KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » D-4506-35 Roleplay

D-4506-35 Roleplay
Started by: Shaggs

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

(This is a somewhat differen't character to the one in The Hazmat Series. I'll try and bring in some simularities, without Mary Suing him)

Rek watched Jacob, and sighed, glancing at the squad behind him, he started after Jacob. "Jake, cool... easy. You okay?" He put a hand on his friends shoulder.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 02:14 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

"What is it Corporal?" Jacob said, sighing softy and clinching his hand. "And no, Rek. It's not ok. We lose most of our squad and just expect us to bond with this group, without any prior training together. Nothing better than the field I guess...."

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 02:14 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Nat sighed and stepped up to him. "Look, I know you probably dont like us and I know you probably dont care, but we look up to you whether you like it or not. You're our Captain. You're the one with the most experience. And with you telling us that e dont have the balls to make it then we're not going to. So put on a smile and cheer up." She smiled and slowly walked back over to where she was standing before.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 02:20 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

LT.Fisk ,stood stunned as he thought to himself, after hearing the conversation about the last teams demise.

*Set up? A Marine setting up Marines to die?*

This was unconscionable to him.

*I hope they found out who and ripped their F**kn balls off*

"What Is our E.T.A. to the LZ Sir" Fisk asked, anxious to move out ,wanting to know if their were any survivors of the last Team on Planet D-4506-35

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" - Khan (reciting Melville)

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 02:22 AM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Grimacing, Jacob walked over to a main comm station and typed into the screen. Picking up the microphone, he started to speak. "Someone, or something has attacked a group of our scientists. I know that this seems like a lot of effort for just a few scientists, but these were Marine scientists and guardsmen. And you all know that we Marines are the most Badass mother****ers in the whole universe, so we occasionally have to go remind this galaxy full of bitchs that we are in charge, and that WE DON'T TAKE SHIT FROM ANYONE!!" Marines openly started to cheer, and Jacob set down the microphone. "All right marines! Let's show this planet how it's done! E.T.A. in ten minutes! Get to the dropship, and get stationed up, ON THE DOUBLE!!"

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 02:32 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=Bobby "Flash" Robinson looked up at the sound of the Main comm turning on, and the sound of the Captains voice. He sat quietly as he spoke about the situation and then when he mention Marins being the most badass motherf***ers he raised his fist into the air and cheered with the rest of the marines. After the speech was done Flash put his pistol back together again and ran to his locker to get the rest of his gear before making his way to the dropship and strapping in.=

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 02:39 AM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Lily grunted as she sat up, she was having a good nap. Glaring at the speakers she stood up to her full height of 6'1, she was very well muscled for a woman. She leaned her neck to the side letting it pop, then the other way to pop again. Here we go.... She hussled over to her locker almost knocking over the other marine as she strapped on her Heavy Armor, then grabbed her weapons and ran to the Dropship. Since she wore the Heavy gear she was slower then the other marine ahead of her, the one with the "Flash" Tat on his neck. She rolled her eyes at the idea and when she got to the dropship she hooked it, checked her guns, locked, loaded, and ready to kick some ass. She then looked to Flash. What ass are we kicking?? ~

Last edited by Scarlet Fox on Dec 12th, 2008 at 02:58 AM

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 02:52 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=Flash eyed the chick in the Heavy armor. He looked her up and down briefly then shrugged.=

Hell if I know. The Captain knows whats going on better then I do. Perhaps you should ask him.

=He looked her over one more time and arched a brow. After a moment he began to check his equipment to make sure they are in working condition.=

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 03:44 AM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob stepped onboard the dropship and looked over the Marines. "Well, it looks like y'all are ready to kick some ass, but I don't know. What are you soldier here to do!?"

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 03:52 AM
teck92
Dark apprintice

Draven being the sniper. Kept his cool noticing the intesity he was very quiet in the back chainging ammunition and configuring his sniper sights.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 03:57 AM
teck92 is currently offline Click here to Send teck92 a Private Message Find more posts by teck92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=Flash looked up at the Captain as he spoke and when he asked what t hey were here to do he yelled=

Were here to kick some ass!!!!

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 04:01 AM
teck92
Dark apprintice

Draven couldn't help but notice the one who called himself flash.

"hmph" he looked with glaring eyes then looked back at his custom built rifle.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 04:07 AM
teck92 is currently offline Click here to Send teck92 a Private Message Find more posts by teck92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

"I think I should retire, cause I can't hear shit! Let me ask you again marines! WHAT ARE YOU HERE TO DO!?" Jacob openly stood and flexed his right arm in pure adreniline for the mission. Marines all around started to chant the words "Kick some ass!" in unison as loud as they could.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 04:11 AM
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

KICK SOME ASS!!!

=Flash chanted with the rest of the Marines, Stomping his left foot on t he floor in beat with the words.=

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 04:59 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob thrust his arm into the air. "We're going to teach those alien sons of bitchs why you don't **** with the Marines!" In contentment that he riled up the soldiers enough, he stepped off of the dropship and started to walk towards the armory.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 05:11 AM
Mr.Alex
"Feeling Fine!"

"YEH, LETS KICK SOME MOTHERF*CKING ASS!"
Lance said slamming his fists into his armour, still chewing aloud as he talked. The dropship went into darkness and small light flashed red as they team shouted and got there weapons ready. "LOCK 'N' LOAD B*TCHS! LOCK 'N' LOAD!" Lance shouted to hos other team mates.

We're All Going To Hell, We May As Well Go Out In Style..

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 05:12 AM
Mr.Alex is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Alex a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Alex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Lt. Fisk listened to the Marines chanting thier 'kick some ass' but he did not chime in. Maybe he was different, maybe these Marines needed this to help them get over thier fear but he had seen ,many times before, motivated Marines who shouted their 'OOORAAAHHs' and got their heads blown off or zapped by Hotel Foxtrot's (Hostile Forces) , He had no desire to see Marines die and he had a bad feeling about this mission.
Fisk was in hopes that he could save some or one Marine scienist on the surface. The Lt. understood he was an outsider. These remnants of Delta squad had faught together and he knew full-well the bond that takes place between Fire Teams when they experiance combat together. He just hoped that they would respect his judgement as an officer because he, in his mind, could help them ocomplish the mission and maybe come home alive. He realized that he would have to win there respect, this is not givin lightly by Marines but, Marines are trained to fallow orders and he hoped he was up to the task. If only Valdez and Christian were with him now. Fisk lead them on many missions but at the battle oft 'Tanhauser Gate' they were K.I.A. Lt.Fisk never forgave himself for not getting them back safely. The had saved his Ass many times but, he had to shake it off. The next mission is whats at hand and, He planned on geting them ALL back to the "Crimson Tide" in one piece.

"Ten Minutes! Equipment check" he shouted as he loaded his Weapon with Flachet and Sabot rounds. *Laoded for Bear* he thought to himself. Nothing, is going to tske him by surprise. *Prepare for the worst and hope for the best * he thought to himself.

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" - Khan (reciting Melville)

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 09:35 AM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Nat nodded and grinned, patting Jacob on the chest as he left the drop. "Much better, sir." She winked and sat down to look over her weaponry.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 01:10 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Lieutenant Mirez sat on the opposite side to Lieutenant Fisk. He had all his equipment checked and ready but had a sinking feeling of dred about something that he couldn't quite figure. "We are going into Hell as they call it. I think its time we proved to Hell how f*cking bad ass we are!" He pulled the catch back on his weapon. "Lock and load!"

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 02:37 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Lt.Fisk, after jackin one in the M12 20 round magazine fed shot-gun, inventoried his equipment.

*Ok Ammo pack, 50 M12 clips, 20 pistol clips. Armor secured, Med kit secured, RK8 rocket launcher with 20 rockets secured, K-BAR boot knife secure*

The K-BAR was more of a good luck charm then anything else. His Grandfather had carried it on the "Mars campaign" and his Father carried it during the "Orion's Moon" War. It got Lt. Fisk through the "Battle of Tanhuaser Gate" during the Tau-Seti Wars. His Father gave it to him when he graduated O.C.S. He will never forget his Fathers words to him that day.."This is for when you are surrounded and have spent your last round son. Dont let them take you alive. Trust me its better to Die with Honor then to live with the shame of defeat" At first he thought his Fathers words were very Morbid but after being defeated by the Tau-Seti Coalition, Lt Fisk understood implicitly what his Father had already known.

After checking his equipment, Lt. Fisk looked over to the guy with the Lightning bolt tattoo.

"So whats the story on the Tatt Pvt." Fisk said , having tattoos himself of the names of Battles he had been in on his shoulder and an Eagle Globe and Anchor with a banner underneath with Valdez and Christians I.D.s on it in memory, on his forearm.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 03:08 PM