KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Black bolt vs. The Flash

Black bolt vs. The Flash
Started by: cowboy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cowboy
WTF?

Love Black bolt vs. The Flash

fight takes place in a desert

BB has 2 hours of prep

who wins

Old Post Jan 9th, 2007 04:21 PM
cowboy is currently offline Click here to Send cowboy a Private Message Find more posts by cowboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Black bolt vs. The Flash

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cowboy

BB has 2 hours of prep

who wins

If BB starts the match at the buzzer with his mouth open, Flash Dies, If flash Tags BB somehow before the scream hits him, BB is knocked out cold. BB 6/10 based on the fact that He could kill flash but I think flash could only knock him out. I could be wrong tho.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2007 04:28 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

I heard someone put it like this. If Black Bolt is in a room and someone turns on the light, can he react before the light reaches him?

Old Post Jan 9th, 2007 04:56 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Black bolt vs. The Flash

BB has 2 hours of prep

who wins

BB screams, its over

Old Post Jan 9th, 2007 04:58 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Who ever goes first wins, and since it's the Flash you know the answer to that.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2007 07:50 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

It all comes down to the if its posible to stop Flash with two hours of prep. I already stated that as long as you can build a machine that sends a psychic wave, Flash aint getting past it.

Blackbolt is no prep master though, he goes down.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Jan 9th, 2007 08:11 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lorddreamer

Isay Flash, unless included in that prep time BB has the chance to sneak up on Flash. Then its BB.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2007 08:52 PM
lorddreamer is currently offline Click here to Send lorddreamer a Private Message Find more posts by lorddreamer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparkz

BB for the win hell even if Flash affects BB it will probaly cause him to say Ow and there would be your win right there...

Old Post Jan 9th, 2007 09:46 PM
Sparkz is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkz a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I heard someone put it like this. If Black Bolt is in a room and someone turns on the light, can he react before the light reaches him?

Nice yes

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Jan 9th, 2007 09:57 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

if you ask me Flash is either under writtan or he's just overrated. regardless I think it's Blackbolt who wins here

Old Post Jan 9th, 2007 10:33 PM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Unless Blackblot's attack is near hitting Flash when the fight start he'll lose

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2007 10:36 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

OK, at the start of the fight Flash runs to Ace Hardware and gets some duct tape and tapes BB’s mouth shut then proceeds with the rest of the second to beat the hell out of him. stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 9th, 2007 11:09 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lorddreamer

Originally posted by Sparkz
BB for the win hell even if Flash affects BB it will probaly cause him to say Ow and there would be your win right there...

If Flash punches BB's head off, BB is not saying ow.

I'm ssure that BB's years of trying not to speak ever include not saying ow when punched... I realize that its bloodlust, but you speak like its a reflex of some sort, but really, 'ow' isnt at all...

Flash FTW

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 01:48 AM
lorddreamer is currently offline Click here to Send lorddreamer a Private Message Find more posts by lorddreamer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmeat
Restricted

Account Restricted

black screams flash dies.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2007 11:12 PM
xmeat is currently offline Click here to Send xmeat a Private Message Find more posts by xmeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Originally posted by ThePittman
OK, at the start of the fight Flash runs to Ace Hardware and gets some duct tape and tapes BB’s mouth shut then proceeds with the rest of the second to beat the hell out of him. stick out tongue

I was going to say it'd take more than tape to stop Black Bolt's scream but you said duct tape.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2007 01:08 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Black Bolt!

His scream is only one part of his true power!

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2007 08:31 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Hum... Black Bolt is maybe to tough for Flash.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2007 08:47 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nod
Restricted

Account Restricted

Speedblitz.

XXX Rated 2girls 1 cup
Thanks for the sig Passione.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2007 08:56 PM
Nod is currently offline Click here to Send Nod a Private Message Find more posts by Nod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Black bolt vs. The Flash

BB has 2 hours of prep
who wins

What's Black Bolt going to do to prep? Can he set up electron-construct traps? Can he erect electron-alarm fields? If so, he wins. If not, he loses. A yell won't do it. In the microsecond it will take him to execute it, Flash will be on him a thousand times over.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2007 10:36 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

I'm not to familiar with exotic power of Black Bolt.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2007 10:38 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote