KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Cowboy Bebop RP

Cowboy Bebop RP
Started by: KenpachZaraki

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kenpachizaraki
11th Division Captain

((I edited my last post))

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 12:50 AM
kenpachizaraki is currently offline Click here to Send kenpachizaraki a Private Message Find more posts by kenpachizaraki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

I guess we can have him like as a replacement for the always running away faye. you know just incase she runs off we won't be down a member

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 01:00 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kenpachizaraki
11th Division Captain

((Ok then he is approved as long as long as he states what his real age is because it alterates between parts of his bo.))

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 01:07 AM
kenpachizaraki is currently offline Click here to Send kenpachizaraki a Private Message Find more posts by kenpachizaraki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

I'm the same age as Ed. I said that before just messed up my char sheet.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 01:29 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kenpachizaraki
11th Division Captain

((So 14 it is ..Weird you have the same birthdate down to at least the day.))

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 01:42 AM
kenpachizaraki
11th Division Captain

((I Guess if no one will take them I can take Jet and Faye at least temporarly.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 02:25 PM
kenpachizaraki
11th Division Captain

((Ok, that's it I am taking over Faye and Spike and starting this RP.))
"What 1 Billion Wulongs?!" Jet yelled out of shocked as he watched the crew's favorite program which was supposed to be canceled, but just came back on the air right now.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 04:55 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Question

((Whats happening with this?))

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Dec 10th, 2007 12:56 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kenpachizaraki
11th Division Captain

((??? I thought my post was pretty clear.))

Old Post Dec 10th, 2007 10:21 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

((What??? No I mean explain the opening, its kinda short and doesnt give me anything to go on....))

Old Post Dec 10th, 2007 10:56 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kenpachizaraki
11th Division Captain

((If you got a problem with with that it means you got a problem with me and I am pretty sure fighting isn't allowed in this forum. It's as simple as that. There's no way I can stretch out.))

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 04:38 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Spike strolled into the living area of the ship to see what all the fuss was about from Jet. "What's all the excitement for?"

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 01:26 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

((How should I enter as I have only seen very little of the bebop series. Mostly Planetes))

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 02:36 PM
kenpachizaraki
11th Division Captain

((Well it would help to be shocked about a "1 Billion Wulong Bounty" considered the bounties are always in the millions to my knowladge.))

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 12:55 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

((let's just hope that Ed didn't add some zeros and decimals like last time))

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 01:15 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Trev followed Spike in. He looked past Spike to Jet. "Did you say 'one-billion wulong'?" He asked passing Spike with a suprised expression on his face. He sat on a counter top watching Jet. The low thrum of the ship's drives seemed dulled in the living area.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 01:20 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

huh?))

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 01:22 AM
kenpachizaraki
11th Division Captain

"That's right I said it 1 Billion wuulongs. A man named named Mosima Halet escaped from the only Maximum Security Prison on Mars which lies somewhere in the tallest mountain in the milky way galaxy known as Olympus Mons. Even with after the terraforming done to earth a little after the advent of space colonization they still require special equipment to help them breath, but the location of said prison is kept secret by the Martian Goverment and surveillance of any kind is out lawed. It's the same when it comes to using satilite surveillance to photograph the area. Anyway this man is a maniac who formly went by the Alias "Loki". In the name of the norse god of trickery he caused complete chaos by murdering randomly, Hacking into various databases, and many other crimes to numerous to mention in the time we have left. Mosima hijacked a transport ship that was delivering more prisoners and delibrately set free half the entire population all of which has just been found and dealt with. It's belived he not knowing how to pilot a ship accidently crashed the ship into Mount Fuji as the wreck of the ship was found there just a week ago. I am sorry we don't have a picture of Mosima as he managed to destroy all record of his appearence." The guy in the cowboy costume finished talking in way that made him like like he was responding to Trev's question and then information about the guy appeared.
"Wow there isn't really any hint to his his appearence sounds and it sounds like this guy is highly dangerous. No wonder why the bounty is high, so I don't know about you, but I think we should take it guys. Since Faye has taken off again so we don't have to worry about her opinion." Jet replied and then bye the time he finished talking he had shut off the TV because the program was over.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 01:00 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Trev smiled. One-billion. He thought. "So where did you say he was last seen? He crashed into mount Fuji. Where is it?"

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 05:29 PM
kenpachizaraki
11th Division Captain

(Jedi? Extra bio question?Where were you born Earth, Space, or Mars and where did you grow up?))
"It's in the Chubu region of Japan's main island Honshu. Oh, and the report implies he was last seen as he was Hi-jacking the prison transport ship. " Jet replied though he just barely renembered that part about where Mt. Fuji was.

Last edited by kenpachizaraki on Dec 13th, 2007 at 06:06 PM

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 06:03 PM