KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Philosophy Forum » Women

Women
Started by: Kurk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Trocity
Well that was ironic.
no, that was little one. Enjoy following me round.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2019 10:02 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Well that was ironic.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2019 10:07 PM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Can you guys imagine the raw sexual tension in the air if you two ever stood in the same room together? I'd love to watch and squeee like a little girl when Trocity finally made the first move and kissed Putinbot after arguing about nothing for 5 minutes and staring passionately, yet longingly into one anothers eyes.

Of course PB would hesitate at first, taken aback by the sudden rush of it all but after a few seconds of panicky paralysis he would lean in and kiss Trocity back. It's clear someone has slipped in some tongue by now, but watching from up at the bar, the rest of KMC can only make bets on who did it first.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2019 12:47 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Can you guys imagine the raw sexual tension in the air if you two ever stood in the same room together? I'd love to watch and squeee like a little girl when Trocity finally made the first move and kissed Putinbot after arguing about nothing for 5 minutes and staring passionately, yet longingly into one anothers eyes.

Of course PB would hesitate at first, taken aback by the sudden rush of it all but after a few seconds of panicky paralysis he would lean in and kiss Trocity back. It's clear someone has slipped in some tongue by now, but watching from up at the bar, the rest of KMC can only make bets on who did it first.
laughing Canada, where men are men and lots of them live in the coldest parts with very few women and a lot of bears.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2019 06:38 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Is Trocity going to be wife no.4 for PB?

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Nov 15th, 2019 09:07 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by steverules_2
laughing

Old Post Nov 15th, 2019 09:14 AM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by Putinbot1
laughing Canada, where men are men and lots of them live in the coldest parts with very few women and a lot of bears.
And the luckiest women get the burliest bears. Us non-ursine rejects have to be content with our erotic fanfiction to make it through the night.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2019 03:38 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chad the Bull

She is coming on strong to Putin but is she a **** or the marrying kind?
Does she just want to push back on Putins cock or will she give him a Blumpkin?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2019 11:18 AM
Chad the Bull is currently offline Click here to Send Chad the Bull a Private Message Find more posts by Chad the Bull Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
And the luckiest women get the burliest bears. Us non-ursine rejects have to be content with our erotic fanfiction to make it through the night.
Perhaps Trocity mistook me for a bear...

Old Post Nov 16th, 2019 12:30 PM
Trocity

Well, bears do sniff each other's asses, and your nose has been planted pretty far up Luciens behind lately..

/shrug

Last edited by Trocity on Nov 16th, 2019 at 11:18 PM

Old Post Nov 16th, 2019 11:15 PM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity

[QUOTE=17032521]Originally posted by steverules_2
Is Trocity going to be wife no.4 for PB? [/]

I am already spoken for.

Besides, he prefers young virgin boys.

Last edited by Trocity on Nov 16th, 2019 at 11:22 PM

Old Post Nov 16th, 2019 11:18 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

[QUOTE=17032521]Originally posted by steverules_2
Is Trocity going to be wife no.4 for PB? [/]

I am already spoken for.

Besides, he prefers young virgin boys.
poor guy, still pretending (pics or it didn't happen faceless Incel). He's so in love with me or triggered, he can't post straight. Well, he'll no doubt continue to follow me, no doubt imagining that ekiss Lucien suggested. Funny little estalker he is, that or longing to be my wife, or give a Blumpkin as others have suggested.

Last edited by Putinbot1 on Nov 16th, 2019 at 11:28 PM

Old Post Nov 16th, 2019 11:24 PM
Trocity

The irony is funny, but also disturbing.

Senility catching up to you.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2019 11:27 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

The irony is funny, but also disturbing.

Senility catching up to you.
You will remain a virgin forever little one.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2019 11:30 PM
Trocity

Okay time for bed, gramps.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2019 11:32 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Okay time for bed, gramps.
Your imagination again, imagining me in bed, it's as others keep stating.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2019 11:34 PM
Trocity

You keep calling me a virgin and "little one", like I said you are obsessed.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2019 11:35 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

You keep calling me a virgin and "little one", like I said you are obsessed.
but you are a virgin. It's clear to all little one, people keep commenting on your obsession for me. I think your sock last week was a serious giveaway to all to be honest.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2019 11:37 PM
steverules_2

Can I watch when you two finally phuck? I’ve brought snacks, the sexual tension is reaching an all time high

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Nov 16th, 2019 11:38 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Can I watch when you two finally phuck? I’ve brought snacks, the sexual tension is reaching an all time high
haha laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 16th, 2019 11:38 PM