KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superboy Prime runs the Hulk Gauntlet

Superboy Prime runs the Hulk Gauntlet
Started by: Cogito

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
vansonbee
Isee

Connor reminds me of Namor, well at least he has an actual costume now. : /

Who the spider girl and big fisted in the back?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2011 07:39 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sundipped
MURDERER

Re: Superboy Prime runs the Hulk Gauntlet

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cogito
Stipulations:
All versions of Hulk gain standard Superman level flight and flight speed.

How far does SBP get?

1. WWH
2. WWH + Rulk
3. WWH + Rulk + Skaar
4. WWH + Rulk + Skaar + Savage Hulk
5. WWH + Rulk + Skaar + Savage Hulk + Regular Hulk + She Hulk + Professor Hulk
6. WWH w/ Red Ring (& experience) + Rulk + Skaar + Savage + Hulk + She Hulk + Professor Hulk

Fight takes place on indestructible planet, no BFR

Standard SM level flight and speed isn't gonna help.
Prime Smash!

If you had a couple Flashes in there somewhere the team might have a chance. smile

Old Post Jul 21st, 2011 07:56 PM
Sundipped is currently offline Click here to Send Sundipped a Private Message Find more posts by Sundipped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

So your making it harder by adding progressively WEAKER hulks?

It doesnt work that way....

Just read sm speed part. Makes it magnitudes closer but still sbp should take it with low difficulty

Old Post Jul 21st, 2011 08:09 PM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Originally posted by Gecko4lif
So your making it harder by adding progressively WEAKER hulks?

It doesnt work that way....

Just read sm speed part. Makes it magnitudes closer but still sbp should take it with low difficulty

Yes, added weaker hulks. Sorry but Hulks don't get stronger, and it's not worth starting with She Hulk.

What if, in the last condition, all hulks get red rings instead of just WWH?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2011 08:26 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Instead of doing that you should have made it WWH, War Hulk, Mindless Hulk, and Rulk (or somesuch) in the last bout.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jul 21st, 2011 08:32 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Originally posted by Galan007
Instead of doing that you should have made it WWH, War Hulk, Mindless Hulk, and Rulk (or somesuch) in the last bout.

Honestly, with the flight, I didn't expect people to call it a stomp

Old Post Jul 21st, 2011 08:34 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Well to be fair Professor Hulk, She-Hulk, Skaar, and even Savage Hulk are pretty much non-factors. Flight or not.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2011 08:46 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

^ They make decent distractions. It's harder to fight more people whether they're powerful or not.

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Jul 21st, 2011 08:48 PM
carver9

Well to be fair Professor Hulk, She-Hulk, Skaar, and even Savage Hulk are pretty much non-factors. Flight or not.

I think you are underestimating them. As for your other comment....do you think Prime could take a step and destroy continents?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 21st, 2011 10:38 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Over exaggerate, much?

Hulk taking a step and shaking the eastern seaboard/Manhattan =/= "destroying continents."

Old Post Jul 21st, 2011 10:42 PM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Pushing planets and busting continents is nice but ultimately meaningless.

Gladiator has busted a planet in 3 punches on panel, yet lost HORRIBLY to Savage Hulk. Thor also beat him (and Thor got no planet busting feats under his belt).

I'm betting WWH/WBH pushes Prime's sh-t in, if BFR is off the table. Marvel is leaning toward making the Hulk Trans Tier in terms of strength/durability.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2011 10:49 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by carver9
Stops at 1.
Shut up. Go home.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jul 21st, 2011 10:49 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Originally posted by zopzop
Pushing planets and busting continents is nice but ultimately meaningless.

Gladiator has busted a planet in 3 punches on panel, yet lost HORRIBLY to Savage Hulk. Thor also beat him (and Thor got no planet busting feats under his belt).

I'm betting WWH/WBH pushes Prime's sh-t in, if BFR is off the table. Marvel is leaning toward making the Hulk Trans Tier in terms of strength/durability.
You mean the same tier Prime is in terms of just strength/durability? no expression

Old Post Jul 21st, 2011 10:51 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by iceman24567
You mean the same tier Prime is in terms of just strength/durability? no expression

Yes. In WWH/WBH mode, everything increases as he gets enraged : strength, stamina, healing factor, etc.... and we haven't seen his upper limit yet. In a fight vs SBP, BFR is Hulk's only weakness.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2011 10:53 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Yes. In WWH/WBH mode, everything increases as he gets enraged : strength, stamina, healing factor, etc.... and we haven't seen his upper limit yet. In a fight vs SBP, BFR is Hulk's only weakness.
Nice to bad Prime isn't only stronger than Hulk he's faster not to mention his other abilities. It's a non fight WWH/WBH would get waxed by Prime

Old Post Jul 21st, 2011 10:56 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by iceman24567
Nice to bad Prime isn't only stronger than Hulk he's faster not to mention his other abilities. It's a non fight WWH/WBH would get waxed by Prime

Whatever, we'll just agree to disagree.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2011 11:01 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Until Hulk throws planets around, tanks anti-matter energy, and simultaneously beats every noteworthy character in his company (with ease), then I'm going to keep assuming that Prime is a LOT stronger and more durable than he's yet to be portrayed.

Additionally, I think an option people are forgetting about is Prime's HV. Even when he was extremely weakened during SC, his HV still pierced through Superman like a hot knife through butter... That said, it wouldn't even slow down vs. Hulk's hide. Just saying.

Last edited by Galan007 on Jul 21st, 2011 at 11:08 PM

Old Post Jul 21st, 2011 11:05 PM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Until Hulk throws planets around, tanks anti-matter energy, and simultaneously beats every noteworthy character in his company (with ease), then I'm going to keep assuming that Prime is a LOT stronger and more durable than he's yet to be portrayed.

Additionally, I think an option people are forgetting about is Prime's HV. Even when he was extremely weakened during SC, his HV still pierced through Superman like a hot knife through butter... That said, it wouldn't even slow down vs. Hulk's hide. Just saying.

Throwing around planets and tanking ani-matter is meaningless in a vs fight. Sure it's nice to have as feats in a respect thread but in an actual fight, it proves nothing.

Gladiator busted a planet with 3 punches and has flown thrown the hearts of stars, yet he got crushed by Savage Hulk. Thor and Masterson Thor have also beaten him. His feats didn't save him in a fight.

IMHO, WBH/WWH can take some wins over Prime.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2011 11:30 PM
carver9

I agree 100% with this statement.

@Galan...

WWH decimated Rulk with ease and this was a Rulk that was using hi is absorption abilities. Rulk is a top tier, especially during the time he got curbed by Hulk. Then on panel, Savage Hulk himself has taken on and actually defeated top tiers (including Thor) so its pretty much common sense that WBH could replicate Savage feats on a higher scale since he is overall FAR more powerful.

All of this is pretty much common sense. Prime isn't as physically strong as Hulk and planetary feats doesn't proves this... ESPECIALLY since a weakened Hulk has held planets together himself.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 21st, 2011 11:33 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Throwing around planets and tanking ani-matter is meaningless in a vs fight. Sure it's nice to have as feats in a respect thread but in an actual fight, it proves nothing.
Eh, wut? Feats are all we have to go by on KMC. And in this case, they serve to demonstrate the VAST difference in displayed feats between Hulk and Prime.

ie. Prime's strength was sufficient to casually throw planets around. His durability was sufficient to tank Anti-Monitor's anti-matter energy AND endure a universe-busting explosion unscathed. His HV (while tremendously weak) cut through Superman himself like he wasn't even there. From those feats I can logically deduce that Prime was portrayed as several leagues beyond WWH/WBH in those areas.

Gladiator busted a planet with 3 punches and has flown thrown the hearts of stars, yet he got crushed by Savage Hulk. Thor and Masterson Thor have also beaten him. His feats didn't save him in a fight.

IMHO, WBH/WWH can take some wins over Prime.
Don't care what Gladiator or Thor have done. Anyone who isn't nigh-retarded would agree that Prime demolishes either of them in a contest of strength/durability. Aside from that, Prime actually uses his hax strength/durability in battles *see every fight he's been involved in*.

Regardless, you're entitled to your own opinion- but in my opinion, WWH did nothing indicative of being able to take any wins over Prime. He [Hulk] barely managed to stalemate a baseline/non-Voided out Sentry, after all (and most agree that version of Sentry < Prime.)

Last edited by Galan007 on Jul 21st, 2011 at 11:50 PM

Old Post Jul 21st, 2011 11:41 PM