KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » The Amazing Spider-Man 2

The Amazing Spider-Man 2
Started by: Estacado

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SamZED

Well, at least you can web people up in mid fight. Think I might buy it after all.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2014 11:18 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

Xbox One version still may be releasing. According to Amazon.com it has a date in July.

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Apr 29th, 2014 10:22 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

Umm on my xbox marketplace it says that you can get Spiderman 2 right now on digital.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2014 10:50 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Maybe that's the old Spider-man 2? If so go ahead and buy it you won't regret it.big grin

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2014 05:41 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Gravelord
Trapped within

I've been playing it. I don't like it much at all. I find it's the same old Spiderman game. I'm glad the characters don't have the likeness of their film counterparts but that's about it. The fighting is okay and some of the maneuvers he pulls off are pretty solid.

The rest is meh.

"Evil will hold."

Old Post Apr 30th, 2014 04:14 PM
The Gravelord is currently offline Click here to Send The Gravelord a Private Message Find more posts by The Gravelord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SamZED
Maybe that's the old Spider-man 2? If so go ahead and buy it you won't regret it.big grin

lol no its the new one people are broadcasting their play through on Twitch on the Xbone. The unlockable suits look pretty sweet! Also Beenox said on their Amazing Spider-Man 2 page (facebook) that a disc copy will be coming out they just haven't said when.

Lol When I first saw it for download on the xbone I called gamestop to ask if any copies were out and when I explained what was up to the manager...he sounded kinda pissed. Apparently they didn't announce that a download version was coming out so retailers wouldn't know they were getting shafted. That was more or less the explanation I got.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2014 04:57 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BlackZero30x

Lol When I first saw it for download on the xbone I called gamestop to ask if any copies were out and when I explained what was up to the manager...he sounded kinda pissed. Apparently they didn't announce that a download version was coming out so retailers wouldn't know they were getting shafted. That was more or less the explanation I got.

Hate that sort of bs that's been happening lately

been doing it also with some of the PS3 games.

Old Post May 3rd, 2014 03:09 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Old Post May 9th, 2014 08:39 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote