KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The murder of Ahmaud Arbery/All three perpetrators found guilty

The murder of Ahmaud Arbery/All three perpetrators found guilty
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (123): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
This is what I'm saying, if they are racist it's hard to imagine they left no evidence.

And there is zero chance the media isn't trying to look for this stuff and it's hard to imagine "THEY MADE A VIDEO SAYING SLAVERY WAS AWESOME!" or something wouldn't be plastered all over the god damn place if there was anything like that.

I know some might be shocked, but not all hicks are racist.

How do you know they're "hicks"? Sounds like you're racially profiling them.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 8th, 2020 08:28 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
How do you know they're "hicks"? Sounds like you're racially profiling them.

I don't know if they are, I'm just going by how the left seems to wanna describe them. White gun toting trailer trash, etc.

And again: not all gun toting whites in the south are racist.

Old Post May 8th, 2020 08:30 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

You can post your silly Alt-Right Pool video, since it's on topic. Permission granted.
thumb up laughing out loud

Old Post May 8th, 2020 08:31 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raptor22

That was a copy paste from the article.

No, the two White men had been waiting for him. They claimed he had broken into a building and robbed it:

Gregory McMichael told police he suspected the runner was the same man filmed by a security camera committing a break-in. He and his grown son, Travis McMichael, grabbed guns and began a pursuit in the truck. -snip
which is weird because he said that its happened a bunch of times, they have him on camera doing it, and its an ongoing problem.

Yet there were no police reports made for buildings being broken into in the area in the last few months.

So it wasnt a big enough problem to report to the police, but it was a big enough problem to chase him down in a pick up with guns.

Sounds reasonable 2 me.

Old Post May 8th, 2020 08:32 PM
Raptor22 is currently offline Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Raptor22
which is weird because he said that its happened a bunch of times, they have him on camera doing it, and its an ongoing problem.

Yet there were no police reports made for buildings being broken into in the area in the last few months.

So it wasnt a big enough problem to report to the police, but it was a big enough problem to chase him down in a pick up with guns.

Sounds reasonable 2 me.

Honestly, I don't find citizens arrests reasonable in 99.9999% of cases. Even if the party is guilty.

Consider it this way: cops will have no emotional attachment. Victims of a crime will and if they are armed things can end badly.

Not that cops are angels, but their training probably makes them less likely to slip up than your average citizen who is upset over suspected criminal activity.

Old Post May 8th, 2020 08:33 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I don't know if they are, I'm just going by how the left seems to wanna describe them. White gun toting trailer trash, etc.

And again: not all gun toting whites in the south are racist.

So you're blaming your racial profiling on other people? Zero accountability, as is the way of the Trumper.

No one said that (except you)...

Old Post May 8th, 2020 08:35 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

They're two fat White guys from Georgia, there's a 98.27% chance they're Trumpers.

So you're blaming your racial profiling on other people? Zero accountability, as is the way of the Trumper.

Happy Dance

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post May 8th, 2020 08:37 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Raptor22

Sounds reasonable 2 me.

I didn't know that. If true, makes it seem more and more like this was little more than could blooded murder. Racist too.

Old Post May 8th, 2020 08:37 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Silent Master
Happy Dance

Look at the exit polls for 2016 in GA. White Males by and large voted for Trump. Sily time-waster troll.

Old Post May 8th, 2020 08:39 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nobody here said that, but I've been seeing him called a hick and let us not pretend you weren't implying that anyways.

Do I know they are hicks? No. I am not saying I feel they are hicks and that is cuz of others. I'm saying he is being portrayed by some that way and the implication seems to be all hicks are shotgun toting racists.

But I understand why you're gonna try to focus on this, your own claims of racism have so far not been proven.

Old Post May 8th, 2020 08:40 PM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Honestly, I don't find citizens arrests reasonable in 99.9999% of cases. Even if the party is guilty.

Consider it this way: cops will have no emotional attachment. Victims of a crime will and if they are armed things can end badly.

Not that cops are angels, but their training probably makes them less likely to slip up than your average citizen who is upset over suspected criminal activity.

I've always imagined that citizens arrests are normally carried out by bystanders/witnesses to a crime. No data for it, it's likely an assumption I made as a child.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post May 8th, 2020 08:40 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Nobody here said that, but I've been seeing him called a hick and let us not pretend you weren't implying that anyways.

Do I know they are hicks? No. I am not saying I feel they are hicks and that is cuz of others. I'm saying he is being portrayed by some that way and the implication seems to be all hicks are shotgun toting racists.

But I understand why you're gonna try to focus on this, your own claims of racism have so far not been proven.

-You referred to them as "hicks" as fact.

-Now you're saying you don't feel they're hicks...

Do you need a time out? Are you feeling okay?

Old Post May 8th, 2020 08:42 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

-You referred to them as "hicks" as fact.

-Now you're saying you don't feel they're hicks...

Do you need a time out? Are you feeling okay?

*yawn* Yeah, you're not gonna duck out of proving your claim.

What makes them racist?

Old Post May 8th, 2020 08:43 PM
Silent Master

Look at the exit polls for 2016 in GA. White Males by and large voted for Trump. Sily time-waster troll.

Found them, your numbers are massively off. so, were you wrong or are you just a bigoted liar?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post May 8th, 2020 08:43 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

*yawn* Yeah, you're not gonna duck out of proving your claim.

What makes them racist?

What makes them "hicks"?

Old Post May 8th, 2020 08:44 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Found them, your numbers are massively off. so, were you wrong or are you just a bigoted liar?

Post the numbers, kid.

*SM goes looking frantically*

Old Post May 8th, 2020 08:45 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

What makes them "hicks"?

Lol. So you really know you can't prove your claims and you're gonna try to zero in on this comment from me to avoid it.

No. Won't be happening.

Old Post May 8th, 2020 08:46 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

What makes them "hicks", surt?

Old Post May 8th, 2020 08:46 PM
Silent Master

Post the numbers, kid.

Thanks for admitting that it was ignorance on your part and not a case of you being a liar.

Old Post May 8th, 2020 08:47 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Thanks for admitting that it was ignorance on your part and not a case of you being a liar.

Your dodge has been noted. Would have been rather simple for you to post the numbers.

Old Post May 8th, 2020 08:47 PM