KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Cops: Maddie buried in Spain

Cops: Maddie buried in Spain
Started by: Zebedee

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

forgiving and forgetting good good smile

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 05:55 PM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Alfheim
yes it ****ing does because thats what I ****ing meant and thats what he was implying. The parents were stupid **** it.

He wasn't implying that she deserves to be killed and molested, fact.

No not ****ing ok

READ IT!!!!!! Stop ranting read, let the god damn thing sift throguh your mind then make a comment.

A: The stupid parent left the doors wide open.

B: What so the kid should get moletsed and raped?

Yes, exactly. How did you get that from "The stupid parents left the doors open."? He's saying they should have maybe expected that their child wasn't entirely safe, not that she definitely deserved rape and molestation, which is what you decided he meant, then said he didn't mean.

Dunno man something tells me if you made an effort you could see that means "what so the kid should suffer because of the parents stupdity" ie if the parents were with kid when mad got snatched the police would be less pissed off and would try harder.

No, you made a stupid deduction and you have been proven to be wrong.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 05:56 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Now....I think the parents and the police should continue looking for mad. What the parents did is in the past they should not give up.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 05:56 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
He wasn't implying that she deserves to be killed and molested, fact.

Yes, exactly. How did you get that from "The stupid parents left the doors open."? He's saying they should have maybe expected that their child wasn't entirely safe, not that she definitely deserved rape and molestation, which is what you decided he meant, then said he didn't mean.

No, you made a stupid deduction and you have been proven to be wrong.

-AC

Its not just that post it his earlier post as well I already explained.

Originally posted by grey fox
No.

They need to accept the fact that their child is dead, well... dead or being currently used by sick people for their own perverse needs.

The police want them gone and this thing over with because it reveals how truly inept they are. Everyone wants this sordid mess to be over with save for the parents who keep on pushing .

This post and the other post implies. The parents were stupid **** it forget about it.

Last edited by Deadline on Oct 2nd, 2007 at 06:00 PM

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 05:57 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Its not just that post it his earlier post as well I already explained.

This post and the other post implies. The parents were stupid **** it forget about it.

YES. It implies they were stupid, not that she deserves to be killed and molested, which is what YOU got out of it, what YOU said he meant.

You then retracted it, you were wrong.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 06:03 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

YES. It implies they were stupid, not that she deserves to be killed and molested, which is what YOU got out of it, what YOU said he meant.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!! ITS NOT JUST ABOUT THE PARENTS BEING STUPID ITS ABOUT THEM GIVING UP. ITS ABOUT THE PËOPLE GIVING UP BECAUSE THE PARENTS WERE STUPID.

DO THE MATH.

A. The police want to give up on the kid because the parents were stupid. The parents should accept that mads dead, they were stupid anyway.

B. What so she deserves to be molested and raped? ie (what they should give up on the kid.......for **** sake!)

If you cant get that I cant help you anymore.

You then retracted it, you were wrong.

-AC

To be quite frank I dont think I should have.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 06:10 PM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!! ITS NOT JUST ABOUT THE PARENTS BEING STUPID ITS ABOUT THEM GIVING UP. ITS ABOUT THE PËOPLE GIVING UP BECAUSE THE PARENTS WERE STUPID.

DO THE MATH.

A. The police want to give up on the kid because the parents were stupid. The parents should accept that mads dead, they were stupid anyway.

B. What so she deserves to be molested and raped? ie (what they should give up on the kid.......for **** sake!)

If you cant get that I cant help you anymore.

Oh stop being an idiot.

Look, this: "What so she deserves to be molested and raped?" is entirely different to this: "what they should give up on the kid?".

They are two entirely different questions. You said and meant the first, you were wrong, he never implied that, ever. You got it out of his post for NO reason and were proven wrong. You were wrong to say it.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 06:13 PM
Deadline

Oh stop being an idiot.

Look, this: "What so she deserves to be molested and raped?" is entirely different to this: "what they should give up on the kid?".

They are two entirely different questions. You said and meant the first, you were wrong, he never implied that, ever. You got it out of his post for NO reason and were proven wrong. You were wrong to say it.

-AC

Forget it. Next time i'll try to be more precise when I type a post.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 06:17 PM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's not about context.

You suggested something completely wrong.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 06:18 PM
Deadline

It's not about context.

You suggested something completely wrong.

-AC

Anyway I edited my post...maybe your right. I dunno I personally got the impression he was saying "**** it the parents were stupid. Oh well thats life, these things happen."

Forget it. Next time i'll try to be more precise when I type a post.

Moving on. I think the police and the parents shouldnt give up looking for her.

Last edited by Deadline on Oct 2nd, 2007 at 06:28 PM

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 06:22 PM
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

In any case, saying 'they should give up on the kid'- which is, lest we forget, not exactly what he said- is not the same as the bizarre conclusion at which you arrived.

When a life support machine is switched off, it doesn't mean the person deserves to die.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 09:48 PM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexter_Morgan
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anyway I edited my post...maybe your right. I dunno I personally got the impression he was saying "**** it the parents were stupid. Oh well thats life, these things happen."

Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
In any case, saying 'they should give up on the kid'- which is, lest we forget, not exactly what he said- is not the same as the bizarre conclusion at which you arrived.

confused Why bother?

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 10:41 PM
Dexter_Morgan is currently offline Click here to Send Dexter_Morgan a Private Message Find more posts by Dexter_Morgan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

If my time is going to be wasted for pages, I don't see the harm in finishing the job.

Why did you bother?

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 11:56 PM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexter_Morgan
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
If my time is going to be wasted for pages, I don't see the harm in finishing the job.

Why did you bother?

I felt like being hypocritical.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 12:12 AM
Dexter_Morgan is currently offline Click here to Send Dexter_Morgan a Private Message Find more posts by Dexter_Morgan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Zebedee
Yesterday it emerged Portuguese detectives are working on the bizarre theory that the McCanns hid their daughter’s body in their hire car THREE MONTHS after she was reported missing.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,...7450182,00.html

That poor family.
Looks like the Police may finally have evidence linking the prime subject to this. When I made this thread so long ago, I wished for the McCann's to finally get peace and be vindicated.

Old Post May 4th, 2022 08:46 AM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

It's that pedo Christian Brueckner?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 4th, 2022 08:38 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
It's that pedo Christian Brueckner?
yup, it is indeed Rob. As I said in the first post of this thread, that family deserve closure at least.

Old Post May 4th, 2022 08:51 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

The family is long due for closure.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 4th, 2022 10:59 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Jul 17th, 2022 11:32 AM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is this the thread where everyone got banned?

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Jul 17th, 2022 12:22 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote