KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hulk vs superman(no super speed)

Hulk vs superman(no super speed)
Started by: iscaremonkeys

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (32): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
i think this has been done but dont let carver come in here and see this all hell will break loose his spped is no where near supes speed btw in my opinion hulk beats superman he just is gonna make him angrier and angrier until he snaps the man of steel in half but im sure the dc fan boys would like to argue that point

Don't bait people.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 17th, 2013 09:35 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by armedforbattle
So we are gonna start disregarding high end feats even if they are canon? Lol you just threw a lot of Superman's feats out the window
What? I am just saying that was a bannerless Hulk and thus is not really applicable. Could he do it if pissed enough with banner? Maybe. We will never know. Now go on and select a few high end Superman feats to disregard if you want. Superman will still have more stuff than everyone.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Apr 17th, 2013 09:47 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by h1a8
If you read many Hulk comics through the majority of his history then Hulk achieves about 1-3 miles per leap when traveling. This is his average. This is also common knowledge for Hulk fans. It's even stated in handbooks (which comics back up in this case). Maybe 1 or 2 times Hulk actually leaped more than that (one time out of orbit I believe).

How is common comic book knowledge baseless lol? If we see Hulk do it for a majority then why isn't it his average?

Post some scans supporting this average.

Lol, you hear that Hulk fans, it's common knowledge that Hulk can only leap 1 to 3 miles on average. This is also evidence that he's on average far weaker than Doomsday because he was capable of leaping 50 miles or so.

Seriously, please, stop. Hulk was capable of leaping ridiculous distances from way back in the day (Jumped from Atlantis to Wakanda which is like halfway around the world no?). He can (And has) casually leaped hundreds of miles (Nearly a thousand once), almost into orbit. Lol, Rulk jumped from the Moon to Earth.

Nowadays freaking She-Hulk has casually leaped across New York when pissed.

This is a calm Banner Hulk casually leaping (50, 100 or more Kilometers) all the way back from Vol. 2:
http://www.mynetimages.com/viewimage/c19b73bb97

Again, please stop. The only way your argument is even remotely plausible is if you specifically make it clear, that a calm Hulk leaps short distances, and he only does it because he wants to. Equivalent to someone walking at an extremely slow pace because he's bored or lazy etc.

Last edited by Rage.Of.Olympus on Apr 17th, 2013 at 10:15 PM

Old Post Apr 17th, 2013 10:12 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Hulk every time.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Apr 17th, 2013 10:14 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesldude

Superman's healing factor may not be on par with the hulks but it's constantly underrated. SBP cut a hole through his hand and it healed instantly and it improves the closer he gets to the sun. Sounds familiar?

The advantage superman has over the hulk is that he is more durable, harder to cut.

Superman takes this.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2013 10:30 PM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

Originally posted by h1a8
Doomsday is several orders more durable than Hulk. Doomdsay was a lot stronger than average Savage Hulk. (Covering 30-50 mile wide cities in a single leap vs. 1-3 miles). DD was a lot faster than Hulk. I'm pretty sure if DD was as slow as Hulk then Superman would have beat him easier.

Sonics don't affect Superman since his eardrums and other innards are nigh indestructible. He can survive in cores of red giants (which have the equivalent of many nuclear bombs going off every second).
no, no & no
More durable? No....wolvie he didnt even no if he was cutting into hulk or not because he healed almost instantly, hulk runs and punches at mach speeds not sure about dd, and 1-3 miles? Dont make me laugh hes clearing continents as wide as africa in single leaps, gtfo with your lies, also with no superspeed at all? Then hulk wins if he is just slowed then 7/10 for hulk

Old Post Apr 17th, 2013 10:34 PM
TheDude666 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDude666 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDude666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
curryman

He gives Hulk amnesia via heat-vision.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2013 11:33 PM
curryman is currently offline Click here to Send curryman a Private Message Find more posts by curryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Tough fight either way.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2013 11:35 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
curryman

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Tough fight either way.

Always is when one guy's holding back and the other isn't.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2013 11:37 PM
curryman is currently offline Click here to Send curryman a Private Message Find more posts by curryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I love bait threads.

Yes, I'm aware there's a contradiction there.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Apr 17th, 2013 11:38 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by curryman
Always is when one guy's holding back and the other isn't.

Superman vs. Hulk is generally going to be a hard fight for both guys 9/10 times. The only way it won't be is if someone thinks Superman becomes some sort of powerset skewed forum mode controlled character or if someone thinks Hulk just gets pissed and obliterates Kal from existence with gamma energy.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2013 11:41 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
curryman

Superman vs. Hulk is generally going to be a hard fight for both guys 9/10 times. The only way it won't be is if someone thinks Superman becomes some sort of powerset skewed forum mode controlled character or if someone thinks Hulk just gets pissed and obliterates Kal from existence with gamma energy.

Please calm down the projecting, I've barely said anything smile

Are you one of those guys who subscribe to the idea that Thor and Hulk are as strong as Superman, yet somehow he's on their level?

Old Post Apr 17th, 2013 11:45 PM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Please calm down the projecting, I've barely said anything smile

Are you one of those guys who subscribe to the idea that Thor and Hulk are as strong as Superman, yet somehow he's on their level?

What exactly am I projecting?

I don't think Thor is as strong as Superman and Hulk's strength could be anywhere from around or on Superman's level to beyond it. But considering the effectiveness of their overall power sets and general formidability, yes, the three of them are on the same wavelength.

Anyone who doesn't think that the three of them are essentially at the same level is deluded, in my honest opinion. And there's bound to be Hulk, Thor, and Superman fanboys who disagree vehemently.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2013 11:47 PM
curryman

?

I don't think Thor is as strong as Superman and Hulk's strength could be anywhere from around or on Superman's level to beyond it. But considering the effectiveness of their overall power sets and general formidability, yes, the three of them are on the same wavelength.

Anyone who doesn't think that the three of them are essentially at the same level is deluded, in my honest opinion.

Have we seen anything from Hulk yet that's put him on Superman's strength level?

I mean I've read through V1 and V2 and the defenders stuff and every single fight he's had with most other marvel heroes. Hell, I've probably read more Hulk than I've read Superman.

Where as these crazy feats?

You say that they're equal but when did Hulk become Thor's equal? All I see are a bunch of fights with Hulk going all out and Thor using his hands.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2013 11:49 PM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Have we seen anything from Hulk yet that's put him on Superman's strength level?

I mean I've read through V1 and V2 and the defenders stuff and every single fight he's had with most other marvel heroes. Hell, I've probably read more Hulk than I've read Superman.

Where as these crazy feats?

Well, after reading all those Hulk feats and fights, if you're still not convinced he has the stuff that puts him on Superman's level, I really don't know what to tell you, especially considering who he's thrown down with.

Green Scar definitively is at that level and even Savage Hulk's had some WTF level feats.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2013 11:53 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Hulk is on Superman's level strength-wise. You could argue that one is a little stronger than the other, but if they fought, buckets of blood would be shed.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Apr 17th, 2013 11:54 PM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

You say that they're equal but when did Hulk become Thor's equal? All I see are a bunch of fights with Hulk going all out and Thor using his hands.

Hulk's raw physical power and healing factor (both of which scale rapidly upwards depending on his anger) put him on Thor's level. I'll be the first to admit I prefer Thor as a character exponentially more so than Hulk, but when they fight in melee, it's eventually going to result in a losing battle for Thor. If Thor were to go all out and actively use all of his powers or even take on Hulk like he does cosmic beings, he'd probably fare a lot better. Conversely, Hulk could just "stop holding back" and wind up blowing up the planet without even touching it.

Looking at their respective histories, fights, feats, and overall standing, I don't see how anyone can deny that Thor, Hulk, and Superman aren't in the same league.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2013 11:56 PM
mighty adam

Originally posted by -Pr-
Hulk is on Superman's level strength-wise. You could argue that one is a little stronger than the other, but if they fought, buckets of blood would be shed.
I think the best supes vs hulk fight was that one old school comic were supes and hulk fought for so long that hulk had to revert back to banner cuz they were fighting for so long.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2013 12:00 AM
mighty adam is currently offline Click here to Send mighty adam a Private Message Find more posts by mighty adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
curryman

Well, after reading all those Hulk feats and fights, if you're still not convinced he has the stuff that puts him on Superman's level, I really don't know what to tell you, especially considering who he's thrown down with.

Green Scar definitively is at that level and even Savage Hulk's had some WTF level feats.

Who has the Hulk legitimately thrown down with?

He fights Thor, but it's a Thor that's always dropping his hammer and maybe throwing 1 lightningbolt.

He's fought Gladiator. Near a radioactive plant.

He's fought a Surfer in some undecided fights.

He's gotten dropped by Black Bolt twice.

He beat the old Hyperion...

He lost to Juggernaut twice and then beat him as War.

You wanna compare this to Superman's track record?

Last edited by curryman on Apr 18th, 2013 at 12:06 AM

Old Post Apr 18th, 2013 12:04 AM
mighty adam

Hulk's raw physical power and healing factor (both of which scale rapidly upwards depending on his anger) put him on Thor's level. I'll be the first to admit I prefer Thor as a character exponentially more so than Hulk, but when they fight in melee, it's eventually going to result in a losing battle for Thor. If Thor were to go all out and actively use all of his powers or even take on Hulk like he does cosmic beings, he'd probably fare a lot better. Conversely, Hulk could just "stop holding back" and wind up blowing up the planet without even touching it.

Looking at their respective histories, fights, feats, and overall standing, I don't see how anyone can deny that Thor, Hulk, and Superman aren't in the same league.
......they aren't and both companies don't see it that way they should be kinda close with supes Thor over hulk but naw they not. Marvel will always put Thor in a slugfest with hulk so he can lose and any dc vs marvel comic will have supes treating hulk like he doesn't even have super strength standing there tanking hulk blows.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2013 12:05 AM
mighty adam is currently offline Click here to Send mighty adam a Private Message Find more posts by mighty adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote