KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Top 10 Ninjas of Gaming

Top 10 Ninjas of Gaming
Started by: Pyron_Knight

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Sheik never did anything in the games except teach you music, give you magic arrows, and get captured by Ganondorf 7 seconds after she revealed her true identity...Why does she deserve to be on the list of the ten best ninjas in gaming? Other than blatant fanboyism I mean.

Blatant fanboyism is really all I personally need to justify Zelda being a badass ninja.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2009 01:53 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

how frickin' old is that list...

Old Post Feb 1st, 2009 02:56 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

You all do know that its in no way an official list nor a list of collected information? That list was made by some random user on Gfaqs so it was all their personal opinion.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Feb 1st, 2009 03:02 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by General Kaliero
Blatant fanboyism is really all I personally need to justify Zelda being a badass ninja.
Her first and only occurence of being involved with even a slight amount of action involved her being frozen by Ganon.

Oh, and she could raise bars.

Lol.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2009 04:05 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Aaand this is me, not caring.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2009 06:10 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

You made me laugh as well as want to go and read that again.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 1st, 2009 06:11 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

laughing out loud I love how everyone seems to prefer Scorpion over Sub-zero (no, really).
thumb up

Again though, Jago should be on the list as well, even if some of his moves are a rip-off of Ryu's.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2009 06:36 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Of course everyone goes for Scorpion instead of Sub Zero. Fire melts ice and if you choose ice, you get your ass burnt.

Scorpion shoots a spear at that list, shouts "GET OVER HERE", and beats it to a bloody pulp.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2009 07:01 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bane214

thats because sub zero is not a ninja

Old Post Feb 1st, 2009 09:11 AM
bane214 is currently offline Click here to Send bane214 a Private Message Find more posts by bane214 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm happy to see hanzo on that list although from the wrong game. SAW2 was where he rly shone.

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Feb 1st, 2009 06:22 PM
Moriarty is currently offline Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Originally posted by Kento
How are Koga and Kasumi on the list instead of Hayate and/or Taki?

Hahahahahahahahahah. You serious? Until Hayate stops getting beat up by his little sisters, he doesn't belong on any top 10 lists.

Unless it's a Top 10 "ninja who suck" list. Heck, that would be a pointless list anyway. Hayate would occupy all 10 spots.

Last edited by StyleTime on Feb 1st, 2009 at 06:54 PM

Old Post Feb 1st, 2009 06:44 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Concede the debate coward.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2009 06:54 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

I'm not surprised Strider Hiryu is on the list.

It would've been nice if Sheena (Tales of Symphonia) was on the list, too.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2009 07:51 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by StyleTime
Hahahahahahahahahah. You serious? Until Hayate stops getting beat up by his little sisters, he doesn't belong on any top 10 lists.

Unless it's a Top 10 "ninja who suck" list. Heck, that would be a pointless list anyway. Hayate would occupy all 10 spots.

Imagine a Hayate beat them up. You control a random purple haired schoolgirl that goes off to beat the crap out of the Hayate clone army. Once she is done killing hundreds of them the army attempts to take out the lil girl with the Torn Sky Blast...unfotunately for them since they fail at everything they end up killing themselves in the process.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Feb 1st, 2009 08:07 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by Nemesis X
Of course everyone goes for Scorpion instead of Sub Zero. Fire melts ice and if you choose ice, you get your ass burnt.

Scorpion shoots a spear at that list, shouts "GET OVER HERE", and beats it to a bloody pulp.

laughing out loud thumb up

Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
I'm not surprised Strider Hiryu is on the list.

It would've been nice if Sheena (Tales of Symphonia) was on the list, too.

Indeed it would have.. can't believe I forgot her.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2009 08:52 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Sub-Zero is better for me, but I like Scorpz.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2009 09:04 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Ninja's suck for the most part. The ninjas in the first Tenchu game were cool as hell though.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2009 10:56 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Ninja's suck for the most part. The ninjas in the first Tenchu game were cool as hell though.

You take that back

We all know Ninjas are the Ultimate Power.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2009 12:22 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

I look at that list and I'm thinking "Why is Shiek in there?" She teaches me music, big friggin whoop. She gives me arrows, well that does come in handy in case I run out but that doesn't make her an awesome ninja. Are they friggin serious about this crap? That list is a lie. If some ninja should be one the best just for giving weapons and teaching music, my music teacher with a damn knife can be best ninja.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2009 01:17 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King-Fingolfin
Restricted

Account Restricted

......your music teacher gives you weapons?

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2009 01:28 AM
King-Fingolfin is currently offline Click here to Send King-Fingolfin a Private Message Find more posts by King-Fingolfin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote