KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » The 100

The 100
Started by: Patient_Leech

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

quote:
if something can potentially be turned into a criminal enterprise, people will find a way here.

Ah, that’s a human everywhere trait!
It’s one of our greatest qualities as a species, imho.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2020 05:38 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

We tend to really excel at it here though lol. You can put up a 50 foot pole with a camera to watch an area for security... Come back the next day and that camera will probably be gone. Hell, I remember the one time when I replaced the back gate at my old house. The copper outside handle got stolen off it within hours. They also stole my weed eater, 2 bicycles and tried to steal a scooter from me while I lived there. Not that moving helped. They stole another vehicle out from behind a spiked electric gate here. They take the whole gate off the hinge, wheel the vehicle out, load it on a trailer, and then only try and get it started when they are out of earshot. And they manage to do it insanely quietly.

Last edited by TheVaultDweller on Mar 16th, 2020 at 05:58 PM

Old Post Mar 16th, 2020 05:55 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^thats pretty ****ing impressive! laughing

Old Post Mar 16th, 2020 07:09 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

It gets borderline cartoonish here sometimes. I mean when the cops are literally instead busy using their police helicopters to go buy KFC, why wouldn't the criminals go crazy. And yes, that actually happened once.

https://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/...uy-kfc-20181027

Old Post Mar 16th, 2020 07:41 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Duuude!
The worst I ever did in the Army was use a Humvee to hit a drive through once! eek!

Much respect!

Old Post Mar 16th, 2020 07:47 PM
riv6672

Aaaand it’s back.
Lotsa politics and factions jockeying for position, some mysterious shit going on in the woods w. Bellamy’s crew.
Nice twist at the end w. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Sheidheda taking a human body finally. At least that answered the question of where the program had wound up. Thought they would drag that out.

Old Post May 22nd, 2020 03:23 AM
riv6672

Two eps in, and already all this [SPOILER - highlight to read]: timey whimey black hole travel shit is giving me a headache!

Old Post May 29th, 2020 09:03 AM
riv6672

Finally, an interesting ep!

Old Post Jun 15th, 2020 08:43 AM
riv6672

This week’s ep. was very cool, w. all the time difference shenanigans and the way it explained everything that’d been happening w. that!

The confrontation between Indra and Sheidheda was really fun to watch. Indra’s really grown on me the last couple of seasons. She’s been a solid team player, and adapted to all the weird shit that’s happened on the show without ever missing a beat.
Hope she makes it to the end of the show.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2020 08:55 AM
riv6672

HA! I -knew- it was a stomach! eek!

Old Post Jun 27th, 2020 08:52 AM
riv6672

We get the backdoor pilot to the prequel series this week.
Not really caring at the moment; we'll see.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2020 02:18 AM
riv6672

Ok I’ll admit, the backdoor wasn’t nearly as bad as I thought.
All the prequel shit to the tropes the show built up over the series (Trikru, night blood, the flame...) really helped keep my interest.

There’s no one that really stands out to me as a super interesting character, but as a whole not bad. If it gets green lit I might give it a look.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2020 11:34 AM
riv6672

And it’s over.

Was the payoff worth several years spent watching this thing?
Yes and no.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2020 08:42 AM