KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Time-Trapper Vs Phoenix Force

Time-Trapper Vs Phoenix Force
Started by: abhilegend

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
You're just jealous because Shao "the Puffy Puff" Lao beat your beloved Phoenix....

Never confirmed.

It was stated that legends told of that story. LEGENDS. Not historical records. LEGENDS.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2012 09:21 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Originally posted by CortSether
Oh gawd, does anyone here really continue to fall for GS's bullpoop?

And what bullcrap would that be?

I asked you to point out my errors and lets debate each one a single point at a time and you made a joke of the issue and scarpered. Why? Because me and you both know you aint got on me cool

I will ask you again, if you want to go at it point by point then i am more than willing to shed light on point of contention. shifty

A refusal to take part in this followed by a continuation of your mocking trollish behavior will only serve to highlight the fact that your stance is without merit.

Very much a dud smile

I anticipate your response eek!

Old Post Aug 27th, 2012 09:29 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robbie_Rotten
Rotten

Originally posted by GalacticStorm
And what bullcrap would that be?

I asked you to point out my errors and lets debate each one a single point at a time and you made a joke of the issue and scarpered. Why? Because me and you both know you aint got on me cool

I will ask you again, if you want to go at it point by point then i am more than willing to shed light on point of contention. shifty

A refusal to take part in this followed by a continuation of your mocking trollish behavior will only serve to highlight the fact that your stance is without merit.

Very much a dud smile

I anticipate your response eek!

Oh lawdie, hasn't Mr. Master silenced you on this topic already? You two have gone over literally every point there is to make about Phoenix. There's no need for me to go at it with you afterwards, especially since you'll just repeat the same stuff that's already been refuted by others.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2012 09:42 PM
Robbie_Rotten is currently offline Click here to Send Robbie_Rotten a Private Message Find more posts by Robbie_Rotten Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sundipped
MURDERER

Never confirmed.

It was stated that legends told of that story. LEGENDS. Not historical records. LEGENDS.

Even when they potrayed how the legend played out in the New Avengers tie-in, there is no evidence of the PF losing.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2012 09:50 PM
Sundipped is currently offline Click here to Send Sundipped a Private Message Find more posts by Sundipped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Originally posted by CortSether
Oh lawdie, hasn't Mr. Master silenced you on this topic already? You two have gone over literally every point there is to make about Phoenix. There's no need for me to go at it with you afterwards, especially since you'll just repeat the same stuff that's already been refuted by others.

Mr Master has never ever silenced me on the issue.

Maybe Mr Masters viewpoints more closely coincide with your own so you have a bias to whatever he spews but that does not change the fact that whatever point i make i can back up with scans explicitly stating the same point.

You mocked a statement i made saying the PF was the Big Bang, u are shown a number of scans stating the very point, Phoenix is the Big Bang, Phoenix is the life force of reality, the Phoenix saying it is all that is and mother of the stars and you ignore that because it doesnt coincide with your opinion on how things should be or because you believe the Forces combat showings dont reflect such a nature. Neither good enough to counter explicit on panel evidence.

You just have to deal with it im afraid erm smile

Old Post Aug 27th, 2012 09:58 PM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Originally posted by Sundipped
Even when they potrayed how the legend played out in the New Avengers tie-in, there is no evidence of the PF losing.

I was just making a point.

Legends do not equate to fact.

I said nothing else.

How the dragon fire effected Scott means its feasible that theres truth in the legend. That is all

Old Post Aug 27th, 2012 10:03 PM
Sundipped
MURDERER

I was just making a point.

Legends do not equate to fact.

I said nothing else.

How the dragon fire effected Scott means its feasible that theres truth in the legend. That is all

I understand what you're saying but even when the legend was revisited in New Avengers, I saw nothing of the sort. I'll put the scans up in the respect thread.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2012 10:08 PM
Sundipped is currently offline Click here to Send Sundipped a Private Message Find more posts by Sundipped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

I understand what you're saying but even when the legend was revisited in New Avengers, I saw nothing of the sort. I'll put the scans up in the respect thread.

I think we're misunderstanding each other. What is it youre trying to say with regards to the situation, because i think ive got you wrong lol

Old Post Aug 27th, 2012 10:16 PM
Sundipped
MURDERER

^
What I'm saying is that the so called "legend" (which was shown in New Avengers) doesn't coincide with what was said in AvX 10. So when you said "never confirmed", we also have on panel evidence that that wasn't the case.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2012 10:23 PM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

^
What I'm saying is that the so called "legend" (which was shown in New Avengers) doesn't coincide with what was said in AvX 10. So when you said "never confirmed", we also have on panel evidence that that wasn't the case.

Oh i see.

So we're not even disagreeing with each other really.

What was said in AvX10?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2012 10:25 PM
Sundipped
MURDERER

^
I think it was stated that Shao Lao once defeated it in the past according to legend during that fight between Scott and the dragon.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2012 10:30 PM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Oh i see.

So we're not even disagreeing with each other really.

What was said in AvX10?

I think this is what he's talking about GS :
The source of the legend -
And btw....

(please log in to view the image)

Is this the actual "fight" that the legend is based on? Can anyone confirm?

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2012 10:32 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanks to abhi for pointing this one out:

(please log in to view the image)

Time Trapper destroys all future timelines except one.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2012 02:59 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

Originally posted by abhilegend
Here it was revealed that everything that happened pre crisis took place in the universe trapper created i.e. multiple alternate earths etc.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-image...3929220go3.jpg/

Then there is him going toe to toe with Infinite Man
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/...Comics/35-1.jpg
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/...Comics/36-1.jpg
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/...Comics/37-1.jpg
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/...Comics/38-1.jpg
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/...Comics/39-1.jpg

Is it me or looks like trapper is shooting laser piss at the infinite man.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2012 03:05 AM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

Never confirmed.

Still jealous......

Old Post Aug 28th, 2012 03:38 AM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

Originally posted by zopzop
Is this the actual "fight" that the legend is based on? Can anyone confirm?

I already quoted that post by KM(w/ the scans in it) much earlier in this thread in a reply to GS .

Its crystal clear that Fong Ji summoned a dragon in that fight , and said dragon subdued the PF for Fong Ji to take control .

Old Post Aug 28th, 2012 03:46 AM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Aug 28th, 2012 03:49 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

Originally posted by Galan007
Is the bearded guy in those scans Da Vinci, from SHIELD?

If so, I may have to gather the issue(s) he appears in.

It definitely is Da Vinci , I don't know whether its the SHIELD version .

New Avengers # 25-27(the ones which mainly involved Fong Ji's training for the coming of the Phoenix) .

There could be a couple more though . They all pretty much tied in the Phoenix mythos with the Iron Fist legend .

Last edited by TheGodKiller02 on Aug 28th, 2012 at 04:03 AM

Old Post Aug 28th, 2012 03:57 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Cool, thanks. thumb up

I'll probably mass-DL this AvX crap once it's concluded, but I typically enjoy anything SHIELD-related, so I'll have a gander at those issues now.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Aug 28th, 2012 04:01 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

When's the next SHIELD issue coming out anyway?

Feb... 2014?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2012 04:03 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote