KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Bloodborne

Bloodborne
Started by: Zack Fair

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

I didn't expect New Game Plus to be such a huge jump in dmg/health of bad guys. I figured I would still dominate but stuff has as much health versus my attacks as the beginning of the game. >.>

Old Post May 10th, 2015 05:19 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Schools been eating me alive, so I haven't had time to dedicate to Bloodborne. Semester is almost over though, so I'll be able to finally get back to this and Dragon Age soon (and I'll have Witcher, RPGs galore).

Good to hear they fixed the load times. Literally the only thing wrong with this gem.

PWNT

Old Post May 10th, 2015 04:15 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

So I finally got the gems for my Lost Chikage for my level 48 build. This bad girl has an attack rating of 672. It almost makes me want to level up my Bloodtinge to 50 to see where it caps.

Old Post May 12th, 2015 10:39 AM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Finally got back to this. I spent a while grinding to level my character and weapon. I took on Vicar Amelia again and got her health down to a sliver before she killed me for the billionth time. Raged hard.

Oh well. At least now I know its doable. She seemed impossible the last time I played.

PWNT

Old Post Jul 18th, 2015 09:18 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Finally beat her after switch from Ludwigs Holy Blade back to the Hunters Axe. The Holy Blade is overrated. I will never leave behind my trusty ax again.

PWNT

Old Post Jul 19th, 2015 06:39 PM
Arachnid1

I did it! Finally got my first and probably last platinum. This game was no joke, but I got it done. I'm not usually one to care enough to pursue platinums, but this game had me pretty hooked, so I enjoyed every second of it. Highly recommended to anyone who hasn't played.

Now I can finally move on the Witcher 3. Even better, Metal Gear Solid V comes out in less than two weeks. It's a good time for gaming these days

PWNT

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2015 05:05 AM
Quincy
Debaser

Snagged this from a buddy about a week ago, I love it. Haven't played the dark souls games before, but I'm so into this game

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Dec 15th, 2015 04:06 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

I started the Old Hunters dlc just now on NG+. I hear its smarter to play it on NG, any that its hard enough there, but I'm going to push through and hope for a good experience.

PWNT

Old Post Mar 8th, 2016 12:19 AM
Jmanghan

So, there might be a TV show made on this and... also leakers saying it might be coming to PC?

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post May 7th, 2021 08:27 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote