
Just Leaving

While still observing the section, Rand approached her, which broke her concentration, but didn't necessarily throw her off guard. His inquiry was in regards to Rachel's current state of mind, in which she gave a slight nod indicating she was fine, and in a monotonous voice, she responded by saying "Yes, merely waiting is hardly something that could impinge me".

Of course, in her younger years, she would've been extremely impatient in this and most situations, but over the years as she got older, her attitude changed dramatically. "And yourself?", she asked.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 10:48 PM
SpadeKing

"Sniper? never could get into the waiting for a good shot thing. Hey, that still gets the job done though."

That was so far the only member of Alpha he seen. He started to wonder if there is an Alpha squad, charlie, and they are delta... where does Bravo come into this? Either that or too much video games for him.

"Ms. Rico I don't know why you're saying lucky Alpha we're the ones going in!"

He said proudly even though its just a simple sweep up mission to him now.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 10:49 PM
android217
Death's Embrace

Al put on his hazmat suit and grabbed his m16. Even though he was part of alpha squad, he wanted to be there just in case. After entering the room were delta was, he found laid back against the wall, and waited. Preston had followed him there.

"What the hell are you doing?" Al asked Preston. Preston was a mechanic, and had no need to go into the labs.
"Here," Preston tossed him a plastic wrapped sandwich.
"You probably spit on it or somethin," Al muttered, eating the sandwich."Now get out of here."

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 02:22 AM
android217 is currently offline Click here to Send android217 a Private Message Find more posts by android217 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

(All we have are pistols)

Jacob seemed to be talking to himself but in reality, was talking on an encrypted channel. His voice seemed a little strained and an aura of doubt seemed to flout around his words. "What do you mean, 'No infected can leave?'" Another voice that seemed unemotional responded. "We can not afford a break-out even in a small suburban town such as this. Your orders are to neutralize any and all infected within the labs." Jacob retorted anrgrily to his superior. "Well then what am I supposed to tell me team!? I'm not exactly sure they came here to just kill everyone, they signed up to help people out by saving them." The cold voiced man just laughed. "Then don't tell them." The message cut out and Jacob made sure that no others were on the channel. "Well at least no one heard that...."

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 02:39 AM