KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Next heroes in the MCU

Next heroes in the MCU
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Next heroes in the MCU

Feige has made statements indicating Nova, Moon Knight, and Adam Warlock are appearing “sooner rather than later”. But with the FOX deal on the horizon and Phase 4 beginning to expand to more complex storylines, what are some heroes you’re almslt assured will appear? With IW concluding next year in May, what do you imagine will be the next big event film as Feige said the films will go to 2025 and beyond?

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post May 1st, 2018 09:02 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

well batman and nightwing so they can fight moon knight or shang chi

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 2nd, 2018 02:21 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Would really like Doctor Doom.

Would also like to see some crossover between the TV side of the universe and the cinematic side. I'd love to see Daredevil show up in the next Spiderman movie, or Kingpin.

Old Post May 2nd, 2018 04:27 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Would like to see Hercules added to the MCU.

Old Post May 2nd, 2018 05:22 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BackFire

Would also like to see some crossover between the TV side of the universe and the cinematic side. I'd love to see Daredevil show up in the next Spiderman movie, or Kingpin.

Would love to see a TV/movie crossover as well, but I don't see that happening in the foreseeable future. Not while they are still managed separately, like they are at the moment. IIRC, Ike Perlmutter still has a large amount of pull with the TV stuff. I would say give it to Feige as well, but he already has a full plate. Adding like 6 or 7 TV shows (if not more) to the pile would make life even more hectic.

Not saying it is totally impossible though. IIRC, Charlie Cox, in particular, has a clause in his contract for possible movie crossovers. I don't know about the other Defenders, but I imagine they would have something similar included.

Old Post May 2nd, 2018 05:30 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

This guy gets it. cool

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post May 2nd, 2018 03:04 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Heroes: Adam Warlock, Sentry, Molecule Man, and all the big guns.

Villains: Doom, Magneto, Galactus.

MCU will get buffed.

Old Post May 2nd, 2018 03:10 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dynamix

i'd love to see a house of m storyline due to Scarlet Witch's loss of Vision, f'ing up reality, resulting in the merging of disney, sony and fox.

Old Post May 2nd, 2018 03:21 PM
dynamix is currently offline Click here to Send dynamix a Private Message Find more posts by dynamix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Yeah Marvel needs to do something that shows they will finally stop sandbagging the Xmem before incorporating them in the MCU. Would make it seem a lot more sincere after all the stuff current Marvel writers have put them through.

Old Post May 2nd, 2018 03:34 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
Yeah Marvel needs to do something that shows they will finally stop sandbagging the Xmem before incorporating them in the MCU. Would make it seem a lot more sincere after all the stuff current Marvel writers have put them through.

It's called Fase 4.

Wow, how much does Fase 4 rhymes with Fantastic 4.....Coincidence??....

Old Post May 2nd, 2018 03:37 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Nova and Runaways.

I can't believe they ruined Guardians so bad that I'm waiting for Nova for my cosmic fix.

ADAPT ANNIHILATION!!!

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post May 2nd, 2018 07:03 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Korvac

Old Post May 2nd, 2018 07:04 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Thunderbolts

Man, they really screwed the pooch with the Inhumans. They coulda been contenders.

By Stoic

Old Post May 2nd, 2018 07:28 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

This is the best answer. Both of them. My lord I would love a Doom event.

Thinking about Spidey going against Kingpin also gets me pretty giddy.

PWNT

Old Post May 2nd, 2018 08:18 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by tkitna
Thunderbolts

Man, they really screwed the pooch with the Inhumans. They coulda been contenders.

That's what happens when they wanted it cheap and fast.

Old Post May 3rd, 2018 01:06 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

actually anyone they damn well please

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 3rd, 2018 02:42 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Has any future mcu movies been confirmed yet? Like a list of whats been planned so far?

Old Post May 13th, 2018 05:39 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

The MCU needs the Fantastic Four and the X-Men, but fast.

There's so much potential to be had.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post May 13th, 2018 06:04 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

FF4 and the X-men.

Old Post May 13th, 2018 06:05 PM
playa1258 is online now! Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Arachnid1
This is the best answer. Both of them. My lord I would love a Doom event.

Thinking about Spidey going against Kingpin also gets me pretty giddy.
Why? That Kingpin is allowed to continue his little operation in Hell's Kitchen when Luke Cage lives there is bad enough. You want the shitty writing that will be employed to justify Kingpin threatening him?

Old Post May 13th, 2018 06:35 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote