KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Mewtwo vs Kain

Mewtwo vs Kain
Started by: Csdabest

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Csdabest

There are thousand and one uses for TK. Mewtwo and has shown there isnt really much limit on his TK. It pretty probable that he could just rip Kains limbs off

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

In the Great words of Shao Khaun
"YOU HAVE FAAAIIILLLLED!!!!!!!!"

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 05:01 PM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Csdabest
There are thousand and one uses for TK. Mewtwo and has shown there isnt really much limit on his TK. It pretty probable that he could just rip Kains limbs off

if you think thats going to make any diffrence in this fight other than give kain a wonderful reason to reform far away from M2 only to destroy M2 from range then you have not been reading the kain threads have you hmm roll eyes (sarcastic) wink

also show me please M2 use of TK, is it not also true Pokemon cannot kill?

i would love for someone to show me M2 TK AND the logevity of his TK, does he ever have to stop using his powers?

also M2 is tiny, it would be almost as easy for Kain to use his own TK to rip M2 apart as it would be for M2 to try and do this to kain

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 05:05 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

Pokemon dont kill humans. Kain is not Human. and the whole pokemon dont kill humans is BS. Also Mewtwo killed the scientist in the first movie. So yeah thats point is out of the question.

Kain can reform. Would Mewtwo just hold him down in place.

and lol at Kain ripping apart Mewtwo with TK. Thats the most laughable concept.

But here is an example from the movie of Mewtwo using his tk.

He controlled the weather around the world for, controlled over 150 pokemon also those with tk, along with his servants, and fought another strong telepath pokemon all at the same time. Manuvering the clone pokemon to battle their counterparts and have the upperhand. Along with his fight with the original mew.

I dont have footasge but its in the first pokemon movie.

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 05:36 PM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pokemon dont kill humans. Kain is not Human. and the whole pokemon dont kill humans is BS. Also Mewtwo killed the scientist in the first movie. So yeah thats point is out of the question.

Kain can reform. Would Mewtwo just hold him down in place.

and lol at Kain ripping apart Mewtwo with TK. Thats the most laughable concept.

But here is an example from the movie of Mewtwo using his tk.

He controlled the weather around the world for, controlled over 150 pokemon also those with tk, along with his servants, and fought another strong telepath pokemon all at the same time. Manuvering the clone pokemon to battle their counterparts and have the upperhand. Along with his fight with the original mew.

I dont have footasge but its in the first pokemon movie.

well it doesnt matter Mewtwo cannot kill Kain anyway

erm? well yeh if you can prove Mewtwo can just hold kain down indefinatley or if not you, someone else without losing any strength at all, maybe ill concede to a stalemate until M2 dies of old age

really? on what grounds is it laughable? show me M2 blocking a TK effect please, once again, ime not simply takeing some guys word and snort at this prospect

this doesnt really mean anything to me, their pokemon, not godlike Vampires, their mostly tiny animal like and often softy critters that would flee from bunny slippers.....theres only a handful that i would not rate under that like most of the final evolutions but things like Mudkip, Squairtle, Pikachu etc etc and so many more are such soft animal like things its almost laughable and it would be if it were not for the fact M2 is actually one of the few kl and serious pokemon

but once again, please actually show me, if you cant then someone else please show me

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 05:44 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

When will you people learn that "killing" isn't the only way to win a fight.

kain being immortal doesn't mean he is invincible.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 05:58 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

Originally posted by Burning thought
Mewtwo dies, as shown in BO 1 when Kain faces the Guardian of the Mind concept AND in BO 2 his immunity to mind powers is shown when Marcus cannot mind control him (but can read his thoughts)

now Kain is fully evolved in this fight yes? has the power of the mind guardian concept as well yes? i see .....

the only way possible for M2 is to stalemate kain by not allowing him to move, and thats if someone can prove M2 has infnite ability to keep TK on, thing is, eventually Kain will get an invevitable win if M2 is not immortal

A controling mindattack is different than a mindblast and such. Mewtwo is more or less a superpowerful telekinetical being. Raziel launched Kain with a mere telekinetical blast, and Mewtwo's telekinetical powers are beyond Raziel.

With just a number of thoughts, Kain will never come anywhere near Mewtwo. Since I doubt the balance of the Sion is applied in this fight, Kain can very much be defeated. Not sure he can die still, but Mewtwo has the advantage if you ask me.

Perspective

Last edited by Rapidash on Dec 18th, 2007 at 06:27 PM

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 06:23 PM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Fuddle
A controling mindattack is different than a mindblast and such. Mewtwo is more or less a superpowerful telekinetical being. Raziel launched Kain with a mere telekinetical blast, and Mewtwo's telekinetical powers are beyond Raziel.

With just a number of thoughts, Kain will never come anywhere near Mewtwo. Since I doubt the balance of the Sion is applied in this fight, Kain can very much be defeated. Not sure he can die still, but Mewtwo has the advantage if you ask me.

the scion of balance, its what he is, his title lol.....it cant be not included

erm what are you saying? mind control like used by Marcus and Mind concept guardian is mind attack indeed......thats what i was saying that M2 wont be contrlling kains mind but using TK to move kain is viable

also can you SHOW me this "beyond" Raziel TK, although the dimensional lines were weakened, Raziel blasted kain through a dimension with his TK which takes more than a "mere telekinetical blast" show me M2 doing something incredible with TK please

maybe he does, but can he keep this up, also, he will eventually die, i dont think pokemon are immortal are they? so technically M2 will eventually die even if kain for some reason could not survive TK

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 06:56 PM
Rapidash

Raziel blasted him trough a portal, not actually blasting him trough a dimension, no?

Mewtwo used his TK to neglect powerful life-draining blasts. A blast that by simply touching any pokemon had them knocked out.
He destroy an entire facility with just his mind.
He launches 300lbs pokemons without moving a muscle, or feeing a drop of stamina.
He was capable of reforming earth and stone out of the mountain by raising his hand.
He destroyed an easy thirty robotic arms with a thought.
Alakazam could not even hold his own against his TK for a few seconds (This was when Mewtwo's powers were restrained)
He reflect one of the most powerful attacks a pokemon can bring forth (Solar Energy) by just lifting his hand.
He make himself fly in jetspeed.
His protective shield can more or less protect him from a nuclear blast.

There is A LOT more about Mewtwo than what I brought up smile

Perspective

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 07:11 PM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Raziel blasted him trough a portal, not actually blasting him trough a dimension, no?

Mewtwo used his TK to neglect powerful life-draining blasts. A blast that by simply touching any pokemon had them knocked out.
He destroy an entire facility with just his mind.
He launches 300lbs pokemons without moving a muscle, or feeing a drop of stamina.
He was capable of reforming earth and stone out of the mountain by raising his hand.
He destroyed an easy thirty robotic arms with a thought.
Alakazam could not even hold his own against his TK for a few seconds (This was when Mewtwo's powers were restrained)
He reflect one of the most powerful attacks a pokemon can bring forth (Solar Energy) by just lifting his hand.
He make himself fly in jetspeed.
His protective shield can more or less protect him from a nuclear blast.

There is A LOT more about Mewtwo than what I brought up smile

its in the Q/A of the developers that it was a dimensional break when raziel launched him, it for sum reason in the game looked like a portal "shrug"

sorry but ime interestng in seeing, id like someone to post the videos relevent to this information.

an entire facility with his mind is nothing imo

launches, well yeh hes using TK, why would he move a muscle or stamina

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 07:18 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

its in the Q/A of the developers that it was a dimensional break when raziel launched him, it for sum reason in the game looked like a portal "shrug"

sorry but ime interestng in seeing, id like someone to post the videos relevent to this information.

an entire facility with his mind is nothing imo

launches, well yeh hes using TK, why would he move a muscle or stamina

Some feats

Sorry for it being a music video, but Youtube is a b*tch for anything else.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 07:55 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by grey fox
Some feats

Sorry for it being a music video, but Youtube is a b*tch for anything else.

hes kl its true, espcially compared to other pokemon, but theres nothing in there to suggest he would tool kain, and nothing i think suggests his TK is so much greater than Raziels, Kain and Raziel have shattered concrete and such with their TK attacks before and thats nothing i think in that video to think M2 could take it easily without Kain even moving, it took him some effort at first to break glass (prob in weakened state tho rite?)

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 08:49 PM
Rapidash

hes kl its true, espcially compared to other pokemon, but theres nothing in there to suggest he would tool kain, and nothing i think suggests his TK is so much greater than Raziels, Kain and Raziel have shattered concrete and such with their TK attacks before and thats nothing i think in that video to think M2 could take it easily without Kain even moving, it took him some effort at first to break glass (prob in weakened state tho rite?)

He had just been born when he broke the glass.

Perspective

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 09:07 PM
Csdabest

Where the hell do yall find these videos. I was searching for them but couldnt find. He was controlling the weather across the entire globe using telekenesis. Raziel is no where near M2 control. If so...Post some videos of Raziel so i can find info where Mewtwo does something greater...me or someone else. i suck at finding videos. Why...because im lazy

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 09:24 PM
Rapidash

I can try help you out. I have been trying to find a streaming video of Mewtwo returns. A lot of feats are shown in the entire movie smile

Perspective

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 09:27 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Where the hell do yall find these videos. I was searching for them but couldnt find. He was controlling the weather across the entire globe using telekenesis. Raziel is no where near M2 control. If so...Post some videos of Raziel so i can find info where Mewtwo does something greater...me or someone else. i suck at finding videos. Why...because im lazy

Raziel is equel to kain in TK, he can move things as small as weapons and intricate things, or throw humans around as well as break away concrete, its not equel to M2 destruction of that facility but thats destructive force not actually picking a being up or freezing them in TK.....which Kain can do, which he is likely to do to M2, also hows M2 mind, having a fast mind does not mean it can resist being overridden, how is his strength against mind controlling powers? Kains a beast at mind control, especially now he has the mind emblem

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 09:30 PM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

I don't think I've seen a Kain TK feat that matches Mewtwo's.

But i think Kains immortality will suffice

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 09:34 PM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

Raziel is equel to kain in TK, he can move things as small as weapons and intricate things, or throw humans around as well as break away concrete, its not equel to M2 destruction of that facility but thats destructive force not actually picking a being up or freezing them in TK.....which Kain can do, which he is likely to do to M2, also hows M2 mind, having a fast mind does not mean it can resist being overridden, how is his strength against mind controlling powers? Kains a beast at mind control, especially now he has the mind emblem

Alakazam is capable of throwing large pokemons around with TK. Alakazam could do nothing against Mewtwo. He could not even launch one single attack. He tried blocking, but in vain.

Mewtwo has blocked a large number of TK attacks from Mew. Mewtwo also lifted just about 149 pokemons up into the air trough TK and flew away with them all.

Perspective

Last edited by Rapidash on Dec 18th, 2007 at 09:38 PM

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 09:34 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Alakazam is capable of throwing large pokemons around with TK. Alakazam could do nothing against Mewtwo. He could not even launch one single attack. He tried blocking, but in vain.

Mewtwo has blocked a large number of TK attacks from Mew. Mewtwo also lifted just about 149 pokemons up into the air trough TK and flew away with them all.

yeh but what about M2 mind? how great is it, is it incredible deep and intelligent or is it just fast ,can you prove it has any way of being ripped apart by kains charm powers?

hm, now this is where it sounds odd, can you show me him blocking a TK attack? TK force is what M2 is doing to the glass, but how can you block that? its AOE, its invisibile force....

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 09:45 PM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

yeh but what about M2 mind? how great is it, is it incredible deep and intelligent or is it just fast

He is pretty smart. He made a cloning machine in a few days. The most advanced Human technologies spends months cloning him alone.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 09:47 PM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Furion
Restricted

Account Restricted

but cloning M2 would take a while any way because he's the most uber pokemon eva and could blow up the world

I'm here to kick ass and play videogames....and I'm all out of ass.
Thanks amity75 for the sig

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 09:49 PM
Furion is currently offline Click here to Send Furion a Private Message Find more posts by Furion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote