KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Turkey Bombings

Turkey Bombings
Started by: Time-Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Turkey Bombings

While no one has claimed responsibility, but turkeys prime minister blames ISIS or Kurdish separatists.

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Oct 12th, 2015 08:59 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Oct 13th, 2015 05:39 AM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

I think it's weird that the bombings haven't been claimed by one group or another. ISIS would make sense if this was an standalone operation such as those that happened in Europe (lone men mostly working by themselves and losely affiliated with ISIS groups).

The Kurds have little interest on antagonizing public opinion... Which could be a reason not to claim the bombing for themselves even if it was some kurd related agent who did it. I heavily doubt this is the case, but who knows.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Oct 13th, 2015 05:46 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bentley
I think it's weird that the bombings haven't been claimed by one group or another. ISIS would make sense if this was an standalone operation such as those that happened in Europe (lone men mostly working by themselves and losely affiliated with ISIS groups).

The Kurds have little interest on antagonizing public opinion... Which could be a reason not to claim the bombing for themselves even if it was some kurd related agent who did it. I heavily doubt this is the case, but who knows.

Pretty much makes it clear that it was turkeys who staged the attack. Turkey is trying to build up resentment towards its most hated enemy.....the Ham.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Oct 13th, 2015 07:25 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote