KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Enchantress(Amora) Vs. Superman

The Enchantress(Amora) Vs. Superman
Started by: galactusischere

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

@Rage, I like enchantress and all and she has great potential but a well placed hit from Superman would drop her.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Even though I think Hulk is more powerful than Superman, I also think Superman punch is greater than a pimp smack from a calm Hulk.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jun 1st, 2013 10:26 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Even though I think Hulk is more powerful than Superman, I also think Superman punch is greater than a pimp smack from a calm Hulk.
Pretty big assumption

Old Post Jun 1st, 2013 10:29 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Pretty big assumption

What assumption?

Old Post Jun 1st, 2013 10:31 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Superman can punch harder than a calm Hulk slap.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2013 10:34 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Once again Carver is lowballing Hulk

Old Post Jun 1st, 2013 10:35 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Would you like for H1 to calculate this? I'm pretty sure the numbers would agree with me.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2013 10:36 PM
carver9

Originally posted by Raisen
Once again Carver is lowballing Hulk

Sigh...so now I'm lowballing Hulk? He made Orion smile after all of this...

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/159...20-007.jpg.html

He made Orion smile; ORION. If this isn't proof enough in regard to his punches being>>>>>>Hulk AND Thanos pimp slap, I dont know what to tell you.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2013 10:43 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Him making Orion smile with all out attacks while speedblitzing is pretty impressive.

I still don't know though.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2013 10:46 PM
Raisen

Sigh...so now I'm lowballing Hulk? He made Orion smile after all of this...

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/159...20-007.jpg.html

He made Orion smile; ORION. If this isn't proof enough in regard to his punches being>>>>>>Hulk AND Thanos pimp slap, I dont know what to tell you.
'

I'm sick of you praising Superman and lowballing Hulk/Orion

Old Post Jun 1st, 2013 10:46 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Him making Orion smile with all out attacks while speedblitzing is pretty impressive.

I still don't know though.

Reported.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2013 10:48 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

You Kal Qaedans and your needing to feed your gospel into everyone.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2013 10:51 PM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 1st, 2013 10:53 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

@Rage, I like enchantress and all and she has great potential but a well placed hit from Superman would drop her.

And a simple spell from her also killed the Hulk.

Which is why I can see Superman dropping her a good punch but I can also see her owning him with a spell.

Edit: Also, that shit was horrible. Enough power to kill a horse? Wtf? In their original meeting during Secret Wars, Enchantress completely punked Hulk IIRC aside from killing him another time. The writer needs to re-read the source material.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2013 11:00 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

laughing out loud "These bolts are powerful enough to kill a horse "

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2013 11:04 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Supes.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2013 12:50 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Originally posted by Golgo13
Supes.

shut up

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2013 01:18 AM
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Raisen
shut up

Make me, whore. stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2013 01:35 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

The Superman lowballing/ignorance when this thread was made is laughable.

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2013 01:49 AM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

You Kal Qaedans and your needing to feed your gospel into everyone.

laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2013 02:14 AM