KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » All New Venom Series

All New Venom Series
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

All New Venom Series

The new venom to get a series with writer Rick Remender (Uncanny X-Force) and artist Tony Moore (Frankencastle).

http://www.comicvine.com/news/venom...ew-look/142640/

Old Post Dec 10th, 2010 07:31 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Wonder who's the host.

Whatever happened to Fury? Maybe its him?

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2010 10:00 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Fury who?

Old Post Jan 9th, 2011 10:30 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Nick. No idea what he's been up to lately.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2011 10:56 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

He's currently fighting with Hydra in Secret Warriors

yep back at it those two.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2011 11:01 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

His upper body is ridiculous, they should just have him walk with his hands

Old Post Jan 12th, 2011 09:32 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2011 04:54 AM
Tzeentch
#gottem

Oh for the love of...

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2011 05:14 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

like to know how he has the ability to walk when his legs got blown off in the iraq war.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2011 05:27 AM
Mr. Rhythmic

So stupid.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2011 04:27 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

i love the new look but i have problems with this as a whole....this is almost my image of punisher venom...small details like mixing the skull into the spider though.

as for this being Flash Thompson very gay....

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2011 09:34 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

I actually like the idea. As for how he walks.. symbiote legs? Wont be the first time the paasite created solid limbs..

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2011 09:54 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I am kind of hoping Marvel is saying the new Venom is Flash Thompson only to throw people off so they can go buy the comic..

however if it is indeed Flash I may still buy however Flash as a her/anti hero however he will be portrayed best be written well...

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 4th, 2011 08:51 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Meh why not, Venom has been a shit character for awhile now. He'll never be as cool as he used to be.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2011 06:41 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
venomscarnage

Ever since Eddie Brock has been gone I have totally lost interest in Venom. I have been a fan since the old days. Venom with the green slime oozing out of his mouth.The Hunger,separation anxiety! I miss the old Eddie Brock Venom. I realy wish they would add Venom with a FULL story in the Spiderman Movies!! CG venom Big and nasty to kick spidermans ass and eat brains!! The symbiote sold out!

BTW the signature is me. That on my back is the cover of THE HUNGER

Old Post Feb 20th, 2011 02:12 AM
venomscarnage is currently offline Click here to Send venomscarnage a Private Message Find more posts by venomscarnage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

4 stars over at CBR if you follow their reviews.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 08:32 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

read the first issue,

artwork horrible...

not liking thompson as Venom, will read second issue, after that that might be it

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 13th, 2011 07:13 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Jeez i must be the only person on here forum that like's Tony Moore's art.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2011 07:34 AM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

The art is good and I like the idea of Flash being Venom. He's a natural target for a creature such as this Symbiote.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2011 02:29 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Venom #2 preview, gonna be fighting Kraven

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?...&disp=table

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2011 08:25 AM