KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Cassandra Cain vs. Black Panther

Cassandra Cain vs. Black Panther
Started by: vansonbee

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

quote:
She only hit bronze tiger because he was concerned about her and she was prepped in that fight against supergirl. Bringing up high end showings will get you nowhere because panther has evenly fought iron fist, hurt namor, brought down black swan, and also deals with superhumans (only thing is that he does it far more often than Cass). With that said, panther definitely takes scenario 1 and Cass edges him out in scenario 2.

BP does most of the high end showings YOU mentioned with his suit, which isnt in play in the dojo fight.
So, i guess we both got nowhere.
Since we agree on the outcomes though, i dont feel the need to quibble over this or that with you.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2017 02:08 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think Cass wins simply because she has reflex/bullet time/strength feats that are kind of ridiculous.

Especially with the speed feats. Better bullet times then Matt with his stick, imo.

But not better then Danny. wink

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2017 02:34 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

quote: (post)
Originally posted by riv6672
BP does most of the high end showings YOU mentioned with his suit, which isnt in play in the dojo fight.
So, i guess we both got nowhere.
Since we agree on the outcomes though, i dont feel the need to quibble over this or that with you.
meh, wasn't looking to start an argument. Just wanted to clarify what was really happening in those last two scans. Glad we can agree on the outcome though.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2017 02:50 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

No sweat, and i wasnt trying to argue either, just clarifying how the suit featured in your examples; that suit's just gotten ridiculously powerful.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2017 03:31 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Still Cass

Old Post Feb 7th, 2017 04:08 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by abhilegend
Still Cass

thumb up

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2017 04:11 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Oh she has scenario 2 in the bag.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2017 04:58 AM
Vanguard

Oh she has scenario 2 in the bag.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

This place loves to hate on Panther. Namely riv, and abby. she stands a chance in a dojo fight, but she doesn't win.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2017 06:47 PM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

She wins of course.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2017 07:01 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Plus, Batgirl will be learning all of BP's moves.

Not you too....

Old Post Feb 7th, 2017 11:08 PM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

Good fight very slight edge to BP.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2017 11:22 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Vanguard
roll eyes (sarcastic)

This place loves to hate on Panther. Namely riv, and abby. she stands a chance in a dojo fight, but she doesn't win.

I totes hate BP, which is why i go the extra mile to treat him fairly. Cass wouldnt have a chance in scenario 1.

you wanna suck BPs teat to the point of doing the exact thing you're accusing me of, by all means go ahead, i dont mind. smile

Old Post Feb 7th, 2017 11:51 PM
Vanguard

you wanna suck BPs teat to the point of doing the exact thing you're accusing me of, by all means go ahead, i dont mind. smile

I don't suck anything. I'm a little biased when it comes to Panther I admit. But not unreasonable.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2017 12:09 AM
wuleecat

Long and the short of it is that she would lose in the first scenario because BP is just too amped and skilled with those stips. In a simple hth fight, she would definitely trouble him - at the very least. That's the point. It's the sort of fight that would actually make a really, really good encounter because they would both have a strong, legitimate shot. That's not hating on BP, that's just giving Cass her fair dues as one of the absolute best and most interesting scrappers in DC, bar none.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2017 02:15 AM
wuleecat is currently offline Click here to Send wuleecat a Private Message Find more posts by wuleecat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^and i think she has it in the bag, BP hate or not.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2017 02:19 AM
Senor Cage

DCnU Cass owned Grayson in a few moves. Grayson stalemated Batman for a good length fight. Batman also state that Cass is probably the best fighter in the world.

Can't wait to see Cass's fight with the League of Shadows. LOS looks to be superior to all the Bat-Family, too.

(please log in to view the image)

quote:
“League Of Shadows” part five! All of her teammates are broken—or dead. There’s only one fighter left to stand between the League of Shadows and Gotham City’s total destruction. This is Cassandra Cain’s greatest battle—the fight she was born for! Do not miss the most
astounding action sequence of the year!

Old Post Feb 8th, 2017 02:20 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Thats a cool creepy pic.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2017 02:24 AM
EcstaticGrace

DCnU Cass also had trouble with Red Hood.

Grayson isn't consistently Bruce lvl, it was a spar for crying out loud.

Panther still takes this.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2017 03:54 AM
EcstaticGrace is currently offline Click here to Send EcstaticGrace a Private Message Find more posts by EcstaticGrace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by EcstaticGrace
DCnU Cass also had trouble with Red Hood.

Grayson isn't consistently Bruce lvl, it was a spar for crying out loud.

Panther still takes this.

She wasn't trying to kill Jason, though. If she was serious, Jason would be dead.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2017 03:58 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by wuleecat
ditto the 'hmm'.

I would definitely be putting a bet on Cassandra. And it goes back to what Spetznatz touched on in the post so eloquently earlier. Writers haven't been able to help themselves , and have added all sorts of bolt-ons and weirdness powers to BP, re-jigged his armour and energy daggers and blah blah blah.

Cass is about fighting skill. That's it. It's her one, awesome, go-to thing. Put her in a dojo with anyone else, with no magic herbs or spirit-powers to go up against just the other person's skill, then she would have a decent shot against anyone you care to name, including BP.

laughing out loud

So because he is a genius, he can't fight any longer? How idiotic and ignorant. He has always been hi tech. BP murders this ***** under all stips.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2017 04:03 AM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote