KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Ash Crimson Vs K'

Ash Crimson Vs K'
Started by: Ryo 666

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

it's just a rumor. I won't believe it until there's an official storyline about it.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 12:49 PM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Cap'n

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
The info is rather outdated, though it's clear that a)Iori is the most popular KOF char; b)K' is among top three most popular KOF chars.

And he's much interesting than Kyo "your typical anime protagonist" Kusanagi. Though K' isn't the most original character, at least he's not a world-saving schoolboy.

If you want typical anime hero, try Athena. She's like a video game version of Sailor Moon. big grin

And Kyo isn't a school boy now, he's just an extremely pissed off guy with fire. (For proof, check out some of his intros with certain chars on KoFXI.)

KMC's Favorite Double-Agent.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 06:47 PM
The Cap'n is currently offline Click here to Send The Cap'n a Private Message Find more posts by The Cap'n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

laughing out loud Kyo rules. I like K' and would rather them just have @$$ kill Kyo's pop(got nothing against Saisyu, just think they can do more storywise w/K') & take his flames. The best outcome would be if Iori just shows up & breaks @$$ Crimson's neck & the Meira brothers die on the toilet & Falcoon gets his dumbass fired from SNK

Old Post Jun 6th, 2008 03:59 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

Originally posted by brainchild81
laughing out loud Kyo rules. I like K' and would rather them just have @$$ kill Kyo's pop(got nothing against Saisyu, just think they can do more storywise w/K') & take his flames. The best outcome would be if Iori just shows up & breaks @$$ Crimson's neck & the Meira brothers die on the toilet & Falcoon gets his dumbass fired from SNK

Amen to that.

And until awful thing is confirmed, let's hope for the best. BTW, K' isn't a clone of Kyo in true sence- just infused with his pyrokinesis on genetic level- as he was born a normal person having nothing in common with Kusanagi bloodline.

And in fact A$$ has a lot of Kusanagis to choose from without having to even touch Kyo - for example, Kyo's father or his cousins (if KOF:Kyo was canon- it contains a lot of nonsence storylinewise). Unlike Kagura or Yagami bloodlines, where there was only one heir of power, there are lots of Kusanagis.

Beware Blonde Badasses Emma Frost K' Dante

RIP Fluffy

Last edited by Charlotte DeBel on Jun 6th, 2008 at 01:54 PM

Old Post Jun 6th, 2008 01:43 PM
Charlotte DeBel is currently offline Click here to Send Charlotte DeBel a Private Message Find more posts by Charlotte DeBel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

maybe there are a lot of kusanagis. but ash already said that kyo will be his target.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2008 02:05 PM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Amen to that.

And until awful thing is confirmed, let's hope for the best. BTW, K' isn't a clone of Kyo in true sence- just infused with his pyrokinesis on genetic level- as he was born a normal person having nothing in common with Kusanagi bloodline.
I know. Hence
Originally posted by brainchild81
K''s not a world-saving schoolboy. No, he's the guy that's been altered to be more like the world-saving schoolboy
Would A$$ be able to steal Kula's ice powers?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2008 07:50 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

its just a rumor so far. also why would Ash kill k'? he's taken Kagura's powers and Iori's powers and their both alive. also, Ash used kagura's mirror power to stop riot iori...not his own strength.

as for this fight....meh, as much as i like K', Ash is going to win. unless NESTS infused him with Kyo's jobber aura too big grin

Old Post Jun 15th, 2008 06:07 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

lol

Old Post Jun 18th, 2008 04:38 PM
I-Drop
Privateer

laughing out loud In truth, Kyo only has a jobber aura when he's teamed up w/Iori. Otherwise, Goenitz'd never have whooped his @ss the way he did.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2008 04:35 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

what you talking about, mane?
Kyo wrote the "book of job" mad

Old Post Jun 25th, 2008 06:58 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Who's jobbed to Kyo in a one on one?

Old Post Jun 27th, 2008 08:34 PM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

i'm kidding mang. everyone just seems to be saying kyo's a jobber. me, i've been saying him laying out a weakend god wasn't PIS since i got here.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2008 10:25 PM
I-Drop
Privateer

He also had help IIRC. Kyo gets a lot of undue hate 'cuz he took the spotlight from the guy in the red vest

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 03:59 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rock howard? confused

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 01:22 PM
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

or maybe terry bogard?

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 01:28 PM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

nah, he meant red hakama actually. brain's not been the same since he fell off a highrise after a triple explosion.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 07:22 PM
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

Well I hope K' dies now. big grin

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 07:34 PM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Sado knows better then to mention the lone wolve's name in the pressence of the Lone wolf busting Brainchild.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 07:36 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Charlotte DeBel
White Queen of KMC

Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
Well I hope K' dies now. big grin

You're totally going to be my antipode on that board. Test "How long Charlotte can keep away from threads with K' or Dante in it" has failed. Utterly.

Beware Blonde Badasses Emma Frost K' Dante

RIP Fluffy

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 07:39 PM
Charlotte DeBel is currently offline Click here to Send Charlotte DeBel a Private Message Find more posts by Charlotte DeBel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

You're totally going to be my antipode on that board. Test "How long Charlotte can keep away from threads with K' or Dante in it" has failed. Utterly.

Oh no, I have no ill towards K'.
I did that to lure you out of hiding.
Sista, you've been had! *snaps fingers*

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 08:11 PM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote