KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Shin Evil Ryu runs The Fianl Gaunlet Gaunlet

Shin Evil Ryu runs The Fianl Gaunlet Gaunlet
Started by: Frisky Dingo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Speaking of the RYU Final manga, Ono and his team, once again, makes a reference to it.

(please log in to view the image)

Gouki is revealed to be, like in the manga, a shell of a man and the very embodiment of the SnH, like Hades stated above. He is revealed to be made purely of Dark/Evil energy.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Jul 6th, 2011 10:51 AM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

He's bringing sexy back.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 6th, 2011 12:04 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Reminds me of Seth's alt. costume.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jul 6th, 2011 04:03 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Shin Evil Ryu runs The Fianl Gaunlet Gaunlet

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zack Fair
I should have made myself clear. I was talking about the whole Evil Ryu has taken the SNH level beyond even Shin Gouki.

"Shin" Evil Ryu has taken the SNH to a level beyond even Shin Akuma"

It doesn't say that, but I don't see Shin Akuma goin all "hollow" with a hole is his chest and then stated to be powered solely by the SNH. Also should be factored in the Shin Evil Ryu is the boss above Shin Akuma.
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Oh I know he turns away from the SNH and never tried to develop it.

Honestly he would be the most natural of all because he never even trained for it or tried to get it, he just had it in him Funny how he has mastered it and yet it consumed him, it seems like he would master it to keep from being consumed like Ryu. It makes sense in some ways though.

Thinkin the same thing but I guess by "consumed" they mean he literally became the SNH. The guy went totally Super Saiyin. We can see the Dragon Balls flyin around him in is intro. laughing
Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
Speaking of the RYU Final manga, Ono and his team, once again, makes a reference to it.

Gouki is revealed to be, like in the manga, a shell of a man and the very embodiment of the SnH, like Hades stated above. He is revealed to be made purely of Dark/Evil energy.

Capcom really loves that manga, don't they.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Last edited by No End N Site on Jul 7th, 2011 at 10:47 PM

Old Post Jul 7th, 2011 10:43 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Gouki, Goku.

Neat isn't it?

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 7th, 2011 11:41 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

Especially when you notice this...
(please log in to view the image)

-Anakaris-

Old Post Jul 8th, 2011 07:02 AM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

What a coincidence... :P

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Jul 8th, 2011 11:24 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

He can also fly... someone is taking notes from someone...

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 8th, 2011 11:51 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

He can also go Super

Old Post Jul 8th, 2011 03:42 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

I just played SFA3 and saw Bison tank over a dozen nukes. What sort of durability would one make of that?

-Anakaris-

Old Post Jul 24th, 2011 09:13 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Is it canon?

And that would be fricking up there. Herald level durability if you ask me.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2011 03:33 AM
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

No, it wasn't canon. It happened in Charlie's ending. I still wouldn't put it past him, though. Since , in canon, he EASILY tanked One. It literally did nothing.

What Vega is capable of at max, with a body that would allow him to use the world supply of Psycho Power is unknown. CIS or plane arrogance also led to his defeat. There were many things he could have done to kill the entire cast, but for some reason, didn't do.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Jul 25th, 2011 03:51 AM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

Yo, keep in mind that Bison tanked this and did that right after SFII, his weakest form.

Shin Bison is like, crazy powerful, fa'real.

0:38-1:30

-Anakaris-

Old Post Jul 25th, 2011 11:51 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Why don't you post shit like that in his respect thread? Unless of course you already did and I missed it. In which case I apologize in advance. However if you haven't...

Old Post Jul 26th, 2011 06:02 AM
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Originally posted by No End N Site
Yo, keep in mind that Bison tanked this and did that right after SFII, his weakest form.

Shin Bison is like, crazy powerful, fa'real.

0:38-1:30

Awesome sig, dude. Best I've seen in a while!

I would also say, we really don't know how much stronger Shin Vega is over Sfii vega. All we can say is, he is FAR more powerful.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Last edited by Frisky Dingo on Jul 26th, 2011 at 08:07 PM

Old Post Jul 26th, 2011 08:01 PM