KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Kratos v.s. Hayabusa

Kratos v.s. Hayabusa
Started by: Sol Valentine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Longinus

Sorry but since you mean what I was implying then no I can't agree with you lol. You can't defeat what you can't touch. Kratos is FAR too slow in h2h to hang with Ryu. Like I said earlier, strength won't play a big part in that instance. The same would be true if it was Dante in place of Ryu, except that Dante is arguably stronger than Kratos.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 04:39 AM
Longinus is currently offline Click here to Send Longinus a Private Message Find more posts by Longinus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

Ryu Throws an Explosive Multiple Explosive Kunai and the explosion force knocks away his blades. Ryu Gains some distance using his speed. uses art of ther Fire Wheel Goes in up close and fries Kratos

Art of the Inazuma. He performed Kratos swings his Blade*metal Blade* smacks Ryu electrical feidl and gets fried by the electtricity only to get a follow up voltage.

Art of the Inferno. Ryu puts some distance between Kratos. summons up the ninpo and fires it quickly at long range and Fires Kratos

Art of the Ice storm Kratos swing his blades and gets blown away abit and gets turned into a large block of ice. Ryu slices and severes in half.

Art of the Hurricane. Ryu Gets up glows blows Kratos away and Kratos gets diced into peices.

Art of the Spirit Clone. Ryu makes multiple copies that are just as strong as him and Kratos gets outnumbered by somone who was already strong and deadlier than him. And gets sliced and mutilated by multiple copies.

Now add that with ryu weaponry Skill speed and strength. and Kratos is toast.

Ryubusa 8.5 or 9/10 win

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

In the Great words of Shao Khaun
"YOU HAVE FAAAIIILLLLED!!!!!!!!"

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 04:40 AM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Longinus
Sorry but since you mean what I was implying then no I can't agree with you lol. You can't defeat what you can't touch. Kratos is FAR too slow in h2h to hang with Ryu. Like I said earlier, strength won't play a big part in that instance. The same would be true if it was Dante in place of Ryu, except that Dante is arguably stronger than Kratos.

Oh really? then proof would be no problem

and where in god names did you get the impression Dante was stronger than Kratos? unless your talking about super sparda

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 04:41 AM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Longinus

Are you going to honestly say that Kratos is as fast as Ryu, if so then it's you who needs to provide the proof not me. Regarding Dante it's an opinion but I think he's stronger...I have no proof and just my opinion.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 04:46 AM
Longinus is currently offline Click here to Send Longinus a Private Message Find more posts by Longinus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

The Day Ryu gets Demolished h2h by Kratos is the day God of War is a harder game than Ninja Gaiden on Master Ninja. Kratos is not even know and is rarely shown hand to hand combat. Ryubusa beat Baron spider in h2h, and has been shown to handle people who are just as fast maybe faster and stronger than him with his skills in h2h combat. Also I have been thinking lately Does Ryubusa have telekensis. I know he cut that boulder he was on in Ninja Gaiden but did he use Telekenesis to keep it suspeneded and move it around. If so. Then Ryubusa has more power than I known.

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 04:48 AM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Originally posted by Longinus
Are you going to honestly say that Kratos is as fast as Ryu, if so then it's you who needs to provide the proof not me. Regarding Dante it's an opinion but I think he's stronger...I have no proof and just my opinion.

I said no such thing, I said i don't think Ryu is so fast he can beat Kratos is H2H and i provided proof, it's your turn.

Trust me, Dante is not even on the same level of Strength as Kratos, niether is Ryu

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 04:49 AM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Csdabest
The Day Ryu gets Demolished h2h by Kratos is the day God of War is a harder game than Ninja Gaiden on Master Ninja. Kratos is not even know and is rarely shown hand to hand combat. Ryubusa beat Baron spider in h2h, and has been shown to handle people who are just as fast maybe faster and stronger than him with his skills in h2h combat. Also I have been thinking lately Does Ryubusa have telekensis. I know he cut that boulder he was on in Ninja Gaiden but did he use Telekenesis to keep it suspeneded and move it around. If so. Then Ryubusa has more power than I known.
Yeah I always thought about that too. stick out tongue

He can levitate and control objects with an unfamiliar ninpo.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 04:49 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

That wasnt actualy Proof. All that was shown in the video was Kratos slicing people up with his sword in close range. With once and awhile yanking someone off with brute strength. That doesnt classify as h2h experience in my book.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 04:51 AM
Longinus

How is Dante not, you have no proof only your opinion. Just because Kratos can lift the jaws of the Hydra and escape the grip of a colossus doesn't make him any stronger than Dante, I'd love to see Kratos handle that motorcycle the way Dante did in DMC3 as if it were a damn feather.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 04:52 AM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

That wasnt actualy Proof. All that was shown in the video was Kratos slicing people up with his sword in close range. With once and awhile yanking someone off with brute strength. That doesnt classify as h2h experience in my book.

Last edited by EvilAngel on Oct 14th, 2007 at 05:00 AM

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 04:54 AM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

He probably could. Anyway, I think Super Sparde Dante is above Kratos. Then there's God Kratos who I believe would be his superior, but I'm not sure of any abilities of Kratos in that form.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 04:56 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Longinus

Not understanding why people think GOd Kratos is this mighty dude. Ares was a god and looked what happened to his ass, killed by a mortal who grew to the same height as him...big whoop. Dante could take hime. Regardless Dante would win, his combo of speed, strength, DT and durability give him the definate edge.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 04:59 AM
Csdabest

Only thing i see Kratos doing is slamming and punching. I can do basicly all the combat manuvers Kratos did in that video....maybe not surivive the drop put the slaming somehead into the ground is basicly nothing. Ryu would Pwn the shit out of Kratos with Speed Skill, and strength, Even though Kratos is strong He is not a contender in the Hand to Hand combat department.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 05:04 AM
Csdabest

And Kratos running around on Jungle Gym bosses. I think its easier to run around on a jungle gym then to fight someone who is faster than you and almost as strong

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 05:08 AM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

What evidence do you have that suggest Ryu is nearly as strong???

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 05:14 AM
Csdabest

That he sliced through a helicopter and Air craft. Im sorry But you need strength to do that. And What proof do you Have that Kratos is fastly stronger that Ryu. Ryu overpowered Greater fiends. Kratos would get torn to shreads by Ryubusa in hand2hand and it will get further proven not only in the next DOA game but also in Ninja gaiden 2 with those claws. Im Sorry but Kratos gets outclassed here in basicly every department but strength.

I really wanna know what the hell Ryu used to levitate that rock he floated on. he chanted something to slice the boulder from the ground but said nothing to make it levitate. Its mind botteling. You know when you thoughts get all trapped inside like a bottle.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 05:30 AM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

That he sliced through a helicopter and Air craft. Im sorry But you need strength to do that. And What proof do you Have that Kratos is fastly stronger that Ryu. Ryu overpowered Greater fiends. Kratos would get torn to shreads by Ryubusa in hand2hand and it will get further proven not only in the next DOA game but also in Ninja gaiden 2 with those claws. Im Sorry but Kratos gets outclassed here in basicly every department but strength.

I really wanna know what the hell Ryu used to levitate that rock he floated on. he chanted something to slice the boulder from the ground but said nothing to make it levitate. Its mind botteling. You know when you thoughts get all trapped inside like a bottle.

Slicing through a helicopter is comparable to titan strength....HOW!?!?

Probably something you see in the next game, hope it is *pictures a rock the sized of a skyscraper pwning bad guys* ahhh....

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 05:32 AM
Csdabest

I didnt say he was as strong. Im saying that Ryu is not completely weak. He clenly sliced through a full helicopter no drag lag. Without the TDS. He beat Baron spider in Hand to hand combat. Which is basicly a giant humanoid spider with with 6 huge hands arms. Bear handed. Ryu is no where near the likes of being weak. How about this. Prove to me that Ryubusa is as weak as you say he is. And please Explain how Kratos with strength alone will demolish Ryubusa in hand to hand when he is not greatly super omgawd stronger than Ryu. Ryu counters and actually uses skills and technique when he fights. I seen kratos do nothing but punch away and slam into a wall. Most oif his "h2h" combat was conjuctioned with weapon use. Kratos is not a h2h fight and would get torn apart by Ryubusa

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 05:38 AM
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

Kratos annihilates Ryu Hayabusa 8/10.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2008 09:41 PM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kratos is demi-god here isnt he?, so i think Ryu has a good chance in beating Kratos, Kratos has nifty powers like Rage of the gods if he can use it to be invulerable, he is fairly tough and one of the strongest demi-gods i know of, not the level of Herc imho but Kratos himself is a beast and can dish out the pain with his blades, but speed of Ryu may take him a little out of the picture, he also has many AOE attacks like chronos rage and perhaps Euryales AOE stare, mainly because no matter the speed of Ryu, AOE is AOE and if it hits him, hes done for, but i think hes going to damage Kratos a lot

and whos that longinus guy, he doesnt come here any more i take it, not seen him lol, what a joke, Dante strength>Kratos? lol, no form of Dante imo, Suepr sparda or otherwise has shown Kratos level strength

Old Post Jan 19th, 2008 12:07 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote