KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Cassandra Cain vs. Black Panther

Cassandra Cain vs. Black Panther
Started by: vansonbee

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
If it's everyone, that's a problem. But Cass was portrayed as better then Bats in her solo run.

I don't mind if she's more skilled. She has that whole body language thing going on.

I just think that if they ever fight, she (as well as Dick, Jason, Tim, Babs, even Damian) should end up with Bruce's boot on their head telling them they aren't there yet.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 9th, 2017 07:32 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Originally posted by -Pr-
I don't mind if she's more skilled. She has that whole body language thing going on.

I just think that if they ever fight, she (as well as Dick, Jason, Tim, Babs, even Damian) should end up with Bruce's boot on their head telling them they aren't there yet.
Well, Bruce made it clear that Dick, Jason and Damien are inferior to him in the latest issue of Batman.

Scan:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/ GEfqhaAj_...8k8g-sq2RScA=s0

Batgirl is a special case, in that she's close to Bruce, but if it came down to a fight, I have no doubt Bruce would win. Even in her best era (her first series), where she beat Shiva and was shown beating Bronze Tiger in a dojo fight as a kid, her and Bruce stalemated in an extended fight.

Richard Dragon is the only martial artist I'd maybe give the edge against Bruce.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Last edited by Philosophía on Feb 9th, 2017 at 10:07 AM

Old Post Feb 9th, 2017 10:05 AM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

^^ Bronze Tiger also got the edge against Bruce, even though it was just a sparring match.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2017 10:12 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Philosophía
Well, Bruce made it clear that Dick, Jason and Damien are inferior to him in the latest issue of Batman.

Scan:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/ GEfqhaAj_...8k8g-sq2RScA=s0

Batgirl is a special case, in that she's close to Bruce, but if it came down to a fight, I have no doubt Bruce would win. Even in her best era (her first series), where she beat Shiva and was shown beating Bronze Tiger in a dojo fight as a kid, her and Bruce stalemated in an extended fight.

Richard Dragon is the only martial artist I'd maybe give the edge against Bruce.

Your link didn't load for me. It working for you?

Either way I'd be fine with that, tbh. As long as that person is outside the Bat-family, they can be as skilled as they like.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Feb 9th, 2017 10:13 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Originally posted by Zack M
^^ Bronze Tiger also got the edge against Bruce, even though it was just a sparring match.
The one from a few issues ago? Eh, that was a random sparring match basically, neither giving it their all.

Originally posted by -Pr-
Your link didn't load for me. It working for you?

Either way I'd be fine with that, tbh. As long as that person is outside the Bat-family, they can be as skilled as they like.

Now?

http://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Bat...16?id=102615#15

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Feb 9th, 2017 10:24 AM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Philosophía
The one from a few issues ago? Eh, that was a random sparring match basically, neither giving it their all.

Now?

http://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Bat...16?id=102615#15

Wow, that fast-food place.

lol @ his gtfo to them all.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Feb 9th, 2017 10:29 AM
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

riddle me fish

I laughed

Attachment: h.jpg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Old Post Feb 9th, 2017 01:28 PM
staxamillion is currently offline Click here to Send staxamillion a Private Message Find more posts by staxamillion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marcssands14

Bump. Was gonna make a new thread but found this. How would the fight go at their current levels?

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2021 02:49 AM
marcssands14 is currently offline Click here to Send marcssands14 a Private Message Find more posts by marcssands14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

BP thrashes her with gear. Dojo style fight is more even.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2021 06:10 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
namorsubby

Black Panther. He doesn't fight better though.

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2021 11:00 AM
namorsubby is currently offline Click here to Send namorsubby a Private Message Find more posts by namorsubby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marcssands14

2nd bump

Old Post Jul 28th, 2021 12:46 AM
marcssands14 is currently offline Click here to Send marcssands14 a Private Message Find more posts by marcssands14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Current Black Panther destroys her easily.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2021 12:07 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

He one panels her

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 28th, 2021 01:08 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by deathslash
Current Black Panther destroys her easily.

What has he done?

Old Post Jul 28th, 2021 07:10 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

He's the herald of Eternity.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2021 07:11 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Eternity is a jobber. Cass wins

Old Post Jul 28th, 2021 07:29 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Has Cass been "re-powered" to her classic levels?

Because if not, then HSH-less Panther destroys an army of cassies.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2021 07:31 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

classic levels?

Old Post Jul 28th, 2021 07:32 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Pre-Flashpoint.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2021 07:35 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

I'd say she's just as good, if not better.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2021 07:37 PM