KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Rise of the Tomb Raider (2015)

Rise of the Tomb Raider (2015)
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I would agree. It is annoying if you were a fan of the series and now you can't play it on the console of your preference. I definitely agree with that.

I'm expecting it to be a timed console exclusive unless we find out that MS ponied up money to produce the game.

It's a problem with the industry. All those fanboys fueling the console wars is the direct result of companies doing this. I want both Sony and MS to thrive and have equal footing so gamers get the best deal. If MS leaves the industry, we are ****ed as a whole.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2014 10:54 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Smasandian
I would agree. It is annoying if you were a fan of the series and now you can't play it on the console of your preference. I definitely agree with that.

I'm expecting it to be a timed console exclusive unless we find out that MS ponied up money to produce the game.

It's a problem with the industry. All those fanboys fueling the console wars is the direct result of companies doing this. I want both Sony and MS to thrive and have equal footing so gamers get the best deal. If MS leaves the industry, we are ****ed as a whole.
thumb up

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Aug 12th, 2014 10:55 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Been confirmed it's a timed based exclusive.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2014 06:43 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

People were raging so hard man. It was fkn ridiculous.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2014 07:19 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

It was. It was dumb. My problem was that the same peeps would start blowing Sony if they made the same move.

Oh well. It's only timed exclusive and both MS and Sony have them.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2014 08:01 PM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Most of the complaints I've read demanded it to be multiplatform again at least. Glad to know I'm not the only one who believes if a third party game business is going to entertain both parties, they should and not favor a side that would alienate a portion of their fanbase.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2014 09:37 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

It was. It was dumb. My problem was that the same peeps would start blowing Sony if they made the same move.

Oh well. It's only timed exclusive and both MS and Sony have them.
Yeah. You got the idiots like that. Its kind of like how people demand companies have exclusives, but then get prissy angry when stuff like this happens.

Its such a hypocrite stance.

I want my console exclusives to come from first party develops such as 343(MS), Naughty Dog(Sony) and Nintendo. Third party developers have no real business/profit from staying exclusive.

I'm so happy that developers are realizing this. Only now we learned that PC is in fact getting MGS5! That is so awesome man.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2014 09:55 PM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Originally posted by Nemesis X
Most of the complaints I've read demanded it to be multiplatform again at least. Glad to know I'm not the only one who believes if a third party game business is going to entertain both parties, they should and not favor a side that would alienate a portion of their fanbase.

It has nothing to do with that. They just got pissed because they want to play it and they didn't have an Xbox One. If this was exclusive for the PS4, then there wouldn't be any anger.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2014 10:46 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Its most likely only an exclusive for a few months anyway, Do hope thats the case.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2014 11:50 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Probably be Fall 2016.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2014 12:30 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

I would advise against using headphones.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Last edited by Nemesis X on Aug 14th, 2014 at 03:15 AM

Old Post Aug 14th, 2014 03:10 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

PWNT

Old Post Jun 15th, 2015 06:51 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

It wasn't gameplay, it was an interactive cutscene. Graphics look pretty though I guess.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Jun 15th, 2015 09:43 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

It looks like it's going to involve some tomb raiding....

It's funny that Microsoft has an Uncharted game coming out this fall while Sony does not....

Old Post Jun 15th, 2015 11:11 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Makes me sad that I dont own an Xbone.sad

Bankai.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2015 08:46 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

It looks like it's going to involve some tomb raiding....

It's funny that Microsoft has an Uncharted game coming out this fall while Sony does not....
uncharted looked awesome tho.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2015 08:52 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by Estacado
Makes me sad that I dont own an Xbone.sad

It's only timed exclusive though right? If not, I'll feel dirty having to get it when I do eventually get a One.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2015 12:32 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Yeah its a time exclusive it was at Microsoft's Gamescom 2014 which that said that.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2015 12:37 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Looking forward to the PS4 release. Really really enjoyed the first one

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jun 16th, 2015 12:56 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Nice!
Loved the previous game!
Cant wait to play this!

Bankai.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2015 12:59 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote