KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Morbius

Morbius
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Talon Fang
Restricted

Account Restricted

I would wonder. Would Morbius work better as a Dark and Gritty Netflix show more then it would a movie?

Old Post Jun 28th, 2018 10:59 PM
Talon Fang is currently offline Click here to Send Talon Fang a Private Message Find more posts by Talon Fang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
I saw what Leto did to Joker.....I don't want him in Marvel films....

That more or less comes back to the director too.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2018 06:27 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
James T. Kirk
Captain

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Yeah They should just Tell Leto they are making a movie and instead just film him "Getting into character" for a couple weeks and make that into a movie instead.

Gee... I was not aware that Hollywood had to get the Little Quan-ster-trons APPROVAL before they could make a movie about something.

WhoDaFunk!?
To be fair, he doesn't even so much as imply what you're inferring from that post.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2018 11:56 AM
James T. Kirk is currently offline Click here to Send James T. Kirk a Private Message Find more posts by James T. Kirk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Originally posted by Kazenji
That more or less comes back to the director too.
What you mean is "That is partly to blame on the Director". But Jared Leto had a lot of control on how he wanted to make the Joker. Most actors do. Honestly I've never seen him in anything that made me want to see him in anything else. Not sure why some people like him. Probably the best Leto performance was in Bladerunner 2049. And that's not saying too much.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Jun 29th, 2018 03:56 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by James T. Kirk
To be fair, he doesn't even so much as imply what you're inferring from that post.

Nah. Life aint Fair. He can SUCK IT!

eek!

Old Post Jun 29th, 2018 04:35 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dynamix

i heard a lot of fan backlash on this and i don't know why. i can totally see leto being morbius.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2018 09:09 PM
dynamix is currently offline Click here to Send dynamix a Private Message Find more posts by dynamix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dc is shit...only good movie they’ve made is Wonder Woman

Recently saw BvS on tv and glad I didn’t buy it, it’s ok..that’s it, JL was ok as well. Suicide squad was hot garbage. Ayer should never touch another film, guy should be ashamed for producing that crap, Leto should be ashamed for playing that type of joker.

Anyone who thinks DC is doing better then marvel is in fantasy land. Marvel makes bank on almost every movie and avengers just made two billion no? The reviews for ant man and wasp are coming out early and it’s already near 90 percent on rotten tomatoes

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2018 03:18 AM
DarthPlaguis12 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

...on a good note Wonder Woman 2 looks good and Gal Gadot is a goddess

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2018 03:18 AM
DarthPlaguis12 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by DarthPlaguis12

Recently saw BvS on tv and glad I didn’t buy it, it’s ok..that’s it, JL was ok as well. Suicide squad was hot garbage. Ayer should never touch another film, guy should be ashamed for producing that crap, Leto should be ashamed for playing that type of joker.

Anyone who thinks DC is doing better then marvel is in fantasy land. Marvel makes bank on almost every movie and avengers just made two billion no? The reviews for ant man and wasp are coming out early and it’s already near 90 percent on rotten tomatoes

Man the bias is pretty thick in that one...

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2018 04:34 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
What you mean is "That is partly to blame on the Director". But Jared Leto had a lot of control on how he wanted to make the Joker. Most actors do.

Well they're all too blame, David Ayer agreeing on it too with Leto

quote:
Probably the best Leto performance was in Bladerunner 2049. And that's not saying too much.

His role in Lord of War was also good too.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2018 06:40 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol how am I bias...I don’t even read much marvel comics I read DC comics more but I just don’t like they’re films.

Is stating facts biased?

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2018 04:15 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

He was actually crazy generous. You're retarded, fly. Go away.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2018 04:21 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Spidey in comics now just got a massive power upgrade.

Originally posted by Talon Fang
I would wonder. Would Morbius work better as a Dark and Gritty Netflix show more then it would a movie?

If they are gonna do a dark gritty tv show about a Spidey villain they should choose Morlun.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2018 04:25 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Lol how am I bias...I don’t even read much marvel comics I read DC comics more but I just don’t like they’re films.

Is stating facts biased?

It is when you throw your heavily jaded opinion in with your "Facts"

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He was actually crazy generous. You're retarded, fly. Go away.

See! That is a good example.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2018 06:22 PM
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

It is when you throw your heavily jaded opinion in with your "Facts"

See! That is a good example.

So you can’t tell me how I’m biased? 👌

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2018 01:30 AM
Flyattractor

Ok. HOw about that first line.

DC has made GOOD Movies. And Marvel has made some Bad Movies. A lot of the points in the 2nd paragraph were pretty leaning towards the Bias Meter too.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2018 05:38 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

He also was talking about the DCEU related movies if you actually figured that out too.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2018 07:49 AM
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ok. HOw about that first line.

DC has made GOOD Movies. And Marvel has made some Bad Movies. A lot of the points in the 2nd paragraph were pretty leaning towards the Bias Meter too.

Not lately though. Gone are the days of the dark knight etc. Marvel started off slow with the hulk, the first iron man movies, etc

BUT you have to admit they’re on top of their game, avengers, avengers infinity war, spider man homecoming, ant man, Thor ragnarok.

Dc has had many flops, suicide squad, justice league, man of steel, Batman vs Superman.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2018 11:50 AM
Flyattractor

Not lately though. Gone are the days of the dark knight etc. Marvel started off slow with the hulk, the first iron man movies, etc

BUT you have to admit they’re on top of their game, avengers, avengers infinity war, spider man homecoming, ant man, Thor ragnarok.

Dc has had many flops, suicide squad, justice league, man of steel, Batman vs Superman.

No. I don't have to ADMIT anything. The Marvel Moves are Good but not Great! The Stories are kind of cookie cutter wash and repeat, and played Very Safe. I would give them Kudos on Effects but even that isn't really that impressive any more.

You are just looking thru Disney Approved Marvel Rose Colored glasses.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2018 07:12 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Jan 25th, 2019 02:20 AM