KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Most Disturbing Moment in a Game

Most Disturbing Moment in a Game
Started by: Darth Jello

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Hmm. Doom 3 never even came close to Silent Hill for me. It sometimes made you jump, but that's not the same as 'disturbing' or even 'scary'.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2009 01:52 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
That wasn't disturbing.. it was funny.

Whatever you say, freakazoid.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Dec 8th, 2009 03:13 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Fighters Destiny - Ushi the cow .. -_-

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Dec 8th, 2009 04:03 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin_Volvagia

Originally posted by SaTsuJiN

Almost as gay as Dark Kahn.

sig by ScreamPaste

Old Post Dec 8th, 2009 05:31 PM
Sin_Volvagia is currently offline Click here to Send Sin_Volvagia a Private Message Find more posts by Sin_Volvagia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

I thought the NES version of Nightmare from Castlevania III was pretty disturbing.

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2009 05:33 PM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by SaTsuJiN

Haha, I remember that. I sometimes used him against friends for kicks. He was pretty tough to unlock though, but not nearly as tough to unlock as the Joker, who I don't think I ever got...

And no, I don't mean the Batman's Joker.

Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
Almost as gay as Dark Kahn.

Indeed, but at least Ushi was funny. stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 9th, 2009 04:34 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

I'm disturbed whenever I see transvestites in some of the Final Fantasy games. Seriously, there are characters I can't tell if they're man or woman and that ain't right. The more transvestites I see, the more I think the title Final Fantasy should be changed to Final Transvesty.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2009 04:45 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

EVA's sleep talking and medical records in MGS3. Apparently she loves her dog waaaay too much and also has not yet discovered water-based lubricant.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2009 01:01 AM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

I'm disturbed by Chun Li's legs. When she's outside her outfit, they look like normal, plain legs but whenever she puts on that iconic outfit, her legs are all freakishly muscular. Just how the heck is she doing that?

Old Post Dec 11th, 2009 01:07 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Allankles
Kwisatz Haderach

The most disturbing thing I've witnessed in gaming are probably the headcrab zombies in Half life 2.

I remember being affected by what can only be described as sorrow when I heard their tormented cries.

I guess you've got to be really into the story, but I've never quite been affected by a hostile npc like that.

Iboga chose not to fight, to allow himself to evolve. He had the wisdom to abandon the actions of war when he knew they would no longer serve him.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2009 12:01 PM
Allankles is currently offline Click here to Send Allankles a Private Message Find more posts by Allankles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin_Volvagia

Originally posted by Nemesis X
I'm disturbed by Chun Li's legs. When she's outside her outfit, they look like normal, plain legs but whenever she puts on that iconic outfit, her legs are all freakishly muscular. Just how the heck is she doing that?

I don't see that disturbing. I actually find that sexy.

sig by ScreamPaste

Old Post Dec 11th, 2009 02:36 PM
Sin_Volvagia is currently offline Click here to Send Sin_Volvagia a Private Message Find more posts by Sin_Volvagia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

Nobody is disturbed by the fact that Big Boss had sex in-game with a woman whose in game medical records denote a condition primarily associated with multiple STDs and/or rough and/or unlubricated anal sex and that same woman, whom it is implied in game had sex with dogs, is the mother of Solid, Liquid, and Solidus Snake?

Old Post Dec 11th, 2009 07:00 PM
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

this ;o

Old Post Dec 11th, 2009 10:13 PM
Yamcha is currently offline Click here to Send Yamcha a Private Message Find more posts by Yamcha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

System shock 2, you hear the voices of zombies every now and then and I looked around saw nothing, turned around to use the lift and there was right in front of me and I swear i neally shit myself I was not expecting...shot the hell out of it with my pistol, not exactly disturbing but still....

I think some of the things I saw in Jericho were quite disturbing but i wasn't at all surprised since the story was by clive barker. Some of gears of war 2, Doms wife and that guy who kills himself due to the torture he'd been through

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Dec 11th, 2009 10:43 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Chun Li's thighs = hotness.

I guess the only time i've ever been in any way uncomfortable playing a game is during Jedi Academy. Some guy made a mod called Movie Duels 2, which lets you re-enact parts of the saga. One of those levels is the Jedi Temple when Anakin decides to b*tch out and kill everyone, including the younglings.

Now, on it's own, it wouldn't be a problem, but when you factor in that the guy dubbed the younglings voices with actual children screams and wails as you cut them down, it does start to have a bit of an effect.

to put it in context, im the same person that will happily execute people with a bullet to the back of the head as they're crawling away in the airport scene in mw2 while laughing a tad maniacally.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 12th, 2009 07:05 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

In Dead Space, seeing a room full of babies floating in containers was kinda disturbing and the ending with the Necromorph Nicole freaked me out.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2009 01:57 AM
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Surprised no one has mentioned Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the earth. Plenty of frightening scenes there.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Dec 15th, 2009 05:52 AM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote