KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Tales Of Ralennia (Sign-Up and Discussion)

Tales Of Ralennia (Sign-Up and Discussion)
Started by: JaccArlington

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kurosaki ichigo
Urahara's my Betch

yeah, thats a gooden smile

WOOT FOR FAN GIRLS!

Old Post Dec 5th, 2007 01:04 AM
Kurosaki ichigo is currently offline Click here to Send Kurosaki ichigo a Private Message Find more posts by Kurosaki ichigo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Name: Jake
Class: Gunner
Alignment: Resistance
Homeland: Desert Vountry
Weapons: Desert Eagle. 12-Gauge Pump.
Appearance: (please log in to view the image)
Bio: Jake had just done what he was told as a resistance fighter. Though most of the time, if he knows it will work then he will do what he wants, but he will follow orders. After most of his family was wiped out, he joined up with the resistance because mainly, they were his people. Most no one ever understood him and that suited him just fine. He had always been a loner.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 5th, 2007 02:21 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jedireaper
Whos for Farsnek then?

approved. tell me which district it is in, and we'll make Farsnek the capital of that district. for the sake of argument. smile

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Dec 5th, 2007 08:04 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Originally posted by Swimming Bird
Name: Jake
Class: Gunner
Alignment: Resistance
Homeland: Desert Vountry
Weapons: Desert Eagle. 12-Gauge Pump.
Bio: Jake had just done what he was told as a resistance fighter. Though most of the time, if he knows it will work then he will do what he wants, but he will follow orders. After most of his family was wiped out, he joined up with the resistance because mainly, they were his people. Most no one ever understood him and that suited him just fine. He had always been a loner.

approved

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Dec 5th, 2007 08:04 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt_Champion
fragile, handle with care

Name: Champion Yue
Class: Swords Woman.
Alignment: The Resistance
Homeland: Desert country
Weaponsmessedwords, and if need be daggers for throwing/stabing, mostly two swords
Appearance: (pic coming soon)
Bio: Champion is a southern girl, she comes across as lazy, sometimes stupid, though she is really inteligent, and she just doesnt like wasting energy. She is very skilled with her blades, thanks to many years of hard training under her father. She grew up in the desert, practicing in the hot sun, sometimes all day long. She hardly did much else. Overall, she trained herself to be strong, fast, and tough. Though she has not yet had to push herself to the limit of her abilities, mostly because no one considers her enough of a challenge to fight.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2007 09:13 PM
Lt_Champion is currently offline Click here to Send Lt_Champion a Private Message Find more posts by Lt_Champion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

approved! welcome aboard!

Old Post Dec 5th, 2007 09:26 PM
Jack Diavolo
moshpit assasin

dont involve me much until around 9:00 because i have band practice tonight.

blah =P

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 08:19 PM
Jack Diavolo is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Diavolo a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Diavolo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Originally posted by JaccArlington
approved. tell me which district it is in, and we'll make Farsnek the capital of that district. for the sake of argument. smile

Westerlands. There are several smaller cities and villages surrounding it. Thanks.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 08:34 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Diavolo
moshpit assasin

gah im sorry if i sounded like a jerk sb its been a long night and now i feel bad =/

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 05:22 AM
Jack Diavolo is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Diavolo a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Diavolo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Nah, it's cool man. You worked on those details and it was kinda a dick move for me to just up and break the laws of reality stick out tongue

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 05:24 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Diavolo
moshpit assasin

nah i shoulda just rolled with it. jklhfskdlhg ill keep in check next time

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 05:25 AM
Kurosaki ichigo
Urahara's my Betch

Sorry haven't been posting. Had to drive my cousin to the hospital. He sliced the top of his index finger off, I was like Ewwww!

WOOT FOR FAN GIRLS!

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 04:48 AM
Kurosaki ichigo is currently offline Click here to Send Kurosaki ichigo a Private Message Find more posts by Kurosaki ichigo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Diavolo
moshpit assasin

ouch =/

and thats ok its understandable =P

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 04:54 AM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Name:
Romulous ( Rome ) Syrkes
Class:
Black Mage
Alignment:
The Resistance
Homeland:
Easterlands
Weapons:
A white oak staff with which she wields her magic. It holds form as the shape of a small headpiece, until she summons it.
Appearance:
(please log in to view the image)
Bio:
Born to a wealthy, Upper class family under the ruler of Easterlands, Rome had an excellent childhood. She was highly educated, and as soon as she found her niche in the art of offensive magic, her parents offered the best of training. When rebels began to attack, and the power began to fall from the Easterlands, Rome found her world slowly changing. A final attack left Rome an orphan. With little training, and only 15 at the time, Rome made her way into the world.

will join in asap, if I still can.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 08:15 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
Name:
Romulous ( Rome ) Syrkes
Class:
Black Mage
Alignment:
The Resistance
Homeland:
Easterlands
Weapons:
A white oak staff with which she wields her magic. It holds form as the shape of a small headpiece, until she summons it.
Appearance:
(please log in to view the image)
Bio:
Born to a wealthy, Upper class family under the ruler of Easterlands, Rome had an excellent childhood. She was highly educated, and as soon as she found her niche in the art of offensive magic, her parents offered the best of training. When rebels began to attack, and the power began to fall from the Easterlands, Rome found her world slowly changing. A final attack left Rome an orphan. With little training, and only 15 at the time, Rome made her way into the world.

will join in asap, if I still can.

You could totally back me up stick out tongue

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 08:16 PM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Name: Jami Kiohara

Class: thief

Alignment: The Resistance

Homeland: Arctic Region (North)

Weapons: Bow and arrows are her main weapons, though she carries a small sword on her back just in case. She also moves very fast.

Bio: Jami was always good with locks. When she was in her crib as a baby, she would pick the lock. She also would never stay still. She was always moving or doing something. That's why she's so fast. She overwhelmed her parents at times. As she learned more about the Council from her parents, Jami had made up her mind. She joined the Resistance in hope to bring peace back to the land.

I'll try to be as active as I can, but I can't promise any activity. One more week and my school goes on winter break, so I'll be more active then.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 08:40 PM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Originally posted by Swimming Bird
You could totally back me up stick out tongue
go me

And nice Tatsu!! n.n

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 09:37 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

oooookaaaaaaay........ Welcome aboard, im sure Jacc'A, will accept your bio lol. Phew! Im bored.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 09:49 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

Can I be something other than a human? smile

Perspective

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 10:53 PM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

sure, if you can coherently blend it into the RP, feel free. smile

oh, nice to have you aboard, also, Tatsumaki and WC! was wondering if/when you'd show up.

okay, guys. I had a date all day yesterday (yea, i know you guys could care less...), so I couldn't even check things sorry about that. I'm posting whether ESB has replied to mine or not, though because I'm tired of sitting in that damp little cave...

Old Post Dec 10th, 2007 03:55 PM