KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Black Lives Matter thread

Black Lives Matter thread
Started by: vansonbee

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (159): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
vansonbee
Isee

Black Lives Matter topic

I don't see a thread for this. Feel free to post any related to BLM and what their propaganda has done to these youths actions!

Beating a Latino veteran at Mcdonalds...

http://imgur.com/gallery/OBdGL

Last edited by vansonbee on Feb 18th, 2016 at 08:31 AM

Old Post Feb 18th, 2016 08:28 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

All lives matter, me thinks. Though I see this campaing as a means to raise the awareness of the injustice the black people face, more so than others I guess. I was only 7 months in the US and have never experienced racisms or so. The people I met, the black and the white were all nice, supportive and really cool.^^

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Feb 18th, 2016 08:32 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
All lives matter, me thinks. Though I see this campaing as a means to raise the awareness of the injustice the black people face, more so than others I guess. I was only 7 months in the US and have never experienced racisms or so. The people I met, the black and the white were all nice, supportive and really cool.^^

Did you meet people from KMC?

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Feb 18th, 2016 08:40 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Originally posted by Bentley
Did you meet people from KMC?

No. I am bold but not insane xD.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2016 08:41 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
No. I am bold but not insane xD.

Why the hell does everyone think we're dangerous?

Old Post Feb 18th, 2016 08:43 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Why the hell does everyone think we're dangerous?

I was just Kidding^^.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2016 08:51 AM
Bentley
Seitei

Barring that time a poster was stalking Digi I haven't heard much disturbing stuff about posters in this forum.

I mean, their opinions aside, some of them have disturbing thought processes.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Feb 18th, 2016 09:20 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Bentley
Barring that time a poster was stalking Digi I haven't heard much disturbing stuff about posters in this forum.

I mean, their opinions aside, some of them have disturbing thought processes.
There was this one guy who was something of a sexual predator to some younger members.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2016 09:28 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So they beat up a guy for not answering whether or not black lives matter?

Well okay, so guess what little thugs? Your specific black lives do not matter, not anymore. It's a shame this guy wasn't carrying a gun, then we'd have a few less thugs to worry about and the world would of been made a tiny bit better.

But I just love the logic of these imbeciles. "You don't think black lives matter, we will show you they do by robbing you!". I'm guessing they stole his credit card, but only used it to donate money to black charities, right? You see because black lives matter and what better way to prove it then by robbery and violence? These kids learned from Ferguson quite well.

Originally posted by NemeBro
There was this one guy who was something of a sexual predator to some younger members.

Well shit let us cross our fingers this poster doesn't reside in the state of Washington.

Last edited by Surtur on Feb 18th, 2016 at 06:35 PM

Old Post Feb 18th, 2016 06:31 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I mean I wish what happened to these thugs:

Would of happened to the thugs attacking the vet. I love it when these people get the tables turned on them, those people tried to rob some college kids and got F*CKED UP. I love it.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2016 07:24 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's interesting how black lives matter is destroying people's lives and hurting people and no one cares because they fit their agenda.

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Feb 18th, 2016 07:27 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
It's interesting how black lives matter is destroying people's lives and hurting people and no one cares because they fit their agenda.

Now for a second imagine if a bunch of white thugs asked a black guy if all lives mattered and when he refused to answer they beat him and robbed him.

Al Sharpton would be on a plane so fast he'd cause a sonic boom.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2016 07:38 PM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is just the double standard I am always confirming. It never counts when BLM act like a bunch of hooligans and put people in hospitals.

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Feb 18th, 2016 07:47 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

What exactly do you two (Surtur and TI) want to happen, besides the police finding and arresting the attackers and them subsequently facing justice?

Old Post Feb 18th, 2016 07:49 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

There's always a bad egg in any bunch, unfortunately. (And I mean any political activism, not just blm.)

Call me a cynic, but I've decided simply to avoid engaging most people on the internet about any sort of politics. When someone's response to earnest questions are "IT'S NOT MY JOB TO EDUCATE YOU", it's time to just assume a lot of people are in it for the frothing mouth arguments. Grab a book and educate yourself, I guess..

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2016 08:02 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bardock42
What exactly do you two (Surtur and TI) want to happen, besides the police finding and arresting the attackers and them subsequently facing justice?

I do want them to be found and face justice. But the OP obviously wanted to discuss the specific incident. Why does there need to be anything more then that?

Last edited by Surtur on Feb 18th, 2016 at 09:35 PM

Old Post Feb 18th, 2016 09:30 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
There's always a bad egg in any bunch, unfortunately. (And I mean any political activism, not just blm.)

Call me a cynic, but I've decided simply to avoid engaging most people on the internet about any sort of politics. When someone's response to earnest questions are "IT'S NOT MY JOB TO EDUCATE YOU", it's time to just assume a lot of people are in it for the frothing mouth arguments. Grab a book and educate yourself, I guess..

I have said before I would like to see at least a method to the madness. For example why are these people messing with a member of another minority? Shouldn't it be white people they are doing this stuff to? Why are they going after someone from a group that also experiences racism in this country? Doesn't it make more sense to go after the people they claim perpetrate 90% of the racism?

Last edited by Surtur on Feb 18th, 2016 at 09:35 PM

Old Post Feb 18th, 2016 09:32 PM
Bardock42

Because they are not people who care about the political ideals of Black Lives Matter, they are criminals who were out for a confrontation.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2016 09:35 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bardock42
Because they are not people who care about the political ideals of Black Lives Matter, they are criminals who were out for a confrontation.

Which is why I think it's unfortunate the vet didn't have a conceal and carry permit.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2016 09:37 PM
Bardock42

Sure, but the story has very little to do with the Black Lives Matter movement, except that these people used the phrase to pick a fight.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2016 09:44 PM