KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Saitama (Me) vs these people BZ

Saitama (Me) vs these people BZ
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
One Big Mob
Dead

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
So you really think I am this type of person?
Bruh

Old Post May 18th, 2019 10:09 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Re: Re: Re: Saitama (Me) vs these people BZ

Are you down? Mongul have defeated Lanterns and even gave Superman fits.

Frankenstein have defeated Black Adam, defeated Superman, held his own against OMAC.

Carol is a beast.

Thing is a beast and Colossus is as well.

Cheetah is a Wonder Woman villain. I honestly shouldn't have to name her fts.

All these beings are powerhouses that have given or defeated high Heralds.

Interesting......although some of this has context which you're ignoring.

For example, Franky had SHADE helping him in his battles, whereas you're forbidding prep.

Calling Colossus a beast laughing out loud

Old Post May 18th, 2019 10:29 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Sometimes, I wish I watched enough anime to participate in threads like these.

Is he really capable of taking Superman, Juggernaut, World Breaker Hulk, and Superboy Prime simultaneously? He have any hax or is this all physical stats?

I always thought he was just a meta, but I only saw pictures years ago. I figured Carol alone could take him. Has he jumped up that much, or is there some Toonforce thing going on? I know he's supposed to only throw one punch in a fight or something.

Last edited by StyleTime on May 19th, 2019 at 03:15 AM

Old Post May 19th, 2019 03:04 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by StyleTime

I always thought this guy was high meta-ish, but appparently he can take this team out? He have any hax or is this all physical stats?
No hax, pure physical stats.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 19th, 2019 03:18 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Is he really capable of taking Superman, Juggernaut, World Breaker Hulk, and Superboy Prime simultaneously? He have any hax or is this all physical stats?

I always thought he was just a meta, but I only saw pictures years ago. I figured Carol alone could take him. Has he jumped up that much, or is there some Toonforce thing going on? I know he's supposed to only throw one punch in a fight or something.

I never said what Nemebro said.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 19th, 2019 03:24 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Battle zone me style.

Old Post May 19th, 2019 03:25 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

I never said what Nemebro said.
Yes you did.

You can add World Breaker Hulk, Prime, Superman and Juggernaut to the team and OPM still wins

Though actually what you said is that you could add these people to back Thor up against him and he would still win.

Old Post May 19th, 2019 03:32 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Oh and because I forgot to answer, no he isn't. He has some pretty good feats that all were performed below his maximum power output which we haven't seen yet, but Prime alone by feats right now would slaughter him.

Old Post May 19th, 2019 03:33 AM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Battle zone me style.

Two low heralds and you give up on Saitama? laughing out loud

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post May 19th, 2019 03:42 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

I just need to exchange one of those for Carver's Hulk. So Carver I can use anything you ever said about the Hulk on KMC as canon. When can we start?

Old Post May 19th, 2019 03:59 AM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by NemeBro
Yes you did.

Though actually what you said is that you could add these people to back Thor up against him and he would still win.

I was just playing when I posted that but he does beat them individually.

Old Post May 19th, 2019 04:33 AM
carver9

Originally posted by Damborgson
Two low heralds and you give up on Saitama? laughing out loud

Didnt see your post. Let me think on it because Sinister is a game changer. Also, if we do this, no judges from the comic section. Let's get some judges from the movie area of you're ok with this.

Old Post May 19th, 2019 04:34 AM
MrMind

want judges in the movie section yet post the thread here, hmmm

Old Post May 19th, 2019 04:40 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Make sense. We can find judges here.

Old Post May 19th, 2019 05:11 AM
StyleTime

Battle zone me style.

Unfortunately, 95% of my knowledge on Saitama is what Nemebro just told me. I don't follow the series at all.
Originally posted by NemeBro
Oh and because I forgot to answer, no he isn't. He has some pretty good feats that all were performed below his maximum power output which we haven't seen yet, but Prime alone by feats right now would slaughter him.

I got ya. I guess that is what OBM meant with the no limits fallacy thing?

Old Post May 19th, 2019 05:34 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Saitama has no defense against TP, or matter manip etc.

He has extreme speed and strength. No HF. And because Carver is using the anime etc, he's going to rely on the speed aspect A LOT.

He DOES have great durability showings. But Carver picked a team that's all about the physicals. If you had someone esoteric in there (a telepath, Invisible Woman, Fantomex, Shadowcat, that kinda thing) and the time needed to use powers, you could beat Saitama with metas.

Old Post May 19th, 2019 05:43 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Bold stance to think Saitama is faster than Cheetah.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post May 19th, 2019 06:53 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Damborgson
Bold stance to think Saitama is faster than Cheetah.

Expect lots of scaling to occur, lol.

Plus, I bet any money if you mention things Cheetah has, Carver will disallow it. Tear of Extinction, for example (which is standard gear).

Old Post May 19th, 2019 07:03 AM
MrMind

why wouldn't you let your opponent pick his own guy to rep, carver?

Old Post May 19th, 2019 07:22 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by MrMind
why wouldn't you let your opponent pick his own guy to rep, carver?

Some people does this and some people already have opponents set up for their battle zone. I thought someone would jump on this due to us having some Heralds in the mix. Guess not.

Old Post May 19th, 2019 09:39 PM