KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Ultimate Wolverine Vs Classic Wolverine

Ultimate Wolverine Vs Classic Wolverine
Started by: laser7455

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
laser7455

Ultimate Wolverine Vs Classic Wolverine

Which is better and stronger?

Old Post Jan 15th, 2007 07:20 PM
laser7455 is currently offline Click here to Send laser7455 a Private Message Find more posts by laser7455 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Ultimate Wolverine Vs Classic Wolverine

quote: (post)
Originally posted by laser7455
Which is better and stronger?

imo, classic logan is the ****

Old Post Jan 15th, 2007 08:24 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Define Better ?

Technically classic Logan is the 'better' one. With his array of fanboy based powers. His healing factor having gotten to such extremes that he can walk thorough bullet barrages , get his entire face blow clean off and take a nuke. He also has mild super strength ( 1-3 tons , this is debatable how-ever and is Capts speciality), his natural claws which can cut through stone and steel (yet apparently not the Hulks throat...maybe fan-based powers get beaten when a character with more fans is attacked..hmmm) and his animal like senses.

Ultimate Logan on the other hand has the gift of being at the stature of most normal people (Yes Ultimate Logan is now a healthy Six foot ) , Ult Logan has yet to display any of 616's powers (aside from his senses and healing factor) so could be considered handicapped compared to his alternate reality self.

All in al 616 is (power-wise) better , but Ultimate is (story-wise) better.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2007 08:39 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Originally posted by grey fox
Define Better ?

Technically classic Logan is the 'better' one. With his array of fanboy based powers. His healing factor having gotten to such extremes that he can walk thorough bullet barrages , get his entire face blow clean off and take a nuke. He also has mild super strength ( 1-3 tons , this is debatable how-ever and is Capts speciality), his natural claws which can cut through stone and steel (yet apparently not the Hulks throat...maybe fan-based powers get beaten when a character with more fans is attacked..hmmm) and his animal like senses.

Ultimate Logan on the other hand has the gift of being at the stature of most normal people (Yes Ultimate Logan is now a healthy Six foot ) , Ult Logan has yet to display any of 616's powers (aside from his senses and healing factor) so could be considered handicapped compared to his alternate reality self.

i agree w/that

classic logan had battles w/hellfire club, sentinels, hulk, wendigo etc

Old Post Jan 15th, 2007 08:41 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Define Better ?

Ult logan just doesnt have as many showings.

But he is invisble to sensors, and better psi blocks

Old Post Jan 15th, 2007 08:46 PM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by King KAM
Ult logan just doesnt have as many showings.

But he is invisble to sensors, and better psi blocks

True , true. But thats less to do with Ult logan and more to due with the nature of adamantium in Ult Marvel.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2007 08:51 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

True , true. But thats less to do with Ult logan and more to due with the nature of adamantium in Ult Marvel.
its the difference between a diamond and something thats a 9 on tbhe hardness scale.

Adamantium really isnt being a difference in this situation, if anything the skeleton is the least of problems. Ult wolverines skeleton being able to be broke only if IMMENSE amounts of force was placed on it doesnt make him weaker in my opinion.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2007 09:19 PM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by King KAM
its the difference between a diamond and something thats a 9 on tbhe hardness scale.

Adamantium really isnt being a difference in this situation, if anything the skeleton is the least of problems. Ult wolverines skeleton being able to be broke only if IMMENSE amounts of force was placed on it doesnt make him weaker in my opinion.

he meant how in Ult adamantium blocks TP

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2007 09:23 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

The 616 wolverine wins because he was once the imposibly powerful bone claw wolverine.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Jan 15th, 2007 09:25 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Would people say Ultimate Wolverine was modeled after Hugh Jackman's version of Wolvie?

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Jan 15th, 2007 10:20 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tjcoady

Ultimate Adamantium has been broken- I don't know if you can say 616 wolverine is BETTER though

Old Post Jan 16th, 2007 03:28 AM
tjcoady is currently offline Click here to Send tjcoady a Private Message Find more posts by tjcoady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmeat
Restricted

Account Restricted

ultimate hulk sucks.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2007 03:34 AM
xmeat is currently offline Click here to Send xmeat a Private Message Find more posts by xmeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

well classic wolverine is more well trained then The Ultimate Wolverine. What with the Japan years. However if Ultimate Logan did it, has yet to be scene. He is more than likly better

Old Post Jan 16th, 2007 03:53 AM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Fake Macoy
Lousy Imitation

Do you mean better as in more powerful, or as in a more preferred character? If you mean power, then 616 Wolverine since he's now immortal somehow, is more powerfull.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2007 10:29 PM
The Fake Macoy is currently offline Click here to Send The Fake Macoy a Private Message Find more posts by The Fake Macoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote