KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Infamous

Infamous
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

I really love this game, a 9.5 in my book

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post May 27th, 2009 12:07 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Nemesis looks like a dumbass.

and my god this game is kickass.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post May 27th, 2009 01:17 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Quincy
Nemesis looks like a dumbass.

Quincy looks like a jackass who's trying to hide his gayness but isn't doing a very good job at it.

Old Post May 27th, 2009 01:23 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Okay dude seriously, I tolerated it before but shut your friggin mouth with all the Goddamned homophobic bullshit you ignorant jackass.

Anyway, this is one of the reasons I am getting a PS3.

Old Post May 27th, 2009 01:25 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Dude, Nemesis. Don't you see? That's how they want you to react. Stop raging/letting them provoke you and just shrug it off. Let it go already. erm

At any rate, yeah. This game looks like it will own indeed. Thinking about getting it (if I end up getting a PS3, which I've considered for awhile, but still not 100% sure yet), along with Dead Rising 2.

Old Post May 27th, 2009 01:29 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Originally posted by Phanteros
gots some proof? and Haze don't count

your point being?

If you mean comparing PS3 exclusives, whenever a good PS3 exclusive comes out, 360 fanboys rip it apart just for being a PS3 game, when they haven't even played it

All I'm saying is you can't compare both just yet based on a youtube video. They both look great... but so did Assasin's Creed

Haze did suck btw

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post May 27th, 2009 02:37 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

it looks better and more serious than prototype. albeit slower. but it has better mechanics to counteract. plus, i think the protagonist's powers are much more cooler and technical as well as the backstory.

Old Post May 27th, 2009 03:24 AM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I heard that the story is really good in this game.

I might pick it up, or just wait till it come down in price.

Old Post May 27th, 2009 06:32 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

This came out, right?

Has anyone played it yet?

Old Post May 27th, 2009 06:37 AM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Dude, Nemesis. Don't you see? That's how they want you to react. Stop raging/letting them provoke you and just shrug it off. Let it go already. erm

At any rate, yeah. This game looks like it will own indeed. Thinking about getting it (if I end up getting a PS3, which I've considered for awhile, but still not 100% sure yet), along with Dead Rising 2.

I've heard no word on DR2 being on the PS3 I still thought it was going to be an Xbox exclusive like the first one was.............until it was ported to Wii.

Old Post May 27th, 2009 12:19 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

This game is sweet.

Controlling Cole is easy, they did a great job with that. His movements are smooth, and it really is alot of fun.

Using electricity is sweet, since you can snipe across rooftops with bolts, and rapid fire into crowds to shock the hell out of people. They really did a great job with this game. It reminds me of uncharted.

As for climbing things, you can pretty much grab anything. When trying to escape from enemies, I pretty much just jumped at the closest building, and you'll be able to pull yourself up and climb and shimmy and all that jazz. Like Assassin's Creed, but smoother, faster, and easier to control.

You can heal yourself by sucking the electricity out of a variety of things, like Cars, Phonebooths, all kinds of things. You can get behind cover, and fire bolts while shielded. I actually have alot of fun with the bolts, since you can fire them off even when shimmying across a wire.

Needless to say I'm excited to go home and play some more.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post May 27th, 2009 02:07 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Originally posted by Anon E. Mous
This came out, right?

Has anyone played it yet?

yes i ****ing love it

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post May 27th, 2009 02:19 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
I've heard no word on DR2 being on the PS3 I still thought it was going to be an Xbox exclusive like the first one was.............until it was ported to Wii.

lolwut Ported to Wii? Are you serious?

Old Post May 27th, 2009 05:28 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanteros
the Shade knight

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
lolwut Ported to Wii? Are you serious?

good news though. its graphics are reduced and has less zombies than the original

Old Post May 27th, 2009 09:20 PM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

no expression

Old Post May 27th, 2009 09:58 PM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Played the demo. It was alot of fun.

Turning into more of a purchase in the coming weeks.

Old Post May 27th, 2009 10:28 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

X-Play instantly gave this game a 5 out of 5. Seriously, they just started the review and one second later they just gave the score. They never done that before. This game must be really good. I hope they give the same response to Prototype.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post May 28th, 2009 12:22 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

I've never really seen X-Play as a reliable source, but eh, whatever floats your boat.

Old Post May 28th, 2009 12:23 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Why is this chat site full of X-Play haters?

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post May 28th, 2009 12:29 AM
Quincy
Debaser

My god this game is fun. I could just play a whole session just running around buildings zapping people.

I feel like Batman when I play it. Climbing everything is ****ing SWEET.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post May 28th, 2009 01:20 PM