KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Dead Space 2

Dead Space 2
Started by: Nemesis X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Dec 10th, 2010 07:58 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Looks pretty generic.

Much to Kazenji's disagreement.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Dec 10th, 2010 08:58 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

So what people are'nt allowed to have opinions on this forum when your around?

Old Post Dec 10th, 2010 09:26 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Yes, exactly. That is exactly what I said.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Dec 10th, 2010 10:59 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Nevermind........go ahead and be a smartass as you usually do.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2010 11:24 AM
Impediment
Endless

I can't wait for this game!

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Dec 10th, 2010 11:54 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Gonna get the PS3 version since for some reason, EA made the pre-order bonus exclusive to that and not for the 360 version. I wonder why.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2010 01:07 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2010 03:39 AM
Impediment
Endless

Well, I downloaded the demo and it blew me away. I'm really digging the free movement in zero gravity.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2010 11:28 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Whoops.

Double post.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2010 11:29 AM
Tzeentch
#gottem

The curbstomp in this game is ****ing brutal. laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 29th, 2010 05:31 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Dead Space Save Unlocks Old Skool Plasma Cutter For The Sequel

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/...he-Sequel-.html

Old Post Jan 4th, 2011 09:08 AM
Impediment
Endless

I played the demo again. I dunno why, but I am having a really hard time tring to adjust to the fact that Isaac talks in this second game. The mute role that Isaac had in the first game just worked really well, for some reason that I cannot name. Maybe because it felt almost like Link from The Legend of Zelda series.

Still, I am VERY pumped for this game. This will be one of those games that I will buy on the release date for sure. Most of the time, I never buy games new/on the release date, rather I wait for a month or so until I can find a used copy or one with a reduced price. GameStop is really tricky about cutting back prices at different intervals. Then again, so are many other stores.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2011 10:29 PM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

I must admit, I did jump when I experienced one of Isaac's hallucinations right when I walked into the hallway full of frozen bodies and the Necromorph jumping into the elevator while it was taking me to the top floor surprised the heck outta me because that didn't happen in the demo when it was first shown at E3.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2011 01:48 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Theres already a review for this

9/10 Official Xbox UK Magazine.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2011 05:32 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

Meh, might try this one, I'm in the minority of people that didn't like the first one, the plot was interesting, but I didn't care much for the atmosphere or gameplay, it got a few cheap scares at the beginning but after about a half hour or so it just bored me. erm

Old Post Jan 10th, 2011 04:33 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

What I'm curious about is the online content. I remember how cheesy, yet fun, the multiplayer for "The Darkness" was when you can play as either a Darkling or a mafia hitman. I'm hoping that the multiplayer on Dead Space 2 will offer somewhat more of a thrill and challenge.

Most importantly, I'll be very put out if the sequel takes a mere 9 hours to complete like the first Dead Space.

I mean, Dead Space is an awesome game, but only 9 hours long? C'mon!

Old Post Jan 11th, 2011 03:37 PM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

"No one pukes on me." thumb up

Old Post Jan 11th, 2011 11:42 PM
FinalAnswer
Flower

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Gonna get the PS3 version since for some reason, EA made the pre-order bonus exclusive to that and not for the 360 version. I wonder why.

I'm just gonna go respond to this, it's probably because of the Playstation Move, considering the exclusive was made for the Wii.

Howdy!

Old Post Jan 12th, 2011 12:15 AM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I like what I see, but have one question:

How the Hell can you play effectively as a Necromorph against the humans with guns?

Old Post Jan 12th, 2011 07:10 PM