KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Cowboy Bebop RP

Cowboy Bebop RP
Started by: KenpachZaraki

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

((London, England))
RP in a min'?

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 06:12 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kenpachizaraki
11th Division Captain

((Sure...))

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 08:18 PM
kenpachizaraki is currently offline Click here to Send kenpachizaraki a Private Message Find more posts by kenpachizaraki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"Oh! Japan." He smiled. "Guess we go then."

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 09:08 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

"Once we get into the atmosphere, I'll take the Sword-Fish and scout around the mountain area." Spike walked past them nonchalantly just like always and rounded a corner towards the docking bay.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 09:16 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"I guess this is the one I have to prove my skills in." He then turned to Jet. "What should I do big guy?"

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 09:29 PM
kenpachizaraki
11th Division Captain

((To be perfectly honest I was worried my scenario wouldn't fly with Swimming Bird as he is the Real Cowboy Bebop Expert not me.))
"Just wait for now and once Spike's scouted out the area we will probably find a safe place to land The Bebop to land." Jet told Kevin.

"Ed is hiking near Mt. Fuji, come on Ein!" Ed yelled as Ein trailed behind her.
((Appearently the third person thing is an english addition, but all for keepin it? *Raises his hand*...I like it.))

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 03:38 AM
kenpachizaraki is currently offline Click here to Send kenpachizaraki a Private Message Find more posts by kenpachizaraki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

((Right))

Kevin looked at Ed and Ein as they entered then back to Jet. "Well I'll be here then." He then raised the pistol he used and stared down the barrel, checking the meager pistol over. (I dont really know much about Cowboy Bebop so my character wont be saying much of interest sorry. I am watching it though! Soo good!)

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 08:26 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

((Without even a clue why *Rises hand*))

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 08:28 AM
kenpachizaraki
11th Division Captain

((You've said you don't know much if anything about bebop, so Ed is a young female hacker who everyone one the bebop mistaked for a girl until Faye found out she was a girl that way that really confirms it considering she was young enough to be completely flat, but obviously that is about to change. Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tivrsuky IV was a famous hacker who went by the alias Radicial Edward before joining the bebop crew. She left before the end of the series. In other words Ed is on the ground and doesn't even know about the Sword Fish being near by soon.(As it should still be launching. If we auto-launch that is.))

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 04:20 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

((oooooh-kay. I dont know all the cast. Tell me a short name and bio of Jet, Fayne, I'll be watching an episode of Bebop tonight.))

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 04:33 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jet Black is an ex-cop who joined up with Spike to be a bounty hunter after he lost his arm due to a betrayal. Jet is about six feet tall and extrememly muscular. His face has various scars and he has what seem like spikey-mutton chops on his chin

Faye Valentine is con artist that was originally one of the first to test a the space gate program. When the program well, blew the hell up, she was put in cryo-sleep for more than fifty or so years. She didn't exactly join the Bebop crew, more as just annoyed the hell out of them and never left.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 04:37 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

((Thanks!))

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 05:18 PM
kenpachizaraki
11th Division Captain

((Here is an edit:**** I hate typos and if I don't block out my swearing I am afraid it's probably going against some type of rule.)
((You've said you don't know much if anything about bebop, so Ed is a young female hacker who everyone one the bebop mistaked for a girl until Faye found out she was a BOY that way that really confirms it considering she was young enough to be completely flat, but obviously that is about to change. Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tivrsuky IV was a famous hacker who went by the alias Radicial Edward before joining the bebop crew. She left before the end of the series. In other words Ed is on the ground and doesn't even know about the Sword Fish being near by soon.(As it should still be launching. If we auto-launch that is.))
((Getting more information...Sometimes Wiki cannot be trusted, but as far as I know the Bios on Bebop main characters it has are amazing.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ebop_characters
Now if you excuse me I am going to read that Jet Bio so I can do the part justice then finished reading some eyeshield 21.))

Last edited by kenpachizaraki on Dec 14th, 2007 at 08:44 PM

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 08:40 PM
kenpachizaraki
11th Division Captain

((Watanabe stated in an interview, "Sometimes I'm asked the question, 'What does Spike think of Faye?' I think that actually he likes her quite a bit. But he's not a very straightforward person so he makes sure he doesn't show it." Why can't I stop reading it?By the time this rp takes place I would only be 79 years old, so compared to other alot of other Sci-Fi anime it's really not that futuristic and yet I still love it. Wow 5 Years older the faye. Faye would only be Thirteen if in a series set in this year.))

Last edited by kenpachizaraki on Dec 14th, 2007 at 08:55 PM

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 08:51 PM
kenpachizaraki
11th Division Captain

((I don't think I'll come up with anymore questions after though I am curious at the age of 17 what ever happened to school Jedi?))

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 09:14 PM
kenpachizaraki
11th Division Captain

((I just got a great addition to the plot..Wait mabe I should have that as part of the next plot. Keep an eye on my post it's going to be big. I can't belive I just did a pun. Well I can, but still.))

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 09:21 PM
kenpachizaraki
11th Division Captain

((I Really wish Cowboy Bebop: Tsuioku no Yakyoku would be release in America already.))

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 09:34 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

((my character finished school.))

Old Post Dec 15th, 2007 08:09 PM
kenpachizaraki
11th Division Captain

((When are we going to finish the RP. I hop the other Rp I am doesn't die. It looks like it's going too for the second time ever.))

Old Post Dec 16th, 2007 02:17 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

((Have a seperate thread for discusssion and quote all the previous story non related posts to the new thread. And state the very same.))

Kevin looked at Fayne as she walked into the lounge. She looked at Kevin in discust. Then walked over to Jet. (wanted her in this).

"I'll be going." Kevin slipped out of the ships lounge and he walked along the circular hallway on what he would consider the roof if he wasnt in the know of physics.

Fayne looked over Jets shoulder and switched the TV on. "Anything good?"

Old Post Dec 16th, 2007 02:58 PM