KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Balder vs. Wolverine

Balder vs. Wolverine
Started by: JakeTheBank

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I always thought Typhoid Mary's feat was the greatest bullet feat done (Unless I'm recalling it wrong.) until I saw Balder to his.

It was pretty cool. Down the sword blade, into the shooters mouth. I think DD batting a bullet back it the shooter with his billy club is the best though.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post May 21st, 2010 12:00 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Daredevil's senses would give him a bit of a warning wouldn't it?

Old Post May 21st, 2010 12:01 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

spiderman's bullet dodging chasing bullets is better cool

Old Post May 21st, 2010 12:03 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by Wild Shadow
spiderman's bullet dodging chasing bullets is better cool

The funny thing is we see a random guy flailing *several* times while the bullet was en-route, so either that was the slowest bullet ever or random thug was quicksilver smile

Old Post May 21st, 2010 12:08 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Daredevil's senses would give him a bit of a warning wouldn't it?

Less than Typhoid Mary's telepathy.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post May 21st, 2010 12:09 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by Q99
The funny thing is we see a random guy flailing *several* times while the bullet was en-route, so either that was the slowest bullet ever or random thug was quicksilver smile

Like Star Wars lasers visible in the same frame as C-3P0 shuffling around like a zombie. I could reflect something moving at that speed.

Old Post May 21st, 2010 12:11 AM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
It was pretty cool. Down the sword blade, into the shooters mouth. I think DD batting a bullet back it the shooter with his billy club is the best though.

Balder's gotta be the best. First off it was a magic bullet. Plus the way he did it was just was one of those comic moments when you go "Oh shieeeet!! Boy just got plizzzayed!!!" He didn't just bat it back to him with his sword. He basically took his sword, let the bullet slide on the blade, then seamlessly waved his sword back at the Hood seemingly all in one flawless motion. He basically used the bullets own momentum. It was a thing of beauty.

Old Post May 21st, 2010 12:13 AM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Less than Typhoid Mary's telepathy.

Touche. I forgot about that little trait. What issue did the feat happen again? Issue 97 right?

I was surprised that she was Mutant Zero.

Old Post May 21st, 2010 12:17 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Balder's gotta be the best. First off it was a magic bullet. Plus the way he did it was just was one of those comic moments when you go "Oh shieeeet!! Boy just got plizzzayed!!!" He didn't just bat it back to him with his sword. He basically took his sword, let the bullet slide on the blade, then seamlessly waved his sword back at the Hood seemingly all in one flawless motion. He basically used the bullets own momentum. It was a thing of beauty.

Which is what Typhoid Mary did, only she was in melee range, and evading additional gun fire while it happened. cool

Old Post May 21st, 2010 12:34 AM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Touche. I forgot about that little trait. What issue did the feat happen again? Issue 97 right?

I was surprised that she was Mutant Zero.

Old Post May 21st, 2010 12:34 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus

Thanks.

Old Post May 21st, 2010 12:51 AM
ODG

Between his sun powers, his sword skill, his strength, his speed and his godly stamina, he wins pretty handily.

Balder 8/10.

Revamped Thor Respect Thread Revamped Loki Respect Thread
Revamped Hulk Respect Thread Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Old Post May 21st, 2010 04:28 AM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Between his sun powers, his sword skill, his strength, his speed and his godly stamina, he wins pretty handily.

Balder 8/10.

thumb up rock

agree

Old Post May 21st, 2010 03:22 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

logan dodges his blast...

with logan's damage soak from adamantium healing factor that can tank firelord blast... his fighting lvl skill backed by adamantium claws and karnak lvl blows his ability to fight for days due to his mutant physiology stamina i give it to logan handedly.. also history of killing gods and demons seals the deal

logan 8/10

Old Post May 21st, 2010 03:26 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

with logan's damage soak from adamantium healing factor that can tank firelord blast... his fighting lvl skill backed by adamantium claws and karnak lvl blows his ability to fight for days due to his mutant physiology stamina i give it to logan handedly.. also history of killing gods and demons seals the deal

logan 8/10

I suppose he's gonna dodge an area effect attack eh? I never knew he can jump and evade such long distances.........

Old Post May 21st, 2010 03:31 PM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post May 21st, 2010 03:35 PM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

erm...
that doesn't show how far he actually leaped.
and how will be beat Balder if all he does is try to run away from his mystic attack. that's considered a loss.

Old Post May 21st, 2010 03:43 PM
ODG

logan 8/10
Balder has always radiated his blasts omni-directionally.

Wolverine's been incinerated by less than "firelord blast[s]." Also, lulz at Karnak lvl blows. Balder can fight for an entire month without resting. Also Balder is not Ba'al and won't be smited by Hand of God powers.

Old Post May 21st, 2010 04:00 PM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

his stamina isnt going to help him when he is gutted he needs a healing factor for that.. also ba'al isnt the only god logan has beaten.. hercules, doombringer comes to mind as well without the reference of being God's champion.. shifty

Old Post May 21st, 2010 04:03 PM
ODG

^ And Wolverine's stamina isnt going to help him either when he is incinerated by Balder's sunblast he needs to be durable enough to resist that and he isn't.. also feel free to post scans of more "elder gods" that Wolverine has beaten that aren't depowered and mortalized like Hercules or that aren't simple demons who influence cultists like Doombringer.

Two more winners.

Old Post May 21st, 2010 11:09 PM