KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Enchantress(Amora) Vs. Superman

The Enchantress(Amora) Vs. Superman
Started by: galactusischere

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheTyrant
superfag doesn't have FTL combat speed.

and as I said before Amora is one of the most powerful sorceresess in MU, she stomps.

I think you are overestimating Amor here.
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Does he even need it?

And you're underestimating her.

Here are some scans that I put up

http://img199.imageshack.us/i/thorg...pecial01zo.jpg/
http://img94.imageshack.us/i/thorgo...pecial01zo.jpg/
she could have killed Thor and Balder if she wanted to(and easily too).

Last edited by galactusischere on Feb 25th, 2010 at 04:05 AM

Old Post Feb 25th, 2010 04:01 AM
galactusischere is currently offline Click here to Send galactusischere a Private Message Find more posts by galactusischere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

And why is that? You believe that Amora/E can move before Superman fly around the world 7 times in one second? Please gimme a break. Next I am going to hear that she can fight at FTL eek! laughing out loud

She is nearly as powerful as Karnilla or Loki...

Last edited by galactusischere on Feb 25th, 2010 at 04:05 AM

Old Post Feb 25th, 2010 04:02 AM
galactusischere is currently offline Click here to Send galactusischere a Private Message Find more posts by galactusischere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Originally posted by galactusischere
She is nearly at powerful as Karnilla or Loki...

Nearly or not, Superman knows she is a witch. He wont try and tank it.

quote:
And you're underestimating her. Here are some scans that I put up http://img199.imageshack.us/i/thorg...pecial01zo.jpg/ http://img94.imageshack.us/i/thorgo...pecial01zo.jpg/ she could have killed Thor and Balder if she wanted to(and easily I will add).

You missed my point. Superman doesn't need a huge amount of speed to beat her. Certainly not SOL, or near it. Those scans show that Thor himself wasn't looking for a fight. Surely in a forum fight, he would and so would Superman.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2010 04:05 AM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

Nearly or not, Superman knows she is a witch. He wont try and tank it.

Im not saying that Supes doesn't win, all im saying is that it won't be a stomp.

quote:
You missed my point. Superman doesn't need a huge amount of speed to beat her. Certainly not SOL, or near it. Those scans show that Thor himself wasn't looking for a fight. Surely in a forum fight, he would and so would Superman.

http://img33.imageshack.us/i/journe...stery51117.jpg/
http://img246.imageshack.us/i/journ...stery51119.jpg/

she defeats Loreli(her sister) after Loreli had gotten a major major power amp(she was nearly as strong as Seth)

http://img200.imageshack.us/i/journ...stery51120.jpg/

Last edited by galactusischere on Feb 25th, 2010 at 04:22 AM

Old Post Feb 25th, 2010 04:09 AM
TheTyrant

^ Sweet scans. Are you going to make a respect thread for her?

Old Post Feb 25th, 2010 04:11 AM
TheTyrant is currently offline Click here to Send TheTyrant a Private Message Find more posts by TheTyrant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

Originally posted by TheTyrant
^ Sweet scans. Are you going to make a respect thread for her?

I might, but the thing is she doesn't have many combat feats, as she usually manipulates or seduses others to fight for her, so it would be pretty hard.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2010 04:13 AM
TheTyrant

I might, but the thing is she doesn't have many combat feats, as she usually manipulates or seduses others to fight for her, so it would be pretty hard.

Ah.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2010 04:19 AM
TheTyrant is currently offline Click here to Send TheTyrant a Private Message Find more posts by TheTyrant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

That's good material I'd say for a respect thread. "Respect Enchantress's hypnotic ****" stick out tongue

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2010 03:40 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOneFirestorm

Ok besides kissing Superman would her magic damage Superman to give her a win?

Elliot Ness from the Terrific Action Crime Drama Mob Movie The Untouchables

Old Post Jun 1st, 2013 06:50 AM
TheOneFirestorm is currently offline Click here to Send TheOneFirestorm a Private Message Find more posts by TheOneFirestorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Superman wins.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2013 07:00 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Not this BS again. Come on you're better than that.
Firstly yes he does, and secondly I don't see Amora being a physical threat to guys like Thor or Superman.
No he does not.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2013 07:30 AM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Edge to Superman, 8/10 imho

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Jun 1st, 2013 07:54 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DTM

Capt Americas will was strong enough to resist Amoras effects and he then KOed her, even with a magical weakness, I dont see Superman of not being able to do the same. smile

Old Post Jun 1st, 2013 08:40 AM
DTM is currently offline Click here to Send DTM a Private Message Find more posts by DTM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by JBL
No he does not.

Wanna bet?

Old Post Jun 1st, 2013 08:59 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Light speed reflexes" or not, he's still a high end speedster. There's faster, but it's a small list.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2013 05:38 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

Originally posted by abhilegend
Wanna bet?
No, Wonder Woman already told me.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2013 05:42 PM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by abhilegend
Wanna bet?

I wanna bet. smile

Just interested in seeing the scans you are going to post.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jun 1st, 2013 05:45 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

Originally posted by carver9
I wanna bet. smile

Just interested in seeing the scans you are going to post.
Scans of superman hands or whole body moving in a blur, then try and sell it as lightspeed. I hope he makes a mistake and put up spiderman doing the same thing.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2013 05:51 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Superman pimpslaps the *****.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jun 1st, 2013 07:20 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

This fight is pretty interesting. On one hand I can see Superman taking her out with one good punch but then Enchantress can just easily turn him into a f*cking tree or something.

Enchantress is so ridiculously powerful at times, I should make a respect thread.

Last edited by Rage.Of.Olympus on Jun 1st, 2013 at 07:46 PM

Old Post Jun 1st, 2013 07:36 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote