KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Weaponized Mobs

Weaponized Mobs
Started by: ShadowFyre

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ShadowFyre

Weaponized Mobs

So the days of using nukes is past imo. They have found a much more efficient and cheaper form of tearing down a country. All it takes is a cropped video and a single faulty narrative from the media and you got yourself a weaponized mob in America. Agree or disagree?

Old Post Apr 21st, 2021 12:19 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Artol

Disagree

Old Post Apr 21st, 2021 12:24 PM
Artol is currently offline Click here to Send Artol a Private Message Find more posts by Artol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
So the days of using nukes is past imo. They have found a much more efficient and cheaper form of tearing down a country. All it takes is a cropped video and a single faulty narrative from the media and you got yourself a weaponized mob in America. Agree or disagree?
Disagree
Originally posted by Artol
Disagree
Agree

Old Post Apr 21st, 2021 12:30 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Artol
Disagree

Why?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2021 12:34 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Certainly.

I'll see if I can find an article talking about a small business owner taking on a university over textbooks, or something. University slanders the business as some offensive thing or other, and the faculty are quoted "we should unleash the students on them."

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2021 12:36 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Artol

Originally posted by cdtm
Why?

Lots of reasons, starting with the absurd comparison to nukes, which are still a present danger. Then I don't think that the Chauvin verdict and BLM, which this is referring to, is really tearing down the country, if anything it is a reflection of the political rifts and the authoritarian strain within society, not a cause of it. I also don't think that video or narrative were faulty, but that's probably besides the two larger points.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2021 12:38 PM
Artol is currently offline Click here to Send Artol a Private Message Find more posts by Artol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

I thought this thread was about the capitol insurrection, bit turns out it's just another addition to r/im14andthisisdeep.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2021 12:39 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

This wasn't referring to chauvin Floyd because that was a murder hat everyone saw and that cop should be punished justly.

This is referring to the media lying on multiple accounts and directing people at objects/people/ideas without presenting the facts.

I dont beat around bushes. I mow em down. If I was referring to that case I would said so.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2021 02:27 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Artol

This wasn't referring to chauvin Floyd because that was a murder hat everyone saw and that cop should be punished justly.

This is referring to the media lying on multiple accounts and directing people at objects/people/ideas without presenting the facts.

I dont beat around bushes. I mow em down. If I was referring to that case I would said so.

I see, my apologies, a lot of people have been talking about the Chauvin case today, so I presumed you did as well.

What specific situations are you referring to with the media lying and directing mobs?

Old Post Apr 21st, 2021 02:46 PM
ShadowFyre

Well, just the current medias race baiting and blatant lying and cnn got caught cropping a video.

And before I go on this next part, I want you to fully understand something so that we can fully have a legitimate conversation without it going sideways into race.

I am white, I am neither a Republican or a Democrat, I actively call both sides out when I feel like they are lying.my mother was a crackhead, I spent 6 years as an adopted child by a black family. I equally love and hate human beings of all colors. My family is currently a mix between whites, Puerto Ricans and black Americans. I have a cousin thats a Police Officer and I have a cousin that got caught with a quarter pound of methamphetamine a few months ago. I love and learn from both of them equally.

Now, back to CNN (and I am not a fan of FOX either)cropping t the video with the 13 year old. Why would they do that? To fit a narrative of course. Why is the first thing you see in a shooting the color of the victim/aggressor? To start conflict.

Why is there not a news station that just reports the facts and the news? Why is the Coronavirus such a political standpoint. Democrats equal masks and Republicans are antimasks? Wtf? This should be dealt with by science, not politics.

What is more detrimental to us as a whole? A 3 mile wide radius of land that we can not step in, or another generation of people that have been driven to conflict with other human beings based off of race baiting and media driven conflict. Keep in mind, that radiation will wear off eventually, while that racism will be taught to another generation, and another and another.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2021 03:03 PM
Artol

Tbh, I agree with you, the media is partisan, it gets often caught lying, it has a very strong pro-business bias, and it thrives on controversy and fear. And both Democrats and Republicans suck, though not quite in equal measures.

But the problem with nuclear weapons is not a single nuclear weapon being used, it is the potential for annihilation of the whole human species, or at least the vast majority of it and its achievements, in the matter of a few minutes (though admittedly the death of the species will be drawn out over a few months).

Old Post Apr 21st, 2021 03:19 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Why is the Coronavirus such a political standpoint. Democrats equal masks and Republicans are antimasks? Wtf? This should be dealt with by science, not politics.

Being pro-mask is backed by science. Being anti-mask is moronically politicizing a pandemic and anti-science. YW

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 21st, 2021 03:54 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

It is questionable if Dr. Faucinis going by science anymore. He is kind of a backtracked.

And obviously complete, worldwide nuclear holocaust is worse than lying media. Didnt think that needed to be said. I was going more like one or two nukes being fired and in a long term sense.

Racism and things like that may last well beyond the use of nuclear weapons and into the next few generations of warfare.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2021 06:44 PM
Tagm4g
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wut

Old Post Apr 21st, 2021 06:51 PM
Tagm4g is currently offline Click here to Send Tagm4g a Private Message Find more posts by Tagm4g Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilikecomics
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Being pro-mask is backed by science. Being anti-mask is moronically politicizing a pandemic and anti-science. YW

Science is a process/method.
You make guesses then gather data to see how you did.

We have the data pre and post mask, it didn't help.
We also have pre and post lockdown numbers, millions died due to the lockdowns, NOT COVID.

"Trust the science" is a manufactured adage to get people to trust the state. It allows the statist to seem objective and more secular.

This ignores the fact that our collective epistemic pool of knowledge expands it's borders through dissent, retesting, argumentation, etc.

It's not like science is the 10-20 doctors that keep showing up on legacy media, while other doctors who disagree with the status quo are silenced.

I'm pro science too, the mask shit is dogmatism.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2021 06:53 PM
ilikecomics is currently offline Click here to Send ilikecomics a Private Message Find more posts by ilikecomics Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilikecomics
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shadow is right imo.
Conventional warfare is expensive, targeted memes and hired activists are cheap.

Plus as the foreign agent using cogito hazards on the enemy, you have no public responsibility to claim. The enemy country's own virulent racism tore it apart, or whatever.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2021 06:56 PM
ilikecomics is currently offline Click here to Send ilikecomics a Private Message Find more posts by ilikecomics Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tagm4g
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ilikecomics

We also have pre and post lockdown numbers, millions died due to the lockdowns, NOT COVID.

"Trust the science" is a manufactured adage to get people to trust the state. It allows the statist to seem objective and more secular.

This ignores the fact that our collective epistemic pool of knowledge expands it's borders through dissent, retesting, argumentation, etc.

It's not like science is the 10-20 doctors that keep showing up on legacy media, while other doctors who disagree with the status quo are silenced.

When you use the word DOGmatism, what do YOU personally feel it means!?

Careful now.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2021 07:07 PM
Tagm4g is currently offline Click here to Send Tagm4g a Private Message Find more posts by Tagm4g Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by ilikecomics

You could have just said "I'm an anti-masker".

Science, let alone logic, does not support your beliefs. eg All those doctors and nurses who wears masks on a regular basis as a first layer of defense, do it because it's not useless.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 21st, 2021 07:09 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
You could have just said "I'm an anti-masker".

Science, let alone logic, does not support your beliefs. eg All those doctors and nurses who wears masks on a regular basis as a first layer of defense, do it because it's not useless.
thumb up Exactly!

Old Post Apr 21st, 2021 07:41 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Maybe if Americans were such easily manipulated retards...

Old Post Apr 21st, 2021 07:46 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote