KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Infamous

Infamous
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Why is this chat site full of X-Play haters?

they just arnt anymore credible then me. they don't realy have an in depth rating system. Just well i had fun so its a 4.5

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post May 28th, 2009 05:39 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Morgan Webb is hot tho. I'd nail her.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post May 28th, 2009 08:02 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Originally posted by Quincy
Morgan Webb is hot tho. I'd nail her.

With a name like that I bet she's the villain of the game......or would it be hero? erm

Old Post May 28th, 2009 08:06 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

I think we all agree that Olivia Munn is hotter than Morgan Webb.

Putting that aside, InFamous is in fact a really fun game. I'll buy this after I buy Prototype.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post May 28th, 2009 10:56 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

I think we all agree that Olivia Munn is hotter than Morgan Webb.

Putting that aside, InFamous is in fact a really fun game. I'll buy this after I buy Prototype.
I'm starting to think you have a personal stake in Prototype...

And yeah I wish I had a friggin PS3. sad

Old Post May 28th, 2009 11:00 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by NemeBro
I'm starting to think you have a personal stake in Prototype...

And yeah I wish I had a friggin PS3. sad

If I like Prototype then I like Prototype. Just because I think it's more fun than InFamous doesn't give you (or anyone) the right to argue with me about it.

You don't have a PS3? I sometimes thought you did. Lucky for me I have both a PS3 and 360.

Old Post May 28th, 2009 11:15 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

If I like Prototype then I like Prototype. Just because I think it's more fun than InFamous doesn't give you (or anyone) the right to argue with me about it.

You don't have a PS3? I sometimes thought you did. Lucky for me I have both a PS3 and 360.
I think it looks more fun, yeah, but you for some reason have to mention it every time you mention the InFamous or vice-versa.

Old Post May 28th, 2009 11:23 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

When you think about it, Prototype and InFamous are kinda similar.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post May 28th, 2009 11:26 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

not really, they have similar graphic styles, but thats about it

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post May 28th, 2009 11:29 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

They are similar in that they are Sandbox superhero games yeah.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post May 29th, 2009 02:58 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanteros
the Shade knight

yay new genre. Thanks crackdown.

Old Post May 29th, 2009 03:02 AM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

So what can you do in this game, besides shoot lightning orbs?
cuz thats all I've seen in every video lol
(I mean what is in your arsenal of superhero powers)

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post May 29th, 2009 04:23 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

There's a few things like like grenades, melee, shockwaves, and this tidal wave thingy.

But from the demo, the missions were pretty cool. You had move this train, so I climbed on an apartment, glided over, started the train by moving the cars with a shockwave, then with my electricity started the train.

Over the course of the mission, it stopped a few times so I had to recharge breakers. It sounds dull, but guys are firing from everywhere, you can jump on the wall, shoot the guys, jump back on the train. I guess you have to play it.

The running around and moving on buildings and such is very reminiscent of Assassins Creed, but it seems the story and missions are going to be alot better.

Old Post May 29th, 2009 05:14 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
So what can you do in this game, besides shoot lightning orbs?
cuz thats all I've seen in every video lol
(I mean what is in your arsenal of superhero powers)

You have an arsenal of melee attacks supercharged with electricity.

For offensive weapons, that I know of, you can blast lightning orbs, shoot a charged lightning blast, like a snipe, fire off arc lightning (like Palpatine) throw sticky lightning grenades, harness the electricity into a blade, also when falling from high up, or just plain jumping, you can charge electricity and when you hit the ground, explode into a shockwave in a circle around you.

As for non offensive, You can use an electric shield, glide on lightning arcs, use a type of electronic data perception to see where electrical outposts are, where you can recharge. When you take down people, you can either A.) Suck the life out of them to heal yourself and powers, heal them, or restrain them with like an electric shackle.

The action is pretty fast paced.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post May 29th, 2009 12:55 PM
YodaIam
Restricted

Account Restricted

Been playing the demo, will be getting this.

Old Post May 30th, 2009 02:49 PM
YodaIam is currently offline Click here to Send YodaIam a Private Message Find more posts by YodaIam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I just picked up inFamous today. I'm really enjoying the game, so far. I've decided to do all good and heroic actions the first go around, then I'll be the bad guy the next time I play through the story.

You don't start out with any of the powers you experienced in the demo. You have to do unlock certain abilities as you progress in the game.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post May 30th, 2009 09:23 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Well looks like a sequel is already planned, what a surprise, I really wish developers would stop jumping the gun.

Old Post May 30th, 2009 09:43 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I hear that the endings (good and bad) leave it open for a sequel, as well. I'm barely 3 hours into the game, though, so I wouldn't know.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post May 31st, 2009 01:51 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanteros
the Shade knight

i think the ending is the same for both. developers do that for sequals so they don't have to create 2 openings.( but then again they could be like The suffering and do such)

Old Post May 31st, 2009 02:52 AM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
YodaIam
Restricted

Account Restricted

Powers along the way? Sounds good, with the demo I like to just to fight in the city, such explosive battles make for some good fun.

Old Post May 31st, 2009 03:41 PM
YodaIam is currently offline Click here to Send YodaIam a Private Message Find more posts by YodaIam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote