KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Did Revan destroy the True Sith?

Did Revan destroy the True Sith?
Started by: Samurai100

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

Stfu already, you don't make any sense.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2009 03:23 AM
Click here to Send Dr McBeefington a Private Message Find more posts by Dr McBeefington Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Of course i don't make any sense to you, im a god compared to you.

You DO realize nobody is taking this forum seriously any more riiight??

Old Post Dec 30th, 2009 04:11 AM
Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbanelives

haha you really don't make much sense, but when someone is trying to justify themselves and failing horribly, that can happen(refering to your dimwitted, unimpressive reply earlier) Yeah, you're still proving that you care by going back and forth with this. Honestly if you didn't care, you wouldn't even look at what anyone is saying, you'd go about your business. but you do care, so so much. ****ing retard. Now seriously prove to all of us that you "dont care" and stfu. Oh, and i can guarantee you that you won't get another reply from me, because I have actually STOPPED caring. No need for me to say anymore now that i've stopped.

Last edited by darthbanelives on Dec 30th, 2009 at 06:07 AM

Old Post Dec 30th, 2009 05:58 AM
Click here to Send darthbanelives a Private Message Find more posts by darthbanelives Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by darthbanelives
haha you really don't make much sense, but when someone is trying to justify themselves and failing horribly, that can happen(refering to your dimwitted, unimpressive reply earlier) Yeah, you're still proving that you care by going back and forth with this. Honestly if you didn't care, you wouldn't even look at what anyone is saying, you'd go about your business. but you do care, so so much. ****ing retard. Now seriously prove to all of us that you "dont care" and stfu. Oh, and i can guarantee you that you won't get another reply from me, because I have actually STOPPED caring. No need for me to say anymore now that i've stopped.

really, grow up.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2009 07:03 AM
Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oooh my feelings are so hurt.

Let me explain
1) Go to google.com
2)Type in "internet tough guy"
3)The first picture is you

Yeah, you stopped caring now you just wanna suck my dick cracker.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2009 07:46 AM
Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BoratBorat
No, you never clearly stated what i was "bitching" about and went on right ahead. I don't see how asking someone to quit his whining actually means that i care what he has to say.

And telling him to shut the hell up doesn't mean that i care you narrow minded idiot, thats like telling me i care about some drunken haggard just because i told him to shut up and quit making a racket.

Lets see, how exactly do i shut a mouth that has never been opened? And just because i posted something about it, how does it mean that i "care" about what he has to say?

Substantiate the "Care" that i have been showing in extreme details in an essay, and then maybe ill shut a mouth that has never been opened laughing

And like i said, i asked him to quit his whining, how does that mean i care about his opinion on the writer shitting on canon? If i DO care about it, i would have argued with him, not tell him to quit bitching. Stupid narrow minded idiot, i bet your narrow mind tells you that all women are sex objects because of your lack of perception.

Yeah right, just because you ask someone to shut up, it means you care what he has to say :rollseyes:.

If some retarded kid that has absolutely no intelligence and spews up nothing but garbage that canot be comprehended and i ask him to shut up, it means i "Care" what he has to say despite not understanding a word he says.

Do you see how narrow minded and stupid you are? Can't say i blame you when your drunken father beat you as a child for loose change for booze every time he comes back from a bar.

And lastly, don't play the victim, you attacked, and THEN you got attacked.

Darthbanefanwanker, respond to my post big grin

Old Post Dec 30th, 2009 08:05 AM
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

This kid...

Old Post Dec 30th, 2009 08:29 AM
Click here to Send Dr McBeefington a Private Message Find more posts by Dr McBeefington Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wank off.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2009 08:41 AM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

The f*ck? Are you a child?

Old Post Dec 30th, 2009 09:23 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slash_KMC
Retired Helper

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
The f*ck? Are you a child?

Hey there, it's not because he takes the internet way too seriously and defends himself like a child, that he is one...

Besides, we all know that Darth Bane fans are the most mature members on these forums.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2009 12:08 PM
Click here to Send Slash_KMC a Private Message Find more posts by Slash_KMC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Was that a crack at Gideon? Becuase like, hes been trying like, Sooo much harder lately. Like seriously, like, you don't even know. Thats how hard.

Bastard.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2009 04:49 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I have closing this due to the pointless internet tough guy showdown going on above. BoratBorat, cut the language. Darthbanelives, no need for that kind of talk.

Not to mention none of you are on topic and merely taking cracks at each other. STAY ON TOPIC god damn you.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2010 12:08 PM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote