KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Project Cronus (RP Thread)

Project Cronus (RP Thread)
Started by: Arsenic Synn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
starryknight

Athena was watching everything unfold from on top a building, she could've have warn the other about the attack but they needed something to stop the fighting with each other and what better way then to band together and fight a common enemy. Her blue eyes peered down at the battle field taking note on everyones location, she pushed her long blonde hair out of her face and took a deep breath before acting. Two agents made their way around to Hades well he was distracted with horrifying the others, Athena simply nodded her head pushing the two passed Hades into his dark cloud. Another agent was lining up a shot to take out Artemis, Athena pulled him out of the window and separated him from his gun the man landed in front of the blood crazed woman. Athena jumped down from her spot slowing her fall landing beside Aphrodite, she shot her arm out causing the seduced man to be pushed into Zesus's lightning field. "Hey Dite sorry I'm late I found some pretty flowers in the park and I must've lost track of the time." she lies smiling at her friend. Athena tried never to be too serous Hades and Zesus had that down, she didn't jump to action like the others she liked to plan and then if necessary take action cause Artemis was great at that already. Athena turned facing toward the others, "Finish up here, I think I seen more agent vans on their way," Athena's smile never faded. Even through the hell she was forced to endure she never stopped smiling.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 12:03 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Aphrodite blue eyes shifted green as she noticed Athena. “ Really? Well I’m just glad you could make it to our little skirmish here. I suspected you was around here somewhere just where I didn’t know where. “ Aphrodite quickly made her way back to Zeus once she heard Athena’s warning. She hated using her gifts around her teammate and strangers but now was the perfect time for the stranger in the park to aid them. “ I will be right back. I‘ll throw them off us for a while. There he was still out cold from Artemis punch. With a semi passionate kiss Aphrodite found the man staring into her eyes. “ I need you help love. If anyone asks you about anything you’ve seen here; tell them you saw nothing. If you keep to this promise I will personally reward you. Now lets move like Athena said”

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 12:54 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arsenic Synn

Hades listened for a moment, the sounds of the gunfire slowing before they eventually drifted away, the only remaining sound being that of Artemis' crazed, lust-driven laughter as she sought the next kill. He watched from around the corner as she disappeared into a nearby alley, her eyes still filled with bloodlust. He stood, dusting himself off. "Great." He turned to the others, an annoyed look crossing his face. "I'll be off hunting her down, as I'm the only one of you lot that can do anything about that little problem of hers. The rest of you, get bent. Every time you all show up, we end up in this situation, and I've got a pretty good feeling that she's closer to gone each bloody time I have to bring her back." He ran off, chasing her. "Damnit, Artemis... Again?" Rounding a corner, he watched as a bit of hair rounded another alley, accompanied by a blood-curdling scream. "Got her..." He ran into the alley, noticing it was a dead end, a woman cowering in the back of the alley as Artemis drew closer. Damnation, Artemis...

"Artemis!!" His voice filled the alley, the darkness of his aura reaching out as he lost control. "This one is innocent! Stand down." He walked casually forward, despite the urgency of the situation. The woman sat in fear, watching this man enter from outside the alley, obviously aware of who her attacker was. The woman's eyes had been a bright crimson as she had rushed forth with the knives, but now the reddened glow subsided as she sheathed the daggers, looking around, confused. The man stepped forward, and the alley grew cold, as though all hope was lost and all happiness gone. He leaned forward, his hood up so that all she could see was the faint glow of his eyes peering out. "If you don't want her returning, I'd suggest you forget all that has transpired here this evening." The girl nodded, too fearful to protest against his words. He placed a hand on her forehead, and everything began to grow dark, as she heard only one more statement escape from the man before she lost consciousness... "Alright, then. Now, forget everything that has happened, and... Sleep."

We're all mad here...

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 01:24 AM
Arsenic Synn is currently offline Click here to Send Arsenic Synn a Private Message Find more posts by Arsenic Synn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Poseidon had not assisted in the fight against the Agents, he thought it was too petty of a squabble and it would surely attract attention. Why note just send them into a nightmare and leave them unharmed? Poseidon was thinking to himself. As he did so, water from the soil had risen from beneath him, taking him up from the streets. He stepped from the reaching grasp of water onto the rooftop and continued to walk, seeming to form a bridge along it with the same water forming it. While Poseidon would be the first to take violence to mind against an enemy, these were not enemies. The Project's used their powers to kill men with no sheer defense. The only true power they had was the power of fear given by their titles and the weapons in their hands. We have the power of the gods! Mortal weapons would be nothing to us, so instead of leaving them be we had killed them. It was pathetic.. Poseidon continued to wander over the rooftops and away from the violence when he looked down from one to see a couple with a small child. "What if one of those men had a child at home" he thought to himself. "Then we will send him into damnation with the death of his father.. Just because we crave blood-shed." Poseidon wandered what the other pious gods had felt. The gods were vicious in their day indeed, but they knew that they needed humans for their own satisfaction of words. They would get them to praise them and if not, fear them! But this was not fear, this was murder. They had no divine right.. just a curse. damnation to us all. Poseidon stood quietly, watching the family, curious of what it feels like to have one.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 02:06 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

Ares shook his head as he watched the skirmish unfold. His hands closed on a long branch and he broke it off with a loud crack. Nearly immediately his power shifted the piece of wood into a spear. Ares looked at it with boredom. It wasn't exactly perfect, it needed a bit more... Something. He walked off, the small fight already being finished off by his siblings. It was a fight but it wasn't big enough. Ares thirsted for a war. Of course, in these days, wars were waged behind the scenes by elite troops and assassins killing high priority targets and retrieving important intel. Nothing real fun in comparison with the old times. He thrust the spear forward with all his strength but he still couldn't quite put a finger on the thing it missed. Deciding to give it another test Ares threw it at a tree. He missed.

Better balance. That's what the spear needed. Ares nodded when suddenly he spotted somebody cowering behind a bush. It was the guy from earlier. Now Ares grinned and looked around eagerly for something that would make a good weapon. But it wouldn't do. Ares decided to leave the fancy weapon thing: "Hey! You'll be safer over here!" The man looked up and quickly ran over to Ares, who smiled kindly as a stone knife formed in his fist, similar to the the daggers used by priests for sacrifices in the past. As the b*stard reached Ares he thrust the dagger through the man's ribcage into his heart: "Aphrodite! I've got something for you right here!" Ares didn't withdraw the stone blade from the corpse, instead leaning against a tree, waiting for Aphrodite.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 03:12 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Feeling proud of herself Aphrodite was just about to walk back over to her fellow projects till Ares called her name. As she turned around she noticed him standing near the man she had used. Her eyes narrowed as she saw the body of the stranger.It was clear what Ares had done. She slowly walked up to Ares. “ You stupid fearful fool” She quickly raised her hand and slapped Ares across the face. “ How dare you kill this man. He was one of mine Ares. Now you’ve doomed us all and mostly me. ” She moved toward lifeless body she ran her hand across his face. “ I’m sorry you had to be here with these muscle brain monkeys. “

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 03:45 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Poseidon's eyes grow dark; his anger begins to flow. His body completely falls into vapor that drops to the concrete of the building's rooftop into a puddle then reappears from the ground near the bush of its previous occupant. The clouds are dark with water having built in them and it begins to rain in a fearful and strong way. Water circles poseidon with his eyes ever more set onto revenge at the actions of his "so-called" brother. The water branches out further, seeming to circle Poseidon like a hurricane in the sky. "ARES!!!!!!!!!!!" Poseidon's anger now breaches out of control and let's lose, the aquatic field now condenses around them both, trapping both Poseidon and Ares inside of the massive containment of water. It's thick.. the water built so strong that it could encase a mammoth without even a struggle, it began to close in around them and pull Ares in. Poseidon would not allow Ares to go about and kill freely as he so willed; no matter what it took. He would not allow this bastard to be free with his murderous actions.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 03:48 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

A figure was crouched nearby. Her head tilted to one side as she watched the fight. Her dreads hung over her goggles and mask. She pressed a button on her belt sending a message back to base. She found them. Medusa laughed softly through the filter in her mask. "My my... If I let this go on.. I may not even have to lift a finger. Please by all means finish them for me, won't you?" She stayed crouched. "I figured you'd try to stay hidden.. I'm surprised at how easy it was to find you. Stand still now. My friends will be here soon."

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 05:22 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

Ares' smile faded as Aphrodite slapped him: "It's your fault sis. Had you not mentioned him..." Ares noticed Poseidon coming down from the sky and could already guess what the idiot was up to. but he didn't move, he didn't flinch as the water encased him and his brother. His eyes spoke to Poseidon through the unnaturally thick water: So you want to fight? Think about it Poseidon. I'm the god of war remember? What would I want more than a nice little fight? You aren't punishing me! His mouth twisted into a sick, disturbing grin. His eyes widened in a disturbing way as he breathed out all water, the bubbles leaving his mouth in a short burst. Ares kept eyecontact with Poseidon as he did so, challenging him to continue this little game. He had wanted action and now he had enough of it. hades and Zeus caught up in a game of power. Poseidon angry at him and even Aphrodite hated him at the moment! Against all logic it was heaven to Ares. All the conflict he could wish for! The loss of air was becoming a problem though and Ares drifted into hallucinations...

"Alright Ares. Today we have a special challenge for you!" Ares looked up at the camera situated in the corner of the room. It was from there that the scientists watched him. "I hope you like it and I'm actually quite sure you will." A man stumbled in, lipstick all over his face. Ares didn't have to look twice to recognise Aphrodite's mark on the man. His nose twitched as he walked around the man who was apparently to caught up in examining Ares to recognise the danger radiating fom him. But then the failed scientist looked up into the experiment's face and gasped: "Ares! I-I-I-" His voice faltered as Ares' face turned into a mask of pure hate, his ragefilled eyes taking in everything that Aphrodite had done to the man. The kisses, the state of his clothes, Aphrodite really seemed to have had some fun. Ares growled like a wild animal as he came closer to the scientist. The man screamed like the pig he was as Ares violently killed him using only his fists. The leading scientist nodded as he watched the brutal end of his former employee: "Very good. He reacts just as planned." Watching Ares as the enraged olympian tore the helpless man asunder, he shook his head ever so slightly: "Maybe a bit too violent..."

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 05:59 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Poseidon growls at the comments made, though without vocal impressions. "Your an animal.." he scowls and brings the water back into concentration. It covers Ares now and with a great pressure, keeping it condensed around him until it fits almost skin tight, the water moves back down so only his head is uncovered, but it tightens to give pain to Ares. The water holds him in place, keeping him pinned to the ground. "You kill for fun, you take innocent lives, your not fit to have the power of a God!" Poseidon is angry. He knows that if he allows Ares to go free.. he will not change. "We have been given a power, whether it is a gift or a course is our own choice but I will not let you use it to kill innocent people.. if you need to focus this rage of yours.. do it on someone who's actually a threat to you." with Poseidon's words, the water seems to instantly jerk down, forcing Ares to his knees but the water quickly moves across the ground like a snake. It had released Ares but with a new target, it slithers swiftly past a figure and comes from behind it, forming upward as a giant wall of water. Poseidon turns his attention and lifts his finger to point at the unmarked figured who seems to be hiding. "Your one of them.." Poseidon motions toward Medusa who hides stealth-fully.. though not anymore. "State your name and your business or you will not leave here alive."

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 06:19 PM
Bladewind

Ares grinned even wider as Poseidon spoke: "Not fit to have the power of a god??? An animal???" He got up slowly, ignoring Medusa: "I'd like to see you acting differently when you are psychologically destroyed only to then be built up as an animal! Our minds were as much affected by those experiments as our bodies!" He shook his head. Once more he walked away from his siblings, watching the arrival, suddenly he laughed and scolded Poseidon with all the sarcasm he could muster: "Hey great teacher! Don't hurt her! What has she done to you? You should channel your energy into something else than threatening innocents!" He didn't care if the woman was a threat or not. This whole thing was highly annoying. The mood went up and down, up and down. He knelt down next to Aphrodite, for a moment an expression of shame and regret flew over his face but it dissappeared as fast as it had come. Without even flinching he pulled out the dagger, still crimson with blood. Ares' face seemed to go through rage, envy, shame and bloodthirst at once as he looked at the blade. He didn't see it though.

All he saw was the face of the man that he had killed with this very blade. Along with him were the others that had been killed by Ares because they had been blessed by Aphrodite's attention. The scientist his face strewn with lipstick marks, a young guard still dazed by the goddess of love running past him and many more. There were over twenty at the very least. Ares shook his head in irritation and stood back up, now fully aware of Medusa.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 06:44 PM
starryknight

Athena sighs at the two men giving away their location they were fighting like gorilla all they needed to do was beat their chest. Athena then heard Medusa's voice she turned around but stared passed her making sure not to make eye contact. "Hey Poseidon turn around," Athena said twirling her finger around forcing the water god to turn away. Athena closed her eyes and faced Medusa although she never meet the woman she knew a lot about her and her "gifts." The air around the group turned thick as Athena spread a telekinetic wave length around. "Nice to meet you, I heard stories about your awesome powers and even more about you beauty. Although it would great to have a conversation with you I fear we "ALL" must leave." Athena smiled at the woman still with closed eyes. Athena let the others do as they pleased but she would not allow them to be captured or killed, if any of them did not listen to her this time she would force them to leave, these misfits were her family and she would die before any of them were taken away.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 06:57 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

"The F***!?" Poseidon shouts with his body being forcibly turned, making his concentration crash and the water wall then begins to collapse. Without warning, eleven tons of water begin to crash down all around the olympian-like beings. Poseidon realizes this quickly and growls with annoyance at the actions that Athena tried to force upon him. He moves his hands up as if to catch the water and using the manipulative technique the eleven tons of water stop, flowing through through the air, directly above the heads of the Olympians. "Athena! If you ever, EVER, do that again!" Poseidon turns back to look at Athena, his eyes like annoyed and he has a reversed smirk of annoyance. "Idiot.." He then turns back to Medusa. If we stay here, we'll be captured. If we try to run, she'll follow. Poseidon sighs and brings his hands closer, making the water move down like a snake once again, but instead of moving along the earth, it slithers inside of it and is absorbed into the soil beneath them.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 07:07 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

“That is it. We are here on the run and not a one of can put aside your petty differences. Zeus and Hades are both over there having a power play like two children. Artemis is running around like a insane fool, and you two draw even more attention to us. Athena has hardly spoken any wisdom to any of you. Most of all you all know the rules. Never use your power on each other. Cronus lacks are on us. Can we please unite people.” She was still by the young man when Ares came over to with draw the blade. She partly understood why he had murdered every man that she had come in contact with. A merciless god/project that couldn’t help but to envy those she granted the title worthy. Then finally the voice of reason spoke up. Thank goodness Athena was around else they’d still be fighting each other. For once in long while Dite felt as if everything was going to be fine till she noticed Poseidon turn around without any movement. She turned her head toward Athena at the sound of her talking to someone. “ Is it really who I think it is Athena is talking to?”

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 07:29 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Poseidon ignores the thought of allowing a continuous fight. Quickly he raises both his hands and the water from beneath the soil bursts upward around Medusa. The water freezes and encases Medusa in a block of ice.. though the ice would not hold her for long; it was meant as a distraction. "If you really want to run, I suggest that we do it now. If she follow's us then we'll never get away."

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 07:32 PM
Bladewind

"Then let's go dammit." Ares was still in a bad mood and didn't even feel like arguing anymore. That only happened when he was real pissed off. He turned around and started walking away from Medusa, he knew that she'd be up and trying to get eyecontact any second soon. He stopped and looked back at the still crouching goddess of love: "Can you leave that piece of rotten meat behind or are you going to stay here forever?" His tone was rough. He hated Aphrodite for loving others. It let a small, ironic smile cross his face. Aphrodite's nature had been changed into loving every beautiful man on earth and the other way around for all mortals. He himself had become possessive of everything he considered his, including Aphrodite, killing anybody who was loved by her. Even though they got into echother's way all the time they were stil attracted to eachother. What a hilarious twist of fate.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 07:43 PM
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Poseidon turned and without hesitation at the fact that he would be leaving the being alive, began to leave the scene. He did not wait for orders as he would not have followed them anyways. The most important thing now for the Projects was to escape. Poseidon was sure that Medusa had called for reinforcements to capture them. She may be powerful; but not powerful enough to capture them all.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 08:03 PM
Samurai100

Hephaestus was busy blocking bullets with a wall of flame that melted anything that tried to pass through it. Holding it up took its toll though so he had to dive for cover and blast the agents with a flurry of fireballs. Turning around he saw Athena and the others backing away from a figure. realising who it was he looked away and backed away also.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 08:07 PM
Samurai100 is currently offline Click here to Send Samurai100 a Private Message Find more posts by Samurai100 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Athena smiled as Poseidon yelled at her, his arrogance was amusing she was not afraid of the water bender she had already played a battle between all of the fellow projects in her head and knew everything they were capable of and what they would and would not do. Athena almost laughed at her own arrogance, maybe if we acted like gods we will become ones she thought to herself.

"Relax Poseidon, I have full confidence in your abilities," she said with as little sarcasm as possible, and besides you might control the water but I control everything else...she kept that last bit to herself.

The blonde hair girl turned to Aphrodite "yes it is indeed, she is Medusa named after the gorgon of Greek mythology and like us she posses the power of the figure she is named after," Athena said in a calm voice almost happy hiding her real feelings. "anyways like Poseidon suggested we should make our leave now, more agents should be upon us shortly. I have made an escape route already that should lead us away from danger but you might not like it Aphrodite," Athena finally open her blue eyes and looked around, "now if only we knew where Artemis and Hades ran off to, well I guess Zeus will just have to find them and see to it they remain safe until we are reunited again. So please follow me." her voice remained serene through everything she said her smile never leaving her face. Athena turns to Hephaestus, "Oh hello you finally join us Hephaestus." Athena pushes her arm out and forces the armed men several feet away and slams them into a wall knocking them out. "guess they are here" she says with a bit of laughter.

Athena walked into the building she jumped off of and headed down stairs to the basement, she didn't turn to see if the others were following she knew at least one of them would. Athena had checked this abandon building early well Ares, Hades, and Artemis were talking just in case something like this would happen. She had noticed a service door that lead to the sewers and it would lead straight to the others(the other projects that aren't in play yet). Athena waited for the others to catch u,p she wished they would hurry before the other agents got there and spoiled her exit, she had two other escape routs but this was the least annoying.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 08:21 PM
DangerousBeauty

wow..... no oneeven bothered to wait until i got on... just trapped my character... ok. guess it doesnt matter since Im the bad guy.))

Medusa laughed, the sound filtered though the mask. "Run run run as fast as you can." She grinned. One of her 'friends' steped around he corner. He used his strength to break the ice. She squirmed out from the broken pieces of glass like a snake and slunk off after them. Her men were tracking them, and it was her job to stop them. She listened to an ear piece as they gave her directions. The first she went after was Athena. Dearest Athena. The goddess who turned her greek goddess into a horrible monster. Oh this would be fun. She managed to find the building, but her men lost sight of the woman after that. Damn it all! Medusa sat in the shadows to wait for the others. They would come by soon enough.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2010 02:42 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote