KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Tales Of Ralennia (Sign-Up and Discussion)

Tales Of Ralennia (Sign-Up and Discussion)
Started by: JaccArlington

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

i wasn't saying dn't use it, by all means, please do so. smile i was simply saying it would be selfish of me to allow a weapon that could slice through a human body with little to no effort. i misconceived the weapon's intents and purposes, as well as its capabilities. the name "lightsaber" in parentheses threw me off. sorry. embarrasment

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 08:50 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Diavolo
moshpit assasin

im pretty anxious for this to start i hope it does soon.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 09:02 PM
Jack Diavolo is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Diavolo a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Diavolo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

i'm ready, too, but like i said, i want just two more people to sign up... hell, i'd settle for one more person... how's this for a deal: if, by the next time I log on this week, no one else has signed up, we shall begin without them!

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 09:13 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Diavolo
moshpit assasin

deal

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 09:19 PM
Jack Diavolo is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Diavolo a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Diavolo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shinde Imasu
RAWR!

Name: Tanaka Kanashimi
Class: Melee Fighter
Alignment: The Resistance
Homeland: Arctic Region (North)
Weapons: Twin blades strapped to forearms
Appearance:(please log in to view the image)
Bio: Tanaka is an outcast from his arctic community, because of his parents involvement in the Council. After a few years, they were no longer needed, and were "disposed of". Tanaka's rage over his parents death turned into hatred of the Council, and now fights against them in the resistance. He is a quiet person who only speaks his mind if he believes his opinion is valuable. He prefers to keep to himself, and is a merciless opponent.

I think that's all I had to do. Lucky I got this done now, or else I wouldn't have been in the RP.

This is how it hurts when I pretend I don't feel any pain ... This is how I disappear when I throw myself away

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 10:38 PM
Shinde Imasu is currently offline Click here to Send Shinde Imasu a Private Message Find more posts by Shinde Imasu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Name:
Sarwel Tarkula

Class:
Dark Mage

Alignment:
Outcast, former member of 'The Council'

Homeland:
Former Arctic Region habitant, now lone outcast.

Weapons:
Magical dagger and orb

Appearance:
(please log in to view the image)

Bio:
At a young age, Sarwel was trained in the dark arts of magic. A dark path, bringing her thought down a twisted road. She was good at what she did and eventually maybe a little too good. It did not take long until she was forbidden to practise her art more, for she had let the dark magic that flowed trough her veins corrupt her blood. Dark trough nature, she started breaking the boundries that she had been ordered to keep. Her superiors were no fools and she was banished from The Council order.

Not only was she a threat to herself and the dark arts that she had mastered, but also to those around her. Friends and foes alike, which she cared little for. Her dark arts were more intruiging than any friend and more challenging than any foe. She had become ruthless, coldblooded and intellectual, but also lonely. An outcast from her own people, she was bound to live a life on her own, to find answers to all her questions by herself. She had traded friends and family for power and greed, which was in all honesty nothing she regretted.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 10:59 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Shinde Imasu
Name: Tanaka Kanashimi
Class: Melee Fighter
Alignment: The Resistance
Homeland: Arctic Region (North)
Weapons: Twin blades strapped to forearms
Appearance:(please log in to view the image)
Bio: Tanaka is an outcast from his arctic community, because of his parents involvement in the Council. After a few years, they were no longer needed, and were "disposed of". Tanaka's rage over his parents death turned into hatred of the Council, and now fights against them in the resistance. He is a quiet person who only speaks his mind if he believes his opinion is valuable. He prefers to keep to himself, and is a merciless opponent.

I think that's all I had to do. Lucky I got this done now, or else I wouldn't have been in the RP.

you could still have joined later smile

Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
Name:
Sarwel Tarkula

Class:
Dark Mage

Alignment:
Outcast, former member of 'The Council'

Homeland:
Former Arctic Region habitant, now lone outcast.

Weapons:
Magical dagger and orb

Appearance:
(please log in to view the image)

Bio:
At a young age, Sarwel was trained in the dark arts of magic. A dark path, bringing her thought down a twisted road. She was good at what she did and eventually maybe a little too good. It did not take long until she was forbidden to practise her art more, for she had let the dark magic that flowed trough her veins corrupt her blood. Dark trough nature, she started breaking the boundries that she had been ordered to keep. Her superiors were no fools and she was banished from The Council order.

Not only was she a threat to herself and the dark arts that she had mastered, but also to those around her. Friends and foes alike, which she cared little for. Her dark arts were more intruiging than any friend and more challenging than any foe. She had become ruthless, coldblooded and intellectual, but also lonely. An outcast from her own people, she was bound to live a life on her own, to find answers to all her questions by herself. She had traded friends and family for power and greed, which was in all honesty nothing she regretted.

eek! Marie joined!

okay, our two others came to sign up. as promised, I will start the RP thread now.

NOTE: ANYONE IS STILL FREE TO JOIN, JUST BE ALERT TO THE MINOR STIPULATIONS ABOUT THE MAGIC. AND, AS ALWAYS...

Enjoy Yourselves!

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 11:51 PM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

IT LIVES!!! Enjoy, everyone!

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 12:04 AM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

okay, character edit, i have to change my appearance. i found a pic i liked finally...

Attachment: vincent kinneas.jpg
This has been downloaded 47 time(s).

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 12:32 AM
Kurosaki ichigo
Urahara's my Betch

Oooo DMC Dante ! XD

WOOT FOR FAN GIRLS!

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 12:54 AM
Kurosaki ichigo is currently offline Click here to Send Kurosaki ichigo a Private Message Find more posts by Kurosaki ichigo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by JaccArlington

It has been approved, and I might add we had at least 15 people on the approval board saying they were in if it did. Feel free to check the board at any time, and if you find that I have not gained the approval you so seek, feel free to report the thread for closure on the grounds of lack of permission. Otherwise... feel free to join at any time, if so you choose!

smile

I was joking stick out tongue

I might jump into this if I have the time.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 01:25 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

I do not know how to start wacko

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 11:29 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Hm... I'm not sure how to help... you're not with the Council or the Resistance, so I can't honestly come up with any one thing to help you... If I do, though I'll PM it to you immediately!

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 11:50 PM
Jack Diavolo
moshpit assasin

isnt jedi from the council? and isnt android from the council? so why are they fighting?

Old Post Dec 5th, 2007 12:29 AM
Kurosaki ichigo
Urahara's my Betch

He doesn't know I suppose, just a mistake. think nothing of it smile We are revealing are places now.

WOOT FOR FAN GIRLS!

Old Post Dec 5th, 2007 12:35 AM
Kurosaki ichigo is currently offline Click here to Send Kurosaki ichigo a Private Message Find more posts by Kurosaki ichigo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

He DK you could start by running into one of my scout squads. I'll capture you as a Rebel falsely then release you after meeting my main char.

The council troops in this city are not aware of other council troops in the area except for Lord Sion's (changed from Seito) troops looking for rebels. Its his mandate. But you'll find out soon.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Dec 5th, 2007 12:35 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

I want to name this city Farsnek

Old Post Dec 5th, 2007 12:37 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurosaki ichigo
Urahara's my Betch

yeah, that sounds like a nice name.

WOOT FOR FAN GIRLS!

Old Post Dec 5th, 2007 12:39 AM
Jack Diavolo
moshpit assasin

ok that clears it up a little ^-^

Old Post Dec 5th, 2007 12:39 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Whos for Farsnek then?

Old Post Dec 5th, 2007 12:58 AM