KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » It has come to my attention that some of you

It has come to my attention that some of you
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

It has come to my attention that some of you

Have taken up arms against the new rulers of the Earth...

(please log in to view the image)

The earth's been invaded and more importantly, conquered; blasted back to the stone age. People now fall into one of 3 categories:

Free:
This group lives under the worst possible conditions. Small groups and individuals eeking out existence among the ruins, or worse, the stripped remains of the planet. Stripped by the second group...

Slaves:
This group lives in mobile alien factories slowly criss crossing the planet taking and transforming all resources into some strange substance only the aliens comprehend. All thats left after the factories are done is infertile earth.
Slaves are fed and watered, bred, but worked hard. Average life span's gone down by 30-40 years due to harsh conditions/ chemical exposure.

Pets:
This group lives in the floating alien cities over every continent. They run errands, pamper the aliens, are basically butlers/maids, gophers, jesters. The aliens arent interested in torture experimentation. Theyvste mostly ambivalent to the human pets, as we would be to say, hamsters.
They are well fed and taken care of.

One sure way to become a pet is (as a free person) to turn in a free person/free group, (as a slave) to turn in a slave/slaves plotting escape.

So would you stay in one of the first two groups, or, given the chance, would you turn in other humans to get the best possible situation for yourself?

Old Post Feb 20th, 2015 12:02 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

If our new insect overlords look like this...

...a pet. If not, then...

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2015 12:34 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Sounds like the perfect opportunity to become a serial killed Happy Dance

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Feb 20th, 2015 12:42 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

You two would make excellent pets! laughing thumb up

Old Post Feb 20th, 2015 01:00 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

which ever group requires the least amount of effort and grants the most luxuries is the one i choose

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2015 10:37 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Do the free people have some realistic chance of fighting back and taking back the planet?

If not, become a slave and try to organize resistance from within the system.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2015 11:08 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Do the free people have some realistic chance of fighting back and taking back the planet?

If not, become a slave and try to organize resistance from within the system.

Neither group has any realistic chance of resistance.

Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
which ever group requires the least amount of effort and grants the most luxuries is the one i choose

Nothing wrong with that.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2015 12:09 PM
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Originally posted by riv6672
Neither group has any realistic chance of resistance.

Then who cares? It sounds like you're asking us to make choices in a society without real choices.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2015 01:43 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Then who cares? It sounds like you're asking us to make choices in a society without real choices.

Just like real life thumb up

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Feb 27th, 2015 02:00 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Ha, nicely put, Bent one! laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 27th, 2015 03:30 PM