KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Saitama (Me) vs these people BZ

Saitama (Me) vs these people BZ
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Carver you have the thing and colossus in that group lol.

And with addition of one actual low herald, Mr. Sinister, you're like "hm...wait now..." so I don't know what you're trying to prove there.

That Saitama can beat up slow bricks ? Well duh.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post May 19th, 2019 11:48 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Never watched opm. Sounds pointless since you already know hes gonna beat everybody in one punch

Old Post May 20th, 2019 05:25 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

He's got some good feats. He'd be a herald, low to mid somewhere.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post May 20th, 2019 05:30 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Some people does this and some people already have opponents set up for their battle zone. I thought someone would jump on this due to us having some Heralds in the mix. Guess not.

Carver: "What if I added Ares to the lineup?"

Old Post May 20th, 2019 05:37 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Then he'd spend the fight beating the hell out of Colossus, what's your point ?

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post May 20th, 2019 05:45 AM
DarkSaint85

Lol.

I am just preemptively quoting Carver there.

I reckon I can do the BZ. With five meta tier characters.

Old Post May 20th, 2019 05:52 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Challenging people to a bz where you pick their characters sounds really suspicious Carver.

I challenge anyone to a BZ, I get Composite Godzilla and you get Cletus Cassidy no symbiote.

Old Post May 20th, 2019 04:15 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Thing is, if Carver is trying to make a point, I can accept this BZ challenge, on one condition.

I get to power scale as well, just like he is.

So for example, he has said Frankenstein is a match for Superman and Black Adam, that he's a herald. That's fine.....As long as in my BZ, I can power scale off Superman's greatest speed/strength/durability etc feats, and say Frankenstein is just as fast/strong/durable as that, if not more so.

Agreed? It's simple. IF Frankenstein is truly on that level, then Carv should have zero problem accepting this.

Cheetah gets WW and Flashes greatest feats, if not better (as she tore Wally apart). That kinda thing.

Old Post May 20th, 2019 04:49 PM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Saitama>Boros>Anyone on this list.

And OPM handled Boros with little difficulty. :3

Old Post May 20th, 2019 05:03 PM
victreebelvictr is currently offline Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Thing is, if Carver is trying to make a point, I can accept this BZ challenge, on one condition.

I get to power scale as well, just like he is.

So for example, he has said Frankenstein is a match for Superman and Black Adam, that he's a herald. That's fine.....As long as in my BZ, I can power scale off Superman's greatest speed/strength/durability etc feats, and say Frankenstein is just as fast/strong/durable as that, if not more so.

Agreed? It's simple. IF Frankenstein is truly on that level, then Carv should have zero problem accepting this.

Cheetah gets WW and Flashes greatest feats, if not better (as she tore Wally apart). That kinda thing.

You have 3 Herald level characters and 2 super powered metas. Lol... why do you need extras when the characters you have are sufficient? Why are you trying to handicap the match when the characters you have are beasts.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 20th, 2019 05:57 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Challenging people to a bz where you pick their characters sounds really suspicious Carver.

I challenge anyone to a BZ, I get Composite Godzilla and you get Cletus Cassidy no symbiote.

There have been numerous of BZ made where the characters were chosen already and someone was asked to rep both. Iirc, the Thor vs GL BZ already had the characters chosen by the thread starter.

Old Post May 20th, 2019 05:58 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Erm no, the GL/Thor BZ was mutually agreed by both.

And as for the herald level characters.. YOU'RE the one who said he was Superman /BA level.

So .....If he is, then he's as fast/strong/durable as Superman/BA, no?

As is Mongul.

Old Post May 20th, 2019 06:00 PM
DarkSaint85

Re: Re: Re: Saitama (Me) vs these people BZ

Are you down? Mongul have defeated Lanterns and even gave Superman fits.

Frankenstein have defeated Black Adam, defeated Superman, held his own against OMAC.

Carol is a beast.

Thing is a beast and Colossus is as well.

Cheetah is a Wonder Woman villain. I honestly shouldn't have to name her fts.

All these beings are powerhouses that have given or defeated high Heralds.

Your quote.

So Franky is stronger/faster/more durable than Superman, right? Mongul is near Superman level, certainly enough to give him fits, right?

I know for a fact Cheetah was tearing Flash apart. So she's faster, right?

Old Post May 20th, 2019 06:02 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

which mongul is this? the one sinestro killed or the good one?

Old Post May 20th, 2019 06:15 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Re: Re: Re: Re: Saitama (Me) vs these people BZ

Your quote.

So Franky is stronger/faster/more durable than Superman, right? Mongul is near Superman level, certainly enough to give him fits, right?

I know for a fact Cheetah was tearing Flash apart. So she's faster, right?

So beating a character gives you their stats? Are you sure you want to take this route? When did we start debating like this. Just because Darkseid can bear any kryptonian doesnt mean they are equals in all categories. Just because Thor can beat Surfer does not give Thor Surfers abilities. You're better than this Saint.

Old Post May 20th, 2019 07:53 PM
DarkSaint85

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Saitama (Me) vs these people BZ

So beating a character gives you their stats? Are you sure you want to take this route? When did we start debating like this. Just because Darkseid can bear any kryptonian doesnt mean they are equals in all categories. Just because Thor can beat Surfer does not give Thor Surfers abilities. You're better than this Saint.

Well you said he's on their level, right? Yes or no. Simple question.

Edit: not talking about ABILITIES, lol, but LEVELS. Not saying Frankenstein has freeze breath or HV, lmao laughing out loud

Last edited by DarkSaint85 on May 20th, 2019 at 08:01 PM

Old Post May 20th, 2019 07:56 PM
carver9

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Saitama (Me) vs these people BZ

Well you said he's on their level, right? Yes or no. Simple question.

Edit: not talking about ABILITIES, lol, but LEVELS. Not saying Frankenstein has freeze breath or HV, lmao laughing out loud

You're getting off topic. Let's stay focused. I didnt make this thread to debate.

Old Post May 20th, 2019 08:29 PM
DarkSaint85

Well I'll take the BZ challenge if I get to power scale. If you're giving me herald level characters, beasts, as you say, then I should be able to use the showings where they're beasts. Where they beat High Heralds in fair, no context, combat.

Unless them beating these High Heralds is PIS evil face

Old Post May 20th, 2019 08:36 PM
carver9

Well I'll take the BZ challenge if I get to power scale. If you're giving me herald level characters, beasts, as you say, then I should be able to use the showings where they're beasts. Where they beat High Heralds in fair, no context, combat.

Unless them beating these High Heralds is PIS evil face

Not powerscale but you can use the showings since the fts belong to said character. smile

I want a normal BZ. Do you not have confident in the characters I've named?

Old Post May 20th, 2019 08:59 PM
carver9

Also, Mongul and Cheetah per KMC tier thread, they are mid Herald. Frank isnt even on the list and I'm sure if he was he would be considered Mid Herald as well. Damborgson just said Saitama is low to mid Herald. So we have 3 mids and 2 metas against a low Herald. Should be fun.

Old Post May 20th, 2019 09:05 PM