KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Project Cronus (RP Thread)

Project Cronus (RP Thread)
Started by: Arsenic Synn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

“ Meat. What a total jerk. Sometimes I…...I..I hate him.” Aphrodite spoke to herself as she followed Athena. Though once she noticed the escape route she paused. “ Are you crazy? Do you think I’m going to walk in that? These boots cost a arm and leg yet only they do no just for me so what makes you think I’m going to take a merry little stroll into that pit of filth? It is cold, wet, stinks, it’s dark and is that a rat!!!” She jumped back at the thought of even allowing that thing to come close to her. “ Wait Athena.. I know what this is about. You knew no one else would have a problem with this other than me. What still mad that the guys back at Conus found me more appeasing to their eyes than you or Hera? Only way I’m going inside that thing little Ms. Envy is if one of those boys carry me. I’m far to beautiful to touch anything yet alone the air in there”

Old Post Nov 24th, 2010 02:45 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Poseidon suddenly appeared behind them both but did not stop walking. He pulled his arms beneath Aphrodite and lifted her in his arms, carrying her bridal style through the door and into the sewers, being sure to keep her out of the dang sewage. It was safer for Poseidon to follow them Despite what Athena may have thought, Poseidon was strong and could dish out more than enough. He continued to follow the path, waiting to see if Athena would take the lead.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2010 03:04 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Well Poseidon was exactly who see meant but he’d do. After all he displayed vast control of water and he was more trust worthy than Ares who’d was more like to drop her than keep her up. Then again Poseidon temper wasn’t something she enjoyed either. In thought she cursed Hermes for being absent from the group. She knew he’d do just about anything to spend a night with her and Aphrodite wasn’t above playing on that either. Now wasn’t the time to dwell on the what if’s. Legend was riddled with those who didn’t thank Poseidon for his deeds. Odysseus was the one who name stuck out the most. “ Well at least someone here knows how to treat a lady. Thank you Poseidon. I’m sure none of the others would have been so kind.” Though she was lying about it all she had to make it should believable which meant using her gift. In her eyes it was he who should be thankful for her allowing him to touch her skin.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2010 03:49 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Poseidon sighed with grief. Why do you choose to torture me mysterious seer of our world? It was not well known though like all godly beings even Poseidon had a spot for a female. Even thought he was merely a boy with the abilities of Poseidon, his thirst as a god was no different. He himself even saw Aphrodite as beautiful but he saw more than that; he saw her manipulative side. He saw the being whom exploited her gift to manipulate others to do her will and he would not be a victim. No, Poseidon was no different from the others like Hermes who would enjoy a night with Aphrodite, but he would not accept being exploited just to obtain this. As he continued to walk with Aphrodite through the sewers and listen to her clear lies, he began to contemplate revenge by dropping her into the sewage. He did not act on these urges of revenge but simply allowed them to fester in his mind; as if the mere thought of it could keep him at peace of mind.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2010 04:00 AM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Athena rolled her eyes at Aphrodite she could've called her a wh*re but she didn't want to make this any worse then it was already. "Ares and Hephaestus are still out there," she left Zeus, Artemis, and Hades out, she knew the leader would have to find the other two. "I'm going back for them take Aphrodite and go straight until you come to your first right then keep going then turn left, I marked a pipe with one of Aphrodite's head bands...sorry Dite. anyways look up and you should find the way out." Athena nodded at the pair and headed back when she almost tripped on the snake, "oops" she said jumping over it.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2010 04:11 AM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Poseidon blinked at the notice of Athena's comment and sighed. He turned and continued down the sewer along the directed path mentioned by her and reached the supposed right. Following her direction and continuing to walk along the forward path, Poseidon reaches the left turn. After a long traveling distance they finally reach the end of the path. Poseidon looks around. Where is it.. He looks up and notices the exit of the sewers, then pulls Aphrodite so her legs are wrapped about his waist and her arms are around his neck. His left arm is wrapped snug around her waist to hold onto her and he moves his right hand up to grab the first rail of the latter. Poseidon begins climbing up the latter with his right hand reaching up every few sections and grabbing the next, using his muscles to keep hold, he reaches the top and thrusts his palm up in a swift motion; with this the manhole pops up and falls back onto the ground. Poseidon assists in pulling Aphrodite up with him out of the manhole and walks around the open entrance, kicking it lightly, but with his intensive strength it moves the cover easily back over the exit and seals off the exit. Athena's big escape was through a sewer.. she is so uncreative.. Poseidon sighs and turns Aphrodite lightly with him and lightly places her back to the ground. He then sighs and looks at her, asking her "You okay?"

Old Post Nov 24th, 2010 03:09 PM
Bladewind

Ares' brow twitched as deep inside he felt a sharp pain. He knew what it meant. He had felt it much too often for his own liking. Aphrodite had hooked up with another guy. Again. Boiling, he walked off towards the direction the others had left into. The agents didn't really seem to feel like attacking him. It was only natural. His arm was covered in crimson lifeblood slowly drying and the dagger was still firmly clenched in his fist. Who had dared put hand on Aphrodite this time? His eyes scanned the path ahead when another, even sharper pain hit. It wasn't a bullet though. He began running, rage fueling each and every one of his leaps. The agents mistook the gesture for a rout and started firing at the olympian.

Without stopping Ares grabbed a bin and within seconds he had a solid shield in his left hand. A few bullets struck it but none managed to find the target since those bumbling idiots fired wildly. He soon dissappeared into the building but he didn't stop sprinting. His furious gaze finally found the path his siblings had followed. Ares practically flew into the sewers, using his shield to keep himself from getting wet. He spotted Athena immediately and he walked up to her: "Who???" Although his question consisted only of that one word, Athena knew exactly what he wanted.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2010 04:21 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Athena raised an eye brow at Ares, he looked to be tensed and mad about something. "Poseidon, but relax she didn't want to get her shoes dirty in the sewers, I'm sure Poseidon and Aphrodite look at each other as friends." Athena says knowing Ares would not listen to reason but she still had to try. Knowing the snake belonged to Medusa she through it out an already busted window using her telekineses, she scanned the out side finding all the enemy targets she also found Hephaestus. "please Hephaestus, this way, I'll cover you," she said with a smile.

Athena continued outside in the middle of the street, she hadn't acknowledged Medusa yet but she knew exactly where she was, she was quickly surrounded by agents with guns pointed at her. "Well you wanted to attack me first thats why you sent your snake at me, yes? Well I'm here but you will soon find I am more then what you can handle." Athena had her trade mark smile on her face, it was serene but some how emotionless. The Goddess project never looked at Medusa her view was on the trees, she had already planned a strategy to take Medusa and the other agents down with minimum force and only some of them were going to die.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2010 06:37 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Please nevermind first post...I am some what retarded and imagined a snake of some sort.

Athena raised an eye brow at Ares, he looked to be tensed and mad about something. "Poseidon, but relax she didn't want to get her shoes dirty in the sewers, I'm sure Poseidon and Aphrodite look at each other as friends." Athena says knowing Ares would not listen to reason but she still had to try, she scanned the out side from the door finding all the enemy targets she also found Hephaestus. "please Hephaestus, this way, I'll cover you," she said with a smile.

Athena went backin the middle of the building, she hadn't acknowledged Medusa yet but she knew exactly where she was, she was quickly surrounded by agents with guns pointed at her. "Well you wanted to attack me first? Well I'm here but you will soon find I am more then what you can handle." Athena had her trade mark smile on her face, it was serene but some how emotionless. The Goddess project never looked at Medusa her view was on the broken walls, she had already planned a strategy to take Medusa and the other agents down with minimum force and only some of them were going to die.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2010 06:58 PM
Bladewind

"Poseidon eh? He'd better keep his fingers off her or I'll find another idiot to stick this knife into." Ares shoved Athena out of the way and continued through the sewers. If Poseidon had dared... Ares didn't finish the thought, instead staring darkly into the darkness as he moved on. His feet made strange noises as he walked on without paying any attention to the small creatures scuttling out of his path, hiding in dark corners and niches. The echo of his steps reached his ears again and again, no difference to the actual sounds. Ares slashed his stone blade at a rat that hadn't gotten out of the way. He didn't actually manage to even scathe it and didn't bother going after it as it's little claws carried it into even darker regions of the underground network of tunnels. He had a bigger rat to take care of.

Finally he reached a manhole, it was slightly out of position. The pair had come through here. With a single hand he lifted the cover out of the way. There they were.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2010 08:29 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

“Yes I’m fine Poseidon. A tad bit nauseated from the smell but I should be find. Though I didn’t know you was that strong. “ She quickly began to survey the area for any agents. TO her surprise they where no where around but then again this was the route Athena had chosen. In her mind Aphrodite saw her sister in a sense as someone was far to cautious for their own good. She was grateful Athena had been this way when the time came for it but goodness. Did she also cross ever “T” and dot every ”I” that came across her mind. “Well here we are Poseidon. Just me and you. I bet Ares will be here soon green with Envy thinking something happened between us”

Old Post Nov 25th, 2010 03:23 AM
Kitsune Oni
Kishi

Atemis snaps out of her blood lust. She quickly realizes she's not in the park any more and there's a woman cowering in front of her. She puts away her daggers and covers her face with her hand, "Shit. I only kill 3. How did I black out that fast?" she thinks out loud, the worry in her voice apparent, as Hades walks by her and speaks to the woman right before she runs off back toward the exit of the alley. She takes her hand away from her face, "Well guess I'll have to be more careful from now on." she smiles at Hades and walks back down the alley, motioning for him to follow. "Well lets go back and see how the others are doing." With in a few minutes she's back at the park but sees everyone is gone. "Where...How long was I in that alley?" She ask the empty air in disbelief. "Well damn-" She stops as she hears Athena speaking a little distance away. "Ha, ha! Found someone!" She runs toward the direction she heard Athens voice coming from.

The person deficient in resisting [The pain that] most people resist, and are able to resist, is soft... --Aristotle

Old Post Nov 25th, 2010 04:35 AM
Kitsune Oni is currently offline Click here to Send Kitsune Oni a Private Message Find more posts by Kitsune Oni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

((I'm not entirely sure what just happened, so I'm just going to post what I think is appropriate erm))

Zeus had managed to free himself of the struggle, but at what cost, he had no idea. He had tried to defend everyone as best as he could, but in the end he had been forced to leave like the rest. Teleporting back into familiar territory, the would be god of thunder searched for a while, finally retracing his steps until he spotted none other than Poseidon, holding Aphrodite as they emerged from a manhole. He rushed over. "Are you two alright?" he asked.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2010 10:06 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

Slowly lifting himself out of the manhole Ares glared at Poseidon, hearing Zeus speak from outside of his view: "She better had be or somebody will suffer my anger thousandfold!" His facial features were a mask of pure loathing for Poseidon and himself for letting that b*stard alone with Aphrodite, he didn't let his watchful eyes slip from the olympian for even a second as he straightened to full height, spinning the dagger expertly in one hand. He hadn't made a mistake in things of balancing this time, if he threw his weapon then it would fly true. His shield fell to the ground with a loud crash, as Ares stepped over to his love, still eyeing his brother while keeping the dagger spinning, he whispered into her ear in the most caring tone he could muster: "Are you alright? I'm sorry I didn't catch up immediately. There were... Complications."

Old Post Nov 25th, 2010 04:06 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

“Yes Zeus I’m fine. Well besides the fact that Athena took it to her liberty to use something of mine to mark a path but I guess there was no other choice.” She pushed a few strands of hair out her face we she noticed Ares. He had that same blade that killed that strange man. When the loud clag of his shield hitting the ground made her take a step back out of reflex. Myth told of how their legendary counter parts felt toward each other but still this was Ares. He was likely to do everything possible to please her or spear the others for being around her. She listened intently to his words. “ Ares I am fine. Poseidon helped me out. Don’t worry about how fast you got here. You helped protect the others. That is all that matters right now. Now your biggest mistake was making a scene. “ Out of pure instinct Aphrodite wrapped her Ares neck while pressing her body closely into his. He had that edgy dark side to him and his body was pleasing to her eyes. Mostly it was his muscles she was enjoying“ How are we going to escape Medusa? “

Old Post Nov 25th, 2010 06:04 PM
Samurai100

Hephaestus followed Athena then saw she was about to try to do something against Medusa. Forming a spear of flame in his hand he said
"If you need backup Athena I'll be only too happy to oblige."

Old Post Nov 25th, 2010 07:38 PM
Samurai100 is currently offline Click here to Send Samurai100 a Private Message Find more posts by Samurai100 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

Poseidon acknowledged the thought of these few Olympian Projects having escaped the clutches of the Agents and cannot help but wonder. They used guns.. it's a pathetic attempt to capture us sense anyone of us can handle a bullet with ease. Poseidon felt some kind of plan was in motion but they needed to regroup to continue with an escape plan. In the corner of his eye he took notice of Aphrodite and Ares, and a spark of a troublemaker flickered in his eye. He smirked for a moment then moved his arms behind his back, strolling casually toward the two. "Aphrodite," Poseidon seems to beckon. "I had no idea just how beautiful you were, until I held you in my arms." Poseidon seems to lure more. "If you ever need anything.. it would be.. my pleasure." Poseidon bows courteously to her.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2010 02:50 AM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Aphrodite eyes took a quick glance at Poseidon . Normally she would have jumped at his words but were the true? She had read about this counter part and she had also seen this Poseidon in action. For this exact reason she never showed the male projects any affection. Ares seemed always jealous, Poseidon competitive. She’s never seen Zeus in that light to actually deem him worthy to share her bed. She was almost sure Poseidon was just trying to get under Ares skin and she had a clue of what Ares might have heard from that, though it was more of what she heard. “ I had no idea you was so beautiful, until Ares I held the person and thing you value the most in MY arms. If you need ME to do it again or anything else I’d be more than happy to .”
All she could was Ares didn’t perceive it as she had. Last thing they needed was another fight. “ Thank you Poseidon. You are too kind but if the time ever comes I’ll let you know.” Her arms still held firm around Ares in hopes of keeping him cool. Her mind wondered back to her life before the escape
“Aphrodite we have a very delightful gift in store for you today. He’s a scientist . Mr. Leo Thompson. We just want to run a update on your skills.” “Update? No need to lie boys. You know that the urge is a lot stronger than from our last little session so you want me to see just how long I can hold it back; or is it that your wives can’t be me so you need something to occupy your long shifts? Well I’m sorry but I’m not going to..” “ Aphrodite do you remember last time what happened when you refused a test? This time we won’t give you any medical attention.” As mere moments passed Aphrodite first test for the day had been complete with the sign of the “urge” disappearing. Yet another one slain by her hand. * Off to Ares they’ll drag him under the cover of telling him he’s only doing a routine checkup. Must be some newbie. That is bumping a lot of heads. Oh well shame such a fine body will be put to waste.*”

Last edited by PsyrenAviance on Nov 26th, 2010 at 04:43 AM

Old Post Nov 26th, 2010 04:39 AM
DangerousBeauty

sorry have been a bit busy, getting ready to move.))

Medusa stayed where she sat. Her men kept them in sight. Sh tilted her head as Athena spoke. "Oh my dear. You are thinking way to hard about this. Why would I waste my time bringing the best men we have here to fight you? No, I have never fought you before.. So I brought some men who were more then happy to die for me. They arent the best, but they'll do." She slowly lifted her goggles, revealing her eyes. "Now then..." She looked straight at Athena. "Be a good girl." She started to pull off one of her gloves.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2010 06:27 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bladewind

Ares felt Aphrodite pressing herself against him. He smiled, things were back in order. He let his hands wrap around her head gently, the dagger finally falling to the ground as he carefully looked at Aphrodite as if his gaze could shatter her into a thousand pieces. He carressed her hair and face, all of his anger and envy was gone. Ares was content with his life in this moment. If there was something greater than killing then it was holding such awe-inspiring beauty in one's hands. He glanced briefly at Poseidon but the olympians pathetic attempts to tear Aphrodite from Ares sounded muffled and far away, as if his brother was speaking from a great distance. Although he would normally have immediately went to Poseidon's throat for his earlier closeness to Aphrodite he didn't.

All of Ares' senses were at a minimum as Aphrodite's touch and gentle gaze seemed to imprison him in a new prison, a golden cage, the floor littered with rose petals. It was the magic of Aphrodite. Even when she didn't try to, her powers had great effect on Ares most of the time.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2010 12:57 PM